"I took 15...15 minutes with...with your mom and your dad and your sister and your dog!"Remilia Nephys

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
A jumpscare? Kind of a cool concept but such a lame ending, shame.

Negzana

This jumpscare is better than the old one, the old one had a 2D fish jump at you. I think for what it was, nothing you can really do if the game is supposed to end in catastrophe somehow.

Jumpscare at the end is dissapointing but the wordbuilding, lore, and atmosphere of the game are top notch. Reminds me of the movie Event Horizon or the Doctor Who Episodes The Impossible Planet/Satan Pit and Midnight. It explains only enough to leave a deep seated existential terror.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Jumpscares have their place in a carefully paced crafted environment. Used sparingly and with impact it is often the payoff for well-crafted horror.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
One random thing I remember Designer Dave talking about in one of his videos is how they needed to make a geyser effect in WC3 but had no geyser objects, so they made a fountain giant, sunk it under the ground, and use the top spurt of water as the geyser.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
One random thing I remember Designer Dave talking about in one of his videos is how they needed to make a geyser effect in WC3 but had no geyser objects, so they made a fountain giant, sunk it under the ground, and use the top spurt of water as the geyser.
The trains in the final Fallout 3 DLC are actually just an NPC with a train hat running really quickly, because bethesda couldn't into vehicles.
FFXIV has a plate with salad and some other stuff on it that gets used in a shitload of places, the salad is actually just a model of a hill painted green.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
You all ask for more reading and next thing you know, you get her reading more degenerate stuff.
Where the fuck where you like 12 days ago. I don't think she can get more degenerate than reading about how somebody was gonna get her addicted to anal. And also about how someone was going to breed her like a rabbit 24/7.

JMForte

Where the fuck where you like 12 days ago. I don't think she can get more degenerate than reading about how somebody was gonna get her addicted to anal and pregnancy.
I was watching it. Keyword being MORE and she can absolutely read more degenerate shit.

Jacks Wasted Life

I'm reminded of all the underwater cave explorer death videos I've watched. At least these guys drowned trying to look at something interesting, rather than a hole in the ground.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Rare birthday singing

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm reminded of all the underwater cave explorer death videos I've watched. At least these guys drowned trying to look at something interesting, rather than a hole in the ground.
And instead of suffocating to death they just went "What's that no-" before getting obliterated from existence.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>singing happy birthday
I thought we were past it.

Oh, nevermind, it was only because of Azur Lane. Ok.

Negzana

Any other media similar to Iron Lung? With the very isolated cosmic empty feel? Not the blood sea cramped part of the game, just the similar apocalyptic + lovecraftian worldbuilding?
I've been binging those. Can't wait for this video to be on the Scary Interesting channel.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
They paid $250k and all they got was this lousy implosion.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
"I've survived another year, wish me luck on the next"
>Doesn't wish him luck

Think Pippa's gotten tired of HBD supas?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Think Pippa's gotten tired of HBD supas?
I've got a hunch it's starting to annoy her but she feels like she can't do anything about it lest she get harassed with retarded rrats about being "ungrateful".

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I was watching it. Keyword being MORE and she can absolutely read more degenerate shit.
The only way she could possibly go lower is outright sex. Like jerking off somebody using her feet.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1687492176657.png
lmao goddammit Sleepy.
The only way she could possibly go lower is outright sex. Like jerking off somebody using her feet.
She did promise a foot ASMR...

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Any other media similar to Iron Lung? With the very isolated cosmic empty feel? Not the blood sea cramped part of the game, just the similar apocalyptic + lovecraftian worldbuilding?
Give Duskers a try. Elite Dangerous kinda works for that feeling of cosmic scale and emptiness if you fuck off from the civilized part of the galaxy into fuck knows where, especially if you get above or below the galactic disc and find nothing but frozen, dead rocks and burned out suns, because the game does have a 1:1 recreation of the milky way.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom