"The 'S.S.' stands for... sex god!!!"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Her taste in games is genuinely horrific and I don't know why chatters keep asking questions they should know the answers to by now.
It's because they're a bunch of newfags that don't do any reps and only want to ask the funny rabbit vtuber to play their favorite game.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
So now that the Kirsche collab has been moved to Tuesday, what is she planning tomorrow?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
So now that the Kirsche collab has been moved to Tuesday, what is she planning tomorrow?
By tomorrow do you mean Friday? She said she wasn't streaming due to irl stuff.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
By tomorrow do you mean Friday? She said she wasn't streaming due to irl stuff.
Oh, must have misheard it and thought she said she wasn't doing a guerilla stream tonight. Hope whatever it is she's ok and it's something good irl stuff, not bad irl stuff.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Oh, must have misheard it and thought she said she wasn't doing a guerilla stream tonight. Hope whatever it is she's ok and it's something good irl stuff, not bad irl stuff.
Figure it's something to do with ISP as she mentioned that at the same time. Whatever it may be, hope all goes well for her though.

Jacks Wasted Life

Shame. I was looking forward to that stream,. Guess delayed gratification and all that builds character.

JMForte

Oh man I, this Chromuchromu vtuber that Pippa apparently met up with, popped up on my twitch homepage, wonder what she's doing...
ChromuChromu.PNG
Oh...painting her toes....with a footcam....

Anime Fan

Oh man I, this Chromuchromu vtuber that Pippa apparently met up with, popped up on my twitch homepage, wonder what she's doing...
Oh...painting her toes....with a footcam....
Was this the person that Pippa met up with that gave her that jerkoff crystal or whatever it was called?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Was this the person that Pippa met up with that gave her that jerkoff crystal or whatever it was called?
:annoyedpippa:
Well, at least she'll have well charged crystals I guess...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:For ladies they're called Yoni Eggs :educateyourself:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Didn't she unironically tweet out happy pride month and support Froot's trans charity donation tweet, or am I misremembering?

It's kind of hard to pin down Lia's politics. For example, this is two tweets, back-to-back, that she tweeted out at the start of Pride Month:

1687519876655.png

She also repeatedly says that asses are "exit only" and rudely mocks various kinks and fetishes, among other things that you certainly wouldn't say if you were genuinely part of the alphabet brigade and cared about leftist-oriented performative behaviour.

Her politics are either unformed due to lack of life experience, discussion and research, or she's a leftist that doesn't take leftist politics too seriously and doesn't mind a good shitpost at the expense of the left, either of which works for me.

Attachments

• 1687519818188.png
    1687519818188.png
    256.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Furious George

Low & Lazy
It's kind of hard to pin down Lia's politics. For example, this is two tweets, back-to-back, that she tweeted out at the start of Pride Month:

View attachment 32170

She also repeatedly says that asses are "exit only" and rudely mocks various kinks and fetishes, among other things that you certainly wouldn't say if you were genuinely part of the alphabet brigade and cared about leftist-oriented performative behaviour.

Her politics are either unformed due to lack of life experience, discussion and research, or she's a leftist that doesn't take leftist politics too seriously and doesn't mind a good shitpost at the expense of the left, either of which works for me.
She's a cali arts major. 99.9% of them are brainwashed outspoken allies if not queer themselves.

Covering her arse with a few supportive tweets to her gay acquaintances at least gives her some plausible deniabilty if the alphabet people come after her so she may be playing it smart.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She's a literal BPD Cal Arts zoomer girl. Her politics are probably whatever the media she consumed that morning told her they were.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
She's a literal BPD Cal Arts zoomer girl. Her politics are probably whatever the media she consumed that morning told her they were.
Her politics will be informed even more heavily by those immediately in her life. In short, fixable.

UberSoldat

Didn't know what y'all were expecting from a highly-impressionable zoomer like her :smugselen:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
In short, fixable.
You have fun with that, just don't complain when she asks you to dress up like Freddy Fazbear.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You have fun with that, just don't complain when she asks you to dress up like Freddy Fazbear.
The chick you're trying to fix is also a degenerate furry, don't throw stones in glass houses. :smugpipi:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think everyone is correct. At the next anime convention we need to make sure that someone throws both Pippa and Lia into the lake

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I think everyone is correct. At the next anime convention we need to make sure that someone throws both Pippa and Lia into the lake
I think you're the first person to claim one at least one of them is probably a witch.
Also throwing Pippa into a lake might be an Ohio level enviromental mold disaster don't you think? The only explanation for how she continues to survive within her filth palace is that the sentient mold colony is slowly mutating. Pippa's probably some sort of SCP at this point.
As an aside if you catch this yabbit please keep up that cleaning stuff you did. Also no. The ants are not your family.

But yeah. Chances are almost certain Lia is left leaning but obviously not fully indoctrinated based on the jokes she makes. True believers don't make fun of the "totally real true and honest issues" for fear of having to deal with their own. Somehow even though I'm told they are really sane and reasonable, they're also terrifying to wrong think in front of to the point they tip toe around each other when phrasing things.
Pippa's just gay as fuck.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think you're the first person to claim one at least one of them is probably a witch.
Also throwing Pippa into a lake might be an Ohio level enviromental mold disaster don't you think? The only explanation for how she continues to survive within her filth palace is that the sentient mold colony is slowly mutating. Pippa's probably some sort of SCP at this point.
As an aside if you catch this yabbit please keep up that cleaning stuff you did. Also no. The ants are not your family.

But yeah. Chances are almost certain Lia is left leaning but obviously not fully indoctrinated based on the jokes she makes. True believers don't make fun of the "totally real true and honest issues" for fear of having to deal with their own. Somehow even though I'm told they are really sane and reasonable, they're also terrifying to wrong think in front of to the point they tip toe around each other when phrasing things.
Pippa's just gay as fuck.
Woah settle down cowboy, I was just fixin' on getting my woman tossin' reps in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom