"I'm magging now!"Motoaki 'YAGOO' Tanigo

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I had zero interest in this game and the ending had been spoiled for me long ago but watching Captain Pipkin play it I'm actually interested. This would have been a great game for a physical release with a "bloodstained" map on thick paper.
It's a neat little game, I hope David makes a sequel (he won't) because there's a lot of interesting shit you could do with the gameplay and backstory established so far.

JMForte

I would like to think so, but considering how long she tolerates some people I have doubts. She's probably the type to fall off a cliff Acme style before accepting there's no slope.
Now that I think about it, the only friends she could make were probably gays and all that during her super menhera neet years and her parents probably hate gays. So that on top of her parents probably hating gays, she probably leaned in heavily into that stuff and with how much she goes on about hating herself...
Self Hating Pride Supporter Pippa

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Topo Chico

Now that I think about it, the only friends she could make were probably gays and all that during her super menhera neet years and her parents probably hate gays. So that on top of her parents probably hating gays, she probably leaned in heavily into that stuff and with how much she goes on about hating herself...
Self Hating Pride Supporter Pippa
Isn't one of her siblings gay married (to a negress at that)? (a con to having children really late) So there's a family angle there as well
Women are terrible, except Pippa of course.
Remember what josh keeps reiterating, there would've be no Nazi Party without women

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Women are terrible, except Pippa of course.
I'm so glad you ignore Sleepy and are unaware of her opinions on lots of these matters lol

JMForte

Isn't one of her siblings gay married (to a negress at that)? (a con to having children really late) So there's a family angle there as well

Remember what josh keeps reiterating, there would've be no Nazi Party without women
I think one of her relatives is a troon. She has a mixed bag of a family.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I mean, her and Pyro are a perfect match. They're both feminine looking furry coomers. He's into inflation, she's into ryona, surely they can meet somewhere in the middle.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Man, I couldn't even get my logitech to work for emulating armored core 1 and these fuckers were driving a submarine:whatastory:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I mean, her and Pyro are a perfect match. They're both feminine looking furry coomers. He's into inflation, she's into ryona, surely they can meet somewhere in the middle.
I think Pyro fits better with Lia given their fascination with FNAF.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'm so glad you ignore Sleepy and are unaware of her opinions on lots of these matters lol
Offtopic as hell but let's not forget ol' Bessie. It's possible for women to have correct opinions - it's just rare. Especially with Sister Rabbit.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
You know they were cutting costs using a Logitech gamepad instead of an Xbox 360 controller or an 8bitdo ultimate.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I think Pyro fits better with Lia given their fascination with FNAF.
Yeah, but Lia only likes men who could kill her with their bare hands, and I don't think Pyro could take her in a fight.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
For those who didn't get the joke, Cassandra is Michael Bury, the Big Short Guy.

Those were based women, not modern Homo Womanicus.

Explain?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh shit, it's dolphin handjob & LSD time.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Offtopic as hell but let's not forget ol' Bessie. It's possible for women to have correct opinions - it's just rare. Especially with Sister Rabbit.

To be fair, Pippa has also expressed very similar opinions to this regarding kink shit in public several times before.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
This dolphin incident was pretty bad, those divers did not deserve that

Topo Chico

Those were based women, not modern Homo Womanicus.
And the woman in Weimar were cringe as well, the messaging just needs to change, strong men have to do that. Woman can be good sponges to ideology.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom