"My mom bought uh, I guess it's a dead pig; She bought a dead pig and butchered it herself... it took her like 3 days. My mom is like a survival mother, she likes doing things herself. She got meat's worth for like 2 or 3 months, I don't know, maybe even more, she's been eating it for a while and has a lot of leftovers frozen. So the schnitzel that she gave me was made, by the... meat of the pig that she butchered herself, I felt a bit weird lol"Takanashi Kiara

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Didn't she unironically tweet out happy pride month and support Froot, or am I misremembering?
With that pride tweet she was just supporting her friend Yuni Luna, Yuni wears obscure pride merch. :smugpipi:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Didn't she unironically tweet out happy pride month and support Froot's trans charity donation tweet, or am I misremembering?
I'm gonna be honest I completely forgot too.
Woman moment (with extra mental illness) if she did.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Didn't she unironically tweet out happy pride month and support Froot's trans charity donation tweet, or am I misremembering?
Are you taking the yaoi enthusiast serious?

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1687486186614.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
All of the really cringe superchats decided to come in all at once.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
I think the happy pride month was more a part of a joke at the time but it wouldn't be surprising if she was being unironic if you've seen her roommate postings.

Topo Chico

I'm gonna be honest I completely forgot too.
Woman moment (with extra mental illness) if she did.
On her alt she was happy that build a bear was showing pride plushie shit for her to buy
E: am retard

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
On her alt she was happy that build a bear was showing pride plushie shit for her to buy
Guess she has to repent for saying "join the 41% LET'S GOOOO!" that one time without knowing what it meant in one way or another.
e: for posterity I'm talking about Lia.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She's a young woman from California. I would be surprised if she wasn't absorbed in that shit. She still jokes about hating the gays and homos on stream.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pride is a social fad that will be replaced by something more excessive 10-15 years from now if the pendulum doesn’t swing back even harder, you can’t change my mind

Anyway, cool submersible, Pippa

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Source?

I'm always skeptical whenever someone says "they did instantly and painlessly." How do you know? How does anyone know? Maybe they died quickly but it was a few seconds of the most excruciating pain possible.
It's hard to find the info now as there's so much chatter, but:

It was generally assumed (and NASA did little to disturb this opinion) that all aboard died the moment the external tank blew up.

NASA later conceded it was likely that at least three of the crew members aboard remained conscious after the explosion, and perhaps even throughout the few minutes it took forthe crew compartment of the shuttle to fall back to Earth and slam into the Atlantic Ocean.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>integrity of the review system
Imagine if Pippa had an actual grasp on reality.

Topo Chico

It was actually her main

she's gay

E: Im a retard

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pride is a social fad that will be replaced by something more excessive 10-15 years from now if the pendulum doesn’t swing back even harder, you can’t change my mind
the pendulum will swing back even harder than it did during Weimar.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It was actually her main

she's gay

She's not wishing people a happy pride month, she's just happy to be an opportunist and get an axolotl out of it. Pippa is a good girl.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
It was actually her main

she's gay

They're talking about Lia, unless I totally missed something.
We all know Pippa's got a lolbert mindset as far as homos are concerned.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

wrp

It was actually her main

she's gay

That's Pippa idjit, not Lia, and she's mocking them doing a lazy redye of already existing plushies
Don't remember her saying or doing anything in regards to Froot. At best she liked the tweet, which tons of people on /vt/ and here also did, and as far as the pride month tweet goes the ensuing interactions made it pretty clear it was ironic.

Lia's far less based than people think or wish behind the scenes. On her PL, she's got social media posts in support of BLM, "stop asain hate", etc. It's important to remember that with her, just as with any other vtuber, the character she plays is a character.

Needless to say that holds true for Pippa as well. Do we have to post the fursuit again?
Isn't she also literally still a retarded teenager? As Pippa was when she was a fursuiter. People's politics don't really matter until they start to settle at, at least, mid-20's. For some they change on a day to day basis.

Last edited:

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Lia's far less based than people think or wish behind the scenes. On her PL, she's got social media posts in support of BLM, "stop asain hate", etc. It's important to remember that with her, just as with any other vtuber, the character she plays is a character.

Needless to say that holds true for Pippa as well. Do we have to post the fursuit again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom