"What's a 'bed sheet'?"Sakamata Chloe

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Tfw nobody will ever hate you as much and Henri hates Pippa :shiinastare: my enemies all cry harassment or DFE, it's like they never even really hated me.... :pippasadl:
I think it was kermit bearn't peterson who said that your enemies will tell you exactly what is wrong with you, and that's part of why they're valuable. Since he's usually just pulling stuff out his backside it's probably not that simple, but it makes me wonder... apart from wishing harm on pippa, reporting her posts and trying to get her banned from twitter, can we say that henri is even really trying to be a worthy enemy? Pippa obviously has a good amount of struggles already that she's faced with, so I don't think she needs more enemies necessarily, but i mean, as loathsome as he is for openly wishing harm on her, he's not even succeeding at this made up role he created for himself from what I can tell.

Hate him all you want but at least The Horned Rat was a good enough enemy to have prompted KF to become more resilient to assault, and to begin realizing a bit more how dangerous it is to depend on infrastructure provided by those who consider you an enemy.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So uh, I may or may not have directly told Henri to kill himself when he showed up in Kuri Rinji's chat the other day. I may or may not have went overboard and did it a few times that day. And he may or may not have been so distraught by this that he decided to block me on Twitter immediately after... allegedly.

1675907890911.png

What I'm getting at is I won't be able to effectively archive Henri sperging anymore, or at least for the time being. Hopefully there's at least some of you here who still follow him and can give glimpses.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So uh, I may or may not have directly told Henri to kill himself when he showed up in Kuri Rinji's chat the other day. I may or may not have went overboard and did it a few times that day. And he may or may not have been so distraught by this that he decided to block me on Twitter immediately after... allegedly.

View attachment 12954

What I'm getting at is I won't be able to effectively archive Henri sperging anymore, or at least for the time being. Hopefully there's at least some of you here who still follow him and can give glimpses.
Or just, you know, open his profile in incognito mode

Scratch that, tweets are protected

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Or just, you know, open his profile in incognito mode
If his account wasn't locked, I wouldn't have made that post. I literally can't.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

View attachment 12954

You should have used an alt impersonating Chase. I'm sure he would have fallen for it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Hff201

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Video Link
Here's a very scuffed archive I just took, since I couldn't figure out how to directly download it:

This feels like something that should've been made to mock him, not made unironically by him as some kind of statement...

Imagine not seeing the irony in making Adolf Hitler deliver a line like this.
1676009262450.png :whatastory:

Last edited:

JMForte

This feels like something that should've been made to mock him, not made unironically by him as some kind of statement...
A part of me wants to believe this is like some ultra shitpost by him and he is just fucking with everyone. Sadly I know he is absolutely genuine with this kind of stuff.

Hff201

Early Adopter

Video Link
Here's a very scuffed archive I just took, since I couldn't figure out how to directly download it:
View attachment 13102

Imagine not seeing the irony in making Adolf Hitler deliver a line like this.
View attachment 13103 :whatastory:

1676010153940.png
Someone add this to the random.txt quotes please.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Saelith

inundated retardation
A part of me wants to believe this is like some ultra shitpost by him and he is just fucking with everyone. Sadly I know he is absolutely genuine with this kind of stuff.
Its probably an attempt to spin it into a shitpost even though everyone whos got an eye on him would know that its genuine.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Its probably an attempt to spin it into a shitpost even though everyone whos got an eye on him would know that its genuine.
I don't think even an unfamiliar person would buy it. We know Henry doesn't have the mental capacity for that sort of deception and trickery. But even the uninitiated seem to just be able to suss him out.

Remember his reknowned shitpost about cooming to dog paws? Two friends who don't have anything to do with vtubers or lolcows believed him to have genuinely coomed.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Henri as a schizo-neutralizing deep cover kayfabe agent is my favorite version of this story. I don't care if it's 100% true or if he just pivots into it either.
The idea of him stringing Chase along, gaining his trust, then fucking with him and keeping him from doing actual harm while making attacks against pippa lose ever more credibility through association - that is appealing. Henri also has sort of become a symbol, a cautionary tale that people can refer to to keep others in check if they start to go a little loopy, "come on, don't be like henri..."

Obviously the best ending to his story would be if he gets out, chops some wood, calms down, becomes a productive member of his local community, and only consumes vtuber content passively and sparingly without obsessing over it or the people involved - if he consumes it at all. But I'd take a secret psyop agent Ikari larp over suicide baiting actual heartless resentment-filled manic narcissist Henri if those are my choices.

It's overly optimistic. Maybe it would be appealing to him though, and provide a way to break the loop of destructive behavior by going, even secretly through dogwhistles and winks or just to himself that "ha ha, i was only pretending to be retarded". It only works though if the deep cover act genuinely neutralizes other schizos, no being lazy, Henri.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Henri as a schizo-neutralizing deep cover kayfabe agent is my favorite version of this story. I don't care if it's 100% true or if he just pivots into it either.
The idea of him stringing Chase along, gaining his trust, then fucking with him and keeping him from doing actual harm while making attacks against pippa lose ever more credibility through association - that is appealing. Henri also has sort of become a symbol, a cautionary tale that people can refer to to keep others in check if they start to go a little loopy, "come on, don't be like henri..."

Obviously the best ending to his story would be if he gets out, chops some wood, calms down, becomes a productive member of his local community, and only consumes vtuber content passively and sparingly without obsessing over it or the people involved - if he consumes it at all. But I'd take a secret psyop agent Ikari larp over suicide baiting actual heartless resentment-filled manic narcissist Henri if those are my choices.

It's overly optimistic. Maybe it would be appealing to him though, and provide a way to break the loop of destructive behavior by going, even secretly through dogwhistles and winks or just to himself that "ha ha, i was only pretending to be retarded". It only works though if the deep cover act genuinely neutralizes other schizos, no being lazy, Henri.
Rebuttal:
hermes-bender.gif

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

henri retard.png1676196075226.png a - a
Henri doesn't know that Pippa blocking Chase on Twitter came later after that interaction, and he also seems to realize that he can just start harassing Yuni's Twitter instead. Fun.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Henri doesn't know that Pippa blocking Chase on Twitter came later after that interaction, and he also seems to realize that he can just start harassing Yuni's Twitter instead. Fun.

Wtf Henri, you can't say that about Pippa! Please switch geographical locations with Chase so I can kick your fat ass :annoyedpippa:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

"funding a site dedicated to the destruction of lives"
Henri is of course referring to the massive amounts of money pippa is dumping into KF on the regular. He knows all about that since he was such a close and dedicated fan.

Henri also probably just overlooked both the date and contents of the conversation in the screenshot and simply doesn't realize that it was the beginnings of the chase story.

Just imagine how Chase is feeling when reading that tweet to yuni. "Man, henri says yuni is the same as him. idk what he's talking about. Is yuni/thhrang actually on our side against pippa? this is so confusing."

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

1676364547130.png
a
Video Link
Once again, here is a scuffed local archive since I can't figure out how to directly download from whatever this caption site is.

1676367859297.png
1676367874371.png
1676367884867.png
1676367909879.png
1676367922987.png
1676367937620.png

1676367954736.png
1676367967395.png
1676367980672.png
1676367992708.png
1676368002295.png
1676368015344.png