"YouTube is so funny you get the people screaming because they have never seen someone stream longer than 3 hours and then there’s people making a fuss about politics because a literal computer in a video game is neither male or female"Moriko Kyoho

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

1676422605133.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I honestly think I'm going full schizo, but I truly do think the person who left the maro below is Henri if not Chase.

I have the suspicion not only because its like something he would do, but the video he just posted above starts with Liacons and Flakes of all people.
---

Back when Henri got unbanned from Pippa's chat, I wondered why the thread on the homeland was so hostile towards him. At the time I thought he was just some harmless shit poster. If only I knew what a weasel he truly was.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I honestly think I'm going full schizo, but I truly do think the person who left the maro below is Henri if not Chase.
Yeah, no, I'm right there with you. I was convinced it was Henri as soon as Shiina mentioned people being overly passionate for other PC members in her maros. The writing style has hints of Henri, but there's not enough to be sure.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Apologies for doubleposting, but LOL.
1676458252149.png1676458796463.png

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Maybe it's not too late for Henri. He still loves her, he's just hurting and needs a third chance, maybe a 4th. :smugpipi:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Henri's father might be a flip millionaire (although a million of flip bucks is probably not that much), but oh boy, does he fucking suck at raising children.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
"I WILL BECOME AM, I WILL BECOME FRANKENSTEIN, I WILL BECOME THE MOST HEINOUS MONSTER AND VILLAIN!"
*one week later*
"ooh didney movie yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay"
-Henri's thought process after consuming any kind of media
dont-ask-questions-just-consume-product.gif

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
So what's the over-under on Henry being among us and the Frollo thing came from Pippa Live thread?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
So what's the over-under on Henry being among us and the Frollo thing came from Pippa Live thread?
So are we all going to have to give blood samples, then see which one starts spouting out-of-context Nietzsche quotes when we poke the sample with a hot wire?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So are we all going to have to give blood samples, then see which one starts spouting out-of-context Nietzsche quotes when we poke the sample with a hot wire?
I'd be more scared of henri than the thing tbh

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
His account post history proved that it's actually him a very long time ago. Did you forget that one of the first things that brought him to prominence was him posting his 'Fluttershy revelation' on not only that very same Kiwi Farms account, but every site in existence?
I saw the fresh meat bit and thought it was a 2023 account, not a 2022 account. I'm retarded, carry on.

Edit: I'd still want to know what makes him tick though, dude is weird and that's interesting.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
The way he capitalizes “Father” in his posts is just like you would for a deity. That’s one well illustrated Father complex he has there.
If you mean here, I honestly think the reason most true scitzos haven’t made it past the front gate is having to answer questions to register.

As far as I can see no Henri or Longattz (or whatever his name was).

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The way he capitalizes “Father” in his posts is just like you would for a deity. That’s one well illustrated Father complex he has there.
I'm way too fresh off of a Girls Frontline story event for Henri to be talking about The Divine Father, AI women, the singularity, the meaning of being human, and glowie gayops. As long as he doesn't get into cybernetics and change his name to William any time soon, we should be OK.

08079ff1bdc458d36b0483519eeb4097f3ab1b665d8039ce57cb1fc02fc3fd26.jpg

Top Bottom