"By the way, Marine's boobs taste like pineapple!"Nekomata Okayu

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Decided we needed some more Henrijaks:

1676566423007.png

1676566509642.png

1676566772381.png

Edit: Big thanks to whoever reposted my henrijaks on The Farms, made my day seeing them.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
A couple more Henrijaks from his current autistic rants over on KF
1676608913457.png

1676609052860.png

Edit: One last one
1676617392627.png

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Yes, he really has gone to the producer of Troonshine to offer his services.
1676682398151.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I finally googles Henry's new avatar and wtf, a Disney movie villain? :shiinastare:
I'm just imagining Henry having to watch Disney movies in the group room at his behavior health center with his stitched up wrist and getting all motivated for his great revenge on Pippa :SelenHAHAhere:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

chihirogumi

I was watching a Neuro-sama clip when I came across this. I think he found his newest simp target. Vedal better come up with some anti-Henri solutions or else Henri's giga autism with fuck with Neuro-sama's algorithm somehow.
Neuro-sama Spreads Love And Happiness 3-41 screenshot.png
Timestamped URL of video.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I finally googles Henry's new avatar and wtf, a Disney movie villain? :shiinastare:
I'm just imagining Henry having to watch Disney movies in the group room at his behavior health center with his stitched up wrist and getting all motivated for his great revenge on Pippa
That's actually the funniest part of this shit, at least to me.

You see, Claude Frollo in the original novel was an overly angry hypocrite who pretended to be motivated by love, faith and a sense of justice, but in reality he had a major case of blue balls and loathed himself for it. He was Victor Hugo's version of the "what no pussy does to a mf" meme. I'm not saying Henri is right, but I can see at least some similarities between him and Frollo, although perhaps not in the way Henri himself envisioned it.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I was watching a Neuro-sama clip when I came across this. I think he found his newest simp target. Vedal better come up with some anti-Henri solutions or else Henri's giga autism with fuck with Neuro-sama's algorithm somehow.
View attachment 14055
Timestamped URL of video.
He's been simping for Neuro for a while, showing up in her chat isn't surprising. Neither is the fact a soulless gimp like him is obsessed with a soulless robot.

It makes sense. Frollo is a man who considers himself morally (in Henri's case, intellectually) superior to everyone around him and bases his identity on that, but is eventually destroyed by his obsessive lust for a woman he can never have. That part in Hellfire where he's watching Esmerelda's visage in the fireplace might as well be Henri autistically screeching at Pippa on his computer screen. The difference, of course, is that Frollo is a interesting and human villain, and it's captivating to watch his façade of moral superiority crumble as his inner desires take over and expose him for the monster he always was, whereas Henri is just a retard. Just like with Shinji, Nietzsche, etc., he's using surface-level media and literature to make surface-level connections that, to him, seem incredibly profound, and help him cope with his miserable existence by being able to pretend he's some tragic, tortured soul, when anyone on the outside can see how pathetic and delusional he truly is.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
You see, Claude Frollo in the original novel was an overly angry hypocrite who pretended to be motivated by love, faith and a sense of justice, but in reality he had a major case of blue balls and loathed himself for it. He was Victor Hugo's version of the "what no pussy does to a mf" meme. I'm not saying Henri is right, but I can see at least some similarities between him and Frollo, although perhaps not in the way Henri himself envisioned it.
To be fair I think that aspect of the character was portrayed well in the Disney movie - it was pretty clear he lusted after the girl (forgetting her name) and was conflicted about it but gave into it anyway. For better or worse that movie came out during that weird period between about '95 and '05 where "children's movies" were permitted to kill characters and use words like "hell" and "damn" and, in this particular case, have a villain be driven by malicious horniness without it being portrayed as silly or romantic.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
He made a video the other day which was basically the "Hellfire" song with subtitles about being betrayed by Pippa and so on: https://thevirtualasylum.xenforo.cloud/threads/ikari-tenri-henry-henry-m-magalona.8/post-43190

That's actually the funniest part of this shit, at least to me.

It makes sense. Frollo is a man who considers himself morally (in Henri's case, intellectually) superior to everyone around him and bases his identity on that, but is eventually destroyed by his obsessive lust for a woman he can never have. That part in Hellfire where he's watching Esmerelda's visage in the fireplace might as well be Henri autistically screeching at Pippa on his computer screen. The difference, of course, is that Frollo is a interesting and human villain, and it's captivating to watch his façade of moral superiority crumble as his inner desires take over and expose him for the monster he always was, whereas Henri is just a retard. Just like with Shinji, Nietzsche, etc., he's using surface-level media and literature to make surface-level connections that, to him, seem incredibly profound, and help him cope with his miserable existence by being able to pretend he's some tragic, tortured soul, when anyone on the outside can see how pathetic and delusional he truly is.

To be fair I think that aspect of the character was portrayed well in the Disney movie - it was pretty clear he lusted after the girl (forgetting her name) and was conflicted about it but gave into it anyway. For better or worse that movie came out during that weird period between about '95 and '05 where "children's movies" were permitted to kill characters and use words like "hell" and "damn" and, in this particular case, be driven by malicious horniness without it being portrayed as silly or romantic.
That's very interesting but I'm still fixated on the idea of Henry being forced to watch Disney movies at BH (or whatever it's called there) after trying to KHS. Cuz that's what they do, can't watch anything too sexy or violent and there's always some literal tards mixed in too.
Edit: TBC I've been in them a lot but NO not as a patient :smugpipi:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
With each new update on his antics I believe less and less that Henri is a real human, rather instead that he's a fabricated persona.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

https://archive.ph/QCUrq
Henry..... you're not really helping us forget you said you jerked off to a dogs feet :shiinastare:

https://archive.is/VFEp8

There's something really funny about Henry trying to manipulate someone. Flakes isn't retarded Henry, he just likes Lia!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
There's something really funny about Henry trying to manipulate someone. Flakes isn't retarded Henry, he just likes Lia!
Yeah, I don't think Flakes is retarded; he's extremely retarded.
Screenshot_20230220_105900_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230220_110457_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20230220_110503_Brave.jpg
Just accept it: he's part of this retard triangle along with Henry and Joel. He just happens to be the only sympathetic one (kinda).

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Flakes is a good boy. He's just got some problems of his own he's dealing with from what I can see. These two messing with him is probably overall bad for him though.
1676923057735.png

hololive ruined /jp/

flakes has done this once a month for the last 2 years. He'll be fine.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Hilarious how on his main he's all I AM FROLLO PIPPA MUST BURN NO DAD I WON'T TAKE MY MEDS but as soon as he's on an alt he goes back to being nice to her. It is kinda tragic, all he really wants is to be back with his Fluttershy Messiah (how to get an express ticket to Hell in 2 words), but then why go through with this cringey vengeance shit publicly? THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD'VE DONE FROM THE START!!!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Top Bottom