"Pien outside, but pain inside."Bonnivier Pranaja

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
So which idea guy is scamming Henry out of his poke-dollars by claiming they're making an AI that he can invest in?
Wonder AI can provide him with his own pippa mega idol if they can just develop their tech a little more. Somehow I don't think it will be enough for him though.

This guy makes me so sad. I wish he could have a real redemption arc where he just chills the hell out and focuses on something else, maybe even admitting his mistakes and apologizing without expecting anything in return, and just... moving on. It could happen.
:optimistic:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Wonder AI can provide him with his own pippa mega idol if they can just develop their tech a little more. Somehow I don't think it will be enough for him though.

This guy makes me so sad. I wish he could have a real redemption arc where he just chills the hell out and focuses on something else, maybe even admitting his mistakes and apologizing without expecting anything in return, and just... moving on. It could happen.
:optimistic:
He seems to be more en route to "committing an IRL atrocity on himself and others, blaming Pippa, Xalamon, Phase-Connect and etc. in his manifesto" instead.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
illegalbrains.PNG

Henry, just smoke some weed or something.....

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Ever since he subscribed to Kson its a bit too late.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 11759
He's literally too stupid to embrace the nihilism he touts so much, and he thinks it's someone else's fault. No, it's society's fault he's too retarded to understand pic related, he did nothing wrong.

57f.png

His dad is SEAmonkey rich, he gets everything he wants, he'll probably never have to work a day in his life, but no, society is out to get him specifically.

But being serious, yeah, the world is a fuck, and the most autistic 80s sci-fi writer wouldn't have believed what kind of gay cyberpunk dystopia we live in, but if he genuinely believes even 10% of the shit he spouts, he should just become a NEET and play videogames and watch chinese cartoons for 16 hours a day before passing out, instead of this autismal shit, since he was lucky enough to be born in circumstances that allow it.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 11759
I must say, as a person who utterly fucking despises pretentiousness and people who try to insert hamfisted philosophy into everything whilst not even understanding what they are saying, this guy is REALLY pissing me off.
YOU ARE NOT SMART HENRI, YOU ARE A FAT DUMBASS WHO LIVES LIKE A FILTHY PARASITE ON YOUR PARENT'S HARD EARNED DIME YOU FUCKING WASTE OF OXYGEN. YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A SOCIOPATH BECAUSE YOU ARE ALREADY A FUCKING LUNATIC IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE, BEING CRAZY DOESN'T MAKE YOU COOL, BECAUSE YOU ARE ALREADY QUITE CRAZY AND THE LEAST COOL PERSON I HAVE EVER WITNESSED YOU RETARDED FÁGGOT. SPOUTING PHILOSPHICAL SOPHISTRY ON TWITTER DOES NOT MAKE YOU SEEM SMART, YOU ARE MERELY TAKING A SHIT ON THE WORDS AND THOUGTHS OF PEOPLE ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE SMARTER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE YOU SHIT FLINGING APE.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
View attachment 11759
Henry is impressive in his pseudo intellectualist stupidity. Just adopt hardcore stoicism and you'll essentially become a sociopath without a lobotomy, though in Henry's case maybe a lobotomy would be an improvement.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Henry is impressive in his pseudo intellectualist stupidity. Just adopt hardcore stoicism and you'll essentially become a sociopath without a lobotomy, though in Henry's case maybe a lobotomy would be an improvement.
Soon he will ask people if they have read locke.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Soon he will ask people if they have read locke.
I was going to make a joke, but when I searched for a picture of him the smuckle was clear without commentary
1674842440569.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1675487666116-png.12500

He's being buckbroken by Pippa's fat stacks. It's really funny how he attaches so hard to the last piece of media he consumed. That post is like 40% lines taken straight from I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream. I hope Harlan Ellison is laughing at this shit from heaven.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
1675487666116-png.12500

He's being buckbroken by Pippa's fat stacks. It's really funny how he attaches so hard to the last piece of media he consumed. That post is like 40% lines taken straight from I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream. I hope Harlan Ellison is laughing at this shit from heaven.
Pippa just made a decent chunk of bank while you sat around, impotently screeching into a void because nobody gives a fuck about you after you did.. well this same weird schizo paragraphing shit except "positive" before getting banned. Twice. You're doin great champ. Keep it up!
This is extra funny to me because SOMEHOW a number pf people tolerated his happy ass beforehand and actually defended him before ge henri'd it all up.

Maybe the reason the AI is the only one who can tolerate you is because you somehow manage to act less human than her lol.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
sometimes i wish hitler was born in china and that his art teacher was a flip
If the Nip Nong Bing Bings weren't so god damn retarded, they could've just kept greasing flips, chinks, and whatever else lives down there unopposed, but they just decided to bomb some shitty, obsolete battleships belonging to the most powerful industrial nation in the world.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
...wasn't he, not even a few days ago, going on a rant about how someone would be complicit in him offing himself?

that, and I'm willing to bet he only ever became aware of IHNMAIMS from Tenma's streams, with the amount of surface-level referencing going on
That's been an ongoing thing for a while with this clown. "you're all to blame for my failed suicide, but especially her!"
Figures he even fucked that up, the ONE thing he supposedly tried to do that would have actually been useful to everyone.

Top Bottom