"He just straight up insults me! He calls me a 'pen'! ~'Your pen!'~ Omae wa pen~da! Anata wa pen... da! Kusogaki! You brat... wait, was I wrong? it's incorrect? I'm sorry I'm sorry! I was tricked"Roboco (vs Duolingo)

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

wrp

If Henri does a flip, and I hope he doesn't and seeks help instead, I propose we immortalize his autism in the form of an emote as to ensure we never forget that crazy son of a bitch!
My dude, I think the thread is good enough.
Best case imo is archiving the thread after a week or so, maybe right after. I'm an unapologetic newfriend so I don't know how the farms handled dead cows.
But, as established, he's already popping up in places after he said he would graduate forever, so it really was all baiting in the first place.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Best case imo is archiving the thread after a week or so, maybe right after. I'm an unapologetic newfriend so I don't know how the farms handled dead cows.
But, as established, he's already popping up in places after he said he would graduate forever, so it really was all baiting in the first place.
Has a cow ever actually been confirmed dead before? They're usually so pathetic they can't even kill themselves.

wrp

Has a cow ever actually been confirmed dead before? They're usually so pathetic they can't even kill themselves.
You mean to say that all those people they bullied into suicide just, like, never existed? You're suggesting the media lied about that?
Ridiculous.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
There has been lowcows that have passed for numerous things. One being Terry famous for templeos sadly passing away a few years ago.

You mean to say that all those people they bullied into suicide just, like, never existed? You're suggesting the media lied about that?
Ridiculous.
What do you mean by lowcows bullied into suicide? You talking about Near? Cause that's false.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
There has been lowcows that have passed for numerous things. One being Terry famous for templeos sadly passing away a few years ago.

What do you mean by lowcows bullied into suicide? You talking about Near? Cause that's false.
I didn't realize Terry had a board, I only stick to a certain couple boards including DSP.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I didn't realize Terry had a board, I only stick to a certain couple boards including DSP.
Yeah there's a inactive tag on kf for cows that either passed away or have been inactive for so long that there's a low chance of them coming back. However that's going a bit off topic right now lol

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Thinking about it someone should archive all his tweets incase he DFE's it all.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Thinking about it someone should archive all his tweets incase he DFE's it all.
Be that man! Its not that hard to atleast get a basic full page screen capture plugin if you dont want to download a page or dont know how to use more complex archiving tools.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Be that man! Its not that hard to atleast get a basic full page screen capture plugin if you dont want to download a page or dont know how to use more complex archiving tools.
I might but I'm working right now. I can type here now and again but I cannot dedicate too long in one sitting goofing off.
Edit: Attempting to use Archive.org to save the entirety of Henri's twitter. Never done this before so not sure if it will work.
Edit 2: I give up, this guy has too many tweets, not worth the effort.

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

Dont be a bitch and delete stuff, just post and then apologise if you got stuff wrong.

No one cares at the end of the day
Someone would've posted the same thing with more effort and proof.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The threads used to get locked, but now there's a whole section for dead cows where some threads stay open. They also reopened in the past for situations where the dead cow came into play or if there was still outstanding info such as Lowtax's lawsuits that were still open when he sucked off a shotgun.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I might but I'm working right now. I can type here now and again but I cannot dedicate too long in one sitting goofing off.
Edit: Attempting to use Archive.org to save the entirety of Henri's twitter. Never done this before so not sure if it will work.
Edit 2: I give up, this guy has too many tweets, not worth the effort.
Welp his twitter is gone now...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Welp his twitter is gone now...

Oh wow.
1671233263724.png
Well, thankfully, most of his notable Tweets were already archived & cataloged earlier in the thread. There's also a full list of Tweets archived via Archive.md.
1671233397174.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

wrp

Next moves are likely coming in the groomercords, if ever.
Confirming he's left Yuri's, Lumi's, and the official Phase discord since last night, but stayed in Lia's and Yuni Luna's under both "Charles August" and "Henry M.". Also, he's not (yet at least) in Shiina's, Tenma's, MariMari's, or Matoimiia's under those accounts. Unlikely on the last two, but Pippa's raided into both, so you never know.
That's the extent of what I have and I can't be assed to go join a whole bunch of discords just to henrihunt, so someone else will have to report on the rest.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Also, he's not (yet at least) in Shiina's, Tenma's, MariMari's, or Matoimiia's under those accounts.
We'll never get to see his user name/pfp instantly trigger Shiina into bullying him about Shinji jerking off until he leaves :shiinawangy:
I am kind of relived that he never showed any interest in vtubers (who I won't name just in case) who might be geographically close to him.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Top Bottom