"Oooh! Magnyamu is here! I got the magnyamu, but no bullets"Shishiro Botan

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
View attachment 8134
I'm fucking dying of laughter, holy shit
haha that response.

You know what would make this full circle? if he posted the same message on Kiwifarms. Would be a fitting ending to the story with him posting there too.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
140.gif

wrp

I just noticed the "may you find greener pastures" bit. Maybe it's an ESL thing but that also seems like he's trying to drive a wedge between Pippa and PC.
Trying to destroy his oshi out of his own narcissistic obsession with her to the last breath. Classic.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I cannot express enough how glad I am this is happening. This is the best 100k present Pippa can get.
I'm just worried about the blowback that might hit Pippa if he does do a flip. Hopefully he really is too pathetic and egotistical to do anything besides whine online.

Maybe it's an ESL thing but that also seems like he's trying to drive a wedge between Pippa and PC
He's not really ESL, his English is surprisingly good. He's also talked shit about Phase a lot, and supposedly that's why the mods banned him again. I hate the fish as much as the next guy, but publicly attacking the company and other talent on Pippa's channel isn't going to get you very far.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>looking for the henri thread on /vt/
>see rotpockets having an assblast meltdown because he got jannied
rumao

Anyways, thread archive:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I'm just worried about the blowback that might hit Pippa if he does do a flip. Hopefully he really is too pathetic and egotistical to do anything besides whine online.
I am too. My best guess is this is a suicide-bait to make her feel real bad that her mods banned him (again) so she can swoop in as his messianic figure and unban him (again) so he can continue to go on unhinged schizo-postings and bashing her boss and coworkers with the thought he is completely free of repercussion (after all if he gets banned again after that he just has to do this song and dance and get unbanned).
He "won her and the community over" with his first "unban me plz" 50 hour manifesto document once so mentally he thinks he can do it again. Except most people within the Capippalist community just want him gone from what I've seen in the fancord.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
This whole situation reminds me of a WKUK skit where Zach was an attention whore and when everyone decided to ignore him he did a flip.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
@hololive ruined /jp/
What did you just delete?

I know it was about people in the Capippacord bullying someone out of the discord server that they assume was a Henri alt in the 'regrets watercloset' channel. However you had more posted before swiftly deleting.

Person in question:
sdasdasds.png

wrp

I am too. My best guess is this is a suicide-bait to make her feel real bad that her mods banned him (again) so she can swoop in as his messianic figure and unban him (again) so he can continue to go on unhinged schizo-postings and bashing her boss and coworkers with the thought he is completely free of repercussion (after all if he gets banned again after that he just has to do this song and dance and get unbanned).
He "won her and the community over" with his first "unban me plz" 50 hour manifesto document once so mentally he thinks he can do it again. Except most people within the Capippalist community just want him gone from what I've seen in the fancord.
I don't doubt Pippa's ridiculous suggestibility might have gotten him unbanned again, or maybe she's one of those that cares more about her friends than herself; either way, he's not just going after Pippa anymore, but other phase mems and even their friends who frequently promote phase or prospectively join it. At this point it would be obviously remiss for Fishman and Muumi to sacrifice the company's whole reputation for the sake of one employee's feelings.
@hololive ruined /jp/

I know it was about people in the Capippacord bullying someone out of the discord server that they assume was a Henri alt in the 'regrets watercloset' channel. However you had more posted before swiftly deleting.
That's all he said essentially. I want the pics of what he means.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Hope you're right, and he's turned on Kson and Pippa in the past so that's a good sign for the just senseless drama option.

I think most people are just fed up with him. I thought he was funny when I made this thread, but the guy has become too vulgar lately and I'd be fine if he fucked off. Maybe if he went and bugged some troon or v-twit it would be funny again as those people really deserve this tard.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
That's all he said essentially. I want the pics of what he means.
He wrote a paragraph about something else. however I only skimmed through before he deleted it.

Hope you're right, and he's turned on Kson and Pippa in the past so that's a good sign for the just senseless drama option.

I think most people are just fed up with him. I thought he was funny when I made this thread, but the guy has become too vulgar lately and I'd be fine if he fucked off. Maybe if he went and bugged some troon or v-twit it would be funny again as those people really deserve this tard.
Part of me feels if he doesn't do a flip, he probably eventually find another vtuber to harass. He probably too well known for it to get to this level again, but if he isn't RIP then I can see him going to another vtuber that gives him a little attention again.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
@hololive ruined /jp/

Person in question:
View attachment 8154
I was writing this up but it was noticed here as I was making my shit crops of the happening.
Starts off with this dude coming in and posting Henri's tweet.
1671172600735.png
Xynchro responds like we here do with a Coco "KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY".
1671172689512.png
Mister Yura notices something. This dude only ever posted in the fancord about Henri and his going-ons.
1671172748295.png
1671172786488.png
He's kind of right.
1671172844108.png
This is only the first page of messages in the discord he has. Kind of uses a similar writing style to Henri.
1671172895232.png

1671173007904.png
1671173100042.png
1671173123894.png
1671173134938.png
1671173154664.png
1671173167981.png
1671173217690.png
1671173261660.png
1671173334860.png
Pipkun brings up these posts.
1671173371132.png
1671173403173.png
1671173489217.png
1671173535245.png
That account has been dead silent through out all of this btw.
Until Pipkun posts the following
1671173607352.png
1671173650609.png
"Fell asleep" for like 25 minutes before waking up and instantly defending himself on discord.
1671173706568.png

1671173800024.png
1671173853878.png
1671173938736.png
In the waiting period between his messages here they're talking about how Henri was originally on the server for a bit before being banned through a vote.
1671174091768.png

Shows up again.
1671174011269.png
His last message in the server before leaving.
1671174184560.png
He changes his discord @ and Yura is fucking stalking him at this point and takes notice after he said he was "going to sleep".
1671174266132.png

Henri instantly leaves upon realizing there's no salvaging this.
1671174349599.png
1671174391727.png
1671174435172.png
He does this in the Phase Discord too apparently.
1671174685654.png

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
I was writing this up but it was noticed here as I was making my shit crops of the happening.
View attachment 8148
View attachment 8149
Mister Yura notices something. This dude only ever posted in the fancord about Henri and his going-ons.
View attachment 8150
View attachment 8151
He's kind of right.
View attachment 8152
This is only the first page of messages in the discord he has. Kind of uses a similar writing style to Henri.
View attachment 8155

View attachment 8156
View attachment 8157
View attachment 8158
View attachment 8159
View attachment 8160
View attachment 8161
View attachment 8162
View attachment 8163
View attachment 8164
View attachment 8165
View attachment 8166
View attachment 8167
View attachment 8168
View attachment 8169
View attachment 8170
"Fell asleep" for like 25 minutes before waking up and instantly defending himself on discord.
View attachment 8171
View attachment 8172
View attachment 8173
View attachment 8174
In the waiting period between his messages here they're talking about how Henri was originally on the server for a bit before being banned through a vote.
View attachment 8176
Shows up again.
View attachment 8175
View attachment 8177
He changes his discord @ and Yura is fucking stalking him at this point and takes notice after he said he was "going to sleep".
View attachment 8178
View attachment 8179
View attachment 8180
View attachment 8181
View attachment 8182
I looked into him before. I can confirm he has done the same in PCD and Capippacord. Could go look for a post I made here a while back, but I did talk about how there was someone that defend Henri in the Capippacord to a weird degree. He had a spat too with Archivebro a month ago about Henri as well prior to this.

There's also a few other people I notice that have fairly new accounts at one time who talk about DMing Henri and believe he is either a troll/misunderstood with most of their earlier messages. Though they could just be the flock that rally around Henri, which probably be a surprise to some here that there are some who don't think negatively about Henri that interact with the cow. Which I really have mixed feelings on, but most crazy people always have someone whi likes them or people interested in them in a way.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Anyone have theories into how it went so wrong for Henri?
Tard + Philippines debuff + rich father (by Philippines standards) enabling his behaviour.

wrp

1671177269438.png

Watch these cords
This is not an exhaustive list.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
View attachment 8148
View attachment 8149
View attachment 8150
View attachment 8151
He's kind of right.
View attachment 8152
View attachment 8155

View attachment 8156
View attachment 8157
View attachment 8158
View attachment 8159
View attachment 8160
View attachment 8161
View attachment 8162
View attachment 8163
View attachment 8164
View attachment 8165
View attachment 8166
View attachment 8167
View attachment 8168
View attachment 8169
View attachment 8170
View attachment 8171
View attachment 8172
View attachment 8173
View attachment 8174
View attachment 8176
Shows up again.
View attachment 8175
View attachment 8177
View attachment 8178
View attachment 8179
View attachment 8180
View attachment 8181
View attachment 8182
This has to be the richest failed attempt at preserving a throwaway account I have EVER seen. First of all, I guess he was smart enough to make an alt, but not smart enough to make one before his ban or at least a month after his ban let alone making some attempt to blend in. Then he tries to play it off as being a Henri friend which is such an obvious giveaway to who he is. I knew he was stupid but I had no clue he was this bad like holy shit.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Could edit my earlier post but here is some sc of the spat he had with archivebro previously
Screenshot_20221216_030247_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20221216_025622_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20221216_025637_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20221216_025649_Discord.jpg
Like I said previously the dude defend henri in a odd way, so I think it may have been a alt as well.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If Henri does a flip, and I hope he doesn't and seeks help instead, I propose we immortalize his autism in the form of an emote as to ensure we never forget that crazy son of a bitch!

Top Bottom