"I think Latina women are like a bear trap dressed in flowers"Busujima Bibi

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>tweet deleted already

glad I caught that one immediately!

Wonder if him deleting it means he's already changed his mind or if he's gonna an hero or something
If he does I hope he at least does it quietly, I don't want Pippa getting traumatised by any of this.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Wonder if him deleting it means he's already changed his mind or if he's gonna an hero or something

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Skimmed through some places and don't see anyone talking about it yet. Just that some people still think he's harmless or stuff. Was this just a quick tweet from under 30 minutes ago? Just trying to see if anyone else has seen it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hff201

Early Adopter
Skimmed through some places and don't see anyone talking about it yet. Just that some people still think he's harmless or stuff. Was this just a quick tweet from under 30 minutes ago? Just trying to see if anyone else has seen it.
It was up for like a minute or two before I posted, then got deleted almost instantly. I'm wondering if he's going to repost it with some changes.

USS IOWA

Oh God. If he really did it, Imagine the person who will get his stuff when he's gone.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
It was up for like a minute or two before I posted, then got deleted almost instantly. I'm wondering if he's going to repost it with some changes.
Yeah man really good shit with keeping on top with things! Think you kind of broke the news of it first.

yeah I'm wondering that too. Is he making some changes, getting cold feet, twitter took it down, etc.

But geez man things really are accelerating with his story faster than I thought it would. I was expecting Q2 2023 for him to get banned again.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh God. If he really did it, Imagine the person who will get his stuff when he's gone.
They'd be better off burning his unholy abode to the ground. God-knows what kind of "tributes" he has.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Anyone else think that screed comes off a bit like he's trying to take some credit for Pippa's success? And his take on FlaVR is just as out of bounds as that "carrying the company" tweet. Henri, if you're reading this, it was clearly a joke that took on a life of its own, not any sort of intentional power move by Pippa. If you keep trying to cause discord between Pippa and Sakana or Pippa and her other co-workers, neither Pippa nor those other people are going to like you… please learn that lesson from this.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Do we need a poll about this? (E: a speculation poll, did he do it, did he not, did he go touch grass, will he move on?)

I, for one, hope he didn't actually off himself and this served as a wakeup call, but I'm not optimistic about it. He's advanced crazy with feeding his delusions. I think he would move onto his next target to latch onto for some strained form of emotional support and worship if he decided to not minecraft....

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX

ha-gay.gif

Mark my words, within a week he'll be back on Twitter but as the biggest v-tuber anti and claiming they're responsible for everything oh-so-bad in his life and made him 'overdose' on baby aspirin. Thank God that he is a persona non grata for essentially the ENTIRE English-speaking v-tuber sphere now because letting this guy in your chat is literally cancer. Also love that he pulled the 'I was just pretending to be retarded' card, classy.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Trying to archive but Henri posted it again

Final Letter to my Eternal Kamioshi @pipkinpippa​

This is the last time we will ever meet. But I'm going to dump this before I graduate and leave the wonderful world of Vtubing forever.

When you personally unbanned me I bore witness to your compassion. I really did think you were the messiah, the only person who gave me a second chance. I was already thrown out of Kson's fanbase and so I was lost. In you I saw Kiryu Coco once again, the genius, the innovator, the one pushing the boundaries, the next step in the evolution of Vtubing. Your intelligent tangents and relatable stories made me even more drawn into you, as we had a mutual understanding of both our menhera problems, and that you showed the potential to be something more than her.

So when Fishman and Xalamon attempted to purge based content from the company, and you cried that you felt being isolated by the new policies, I was Furious. I saw again YAGOO's mistake in isolating Coco. I saw the repetition of history. I saw how I was so powerless to save her. So I did everything I could in every way possible to prove them wrong, to save you, and that you, your path, are the future.

I numberfriended to the max. I did everything to promote you. I spammed /vt/ and Reddit. I wrote TV Tropes pages for Phase, as well as the Fandom wikis. I advertised you and Phase in other sites. I helped promote FlaVR and praised it as "your power move within the company", that you can make your own company and survive without the Fish. The one constantly making these threads /here/ about how you were the best? Me. The one trying to convince Kirsche, Shondo and other Pippa friends to become Phase Invaders? Me. You achieving 100k and breaking 7k in viewers, mogging multiple Nijis and even Holos, were the ultimate vindication, the ultimate evidence, that I was right about you.

But I know I've went too far. Making an edging joke on Twitter that went trending was already screwed up, but I was consumed by my self-righteousness, that the sheer numbers vindicated all my beliefs about you, and made the biggest mistake. I told Fishman, to his face, that you carried the company. That you ARE Phase Connect, you are the future of Phase's ascension into the Great Powers like Hololive, and the company will not survive without you.

But because of my parasocial zealotry I lost everything on why you, Pipkin Pippa, were Pipkin Pippa. You are too kind and selfless. You cared immensely about your fellow co-workers - the very reason you were terrified that the rest would resent you. You were grateful to Phase because it was Fishman who even gave you a chance. You LOVED Kson, my previous Kamioshi whom I denounced as the ultimate Arch-Traitor. You told me repeatedly that you did not carry the company, that Phase is a collaborative effort. And yet I was driven by the drive to numberfriend you no matter what. The alcoholic stream saw you repudiate everything I believed in. You expressed your gratitude for Phase to the point of calling yourself a bootlicker, and you expressed your love of Kson and to leave her alone.

In my idealised version of Pippa I lost the real Pippa. In my drive to make you the next Coco I lost the Pippa I considered to be a friend. In the end it was I who ended up repeating history.

This time I will no longer ask for forgiveness. I deserved damnation in its fullest for my crimes. I do not deserve you. No one deserves me. But I want you to know that you are the most amazing, inspiring person I have ever encountered. Even if you doubted yourself, plagued by impostor syndrome, you climbed out of the nihilistic abyss and proved yourself worthy of love. So intelligent, creative, strong, courageous, memetic, deep, sincere, understanding, frank, based, selfless, and absolutely hilarious on top of it all - the Perfect Vtuber, the light of my life. So these will be my last words.

Pipkin Pippa, the Truth is: I Loved You. I did, and always will. The Shining Star to Light My Way, My Mega Idol Eternal.

Omedetou, Pippa, for having found success. And Sayonara, Pippa. Farewell, and may you find greener pastures in the future.

TwiterLonger / Twiterlonger Archive
Tweet / Tweet Archive

EDIT:
Put in the archive links and made his TwitLonger post a quote with a spoiler tab to help with sizing and for those that don't want to view it. @Hff201 thanks for the suggestion!

Last edited:

Hff201

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It looks like your archive went through (https://archive.vn/xmwHk), sometimes it takes a bit to process. Might be worth including a copy/paste in a quote for easier readability too.

I'm trying to compare them to figure out the differences but I just keep getting lost in the unending schizophrenia.
Please understand, he had to take down his suicide note and manifesto to convey his will to the world because he forgot an apostrophe.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
It looks like your archive went through (https://archive.vn/xmwHk), sometimes it takes a bit to process. Might be worth including a copy/paste in a quote for easier readability too.

I'm trying to compare them to figure out the differences but I just keep getting lost in the unending schizophrenia.
I skimmed through it a little but the size of it does seem bigger in the new one.

EDIT: that paragraph about Xalamon in it seems new. With the whole "purging based content"

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Henri is getting shit on in the (you)s on the thread he made.
1671169229554.png
1671169260050.png

wrp

I cannot express enough how glad I am this is happening. This is the best 100k present Pippa can get.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Here's the output of running a diff on the two versions of the manifesto. The red lines are lines that changed in the earlier draft and the green lines are what they changed into.

1c1
< This is the last time we will ever meet. But I'm going to dump this before I graduate and leave forever.
---
> This is the last time we will ever meet. But I'm going to dump this before I graduate and leave the wonderful world of Vtubing forever.
3c3
< When you personally unbanned me I really did think you were the messiah, the only person who gave me a second chance. I was already thrown out of Kson's fanbase and so I was lost. In you I saw Kiryu Coco once again, the genius, the innovator, the one pushing the boundaries, the next step in the evolution of Vtubing. Your intelligent tangents and relatability made me even more drawn into you. So when Fishman and Xalamon attempted to purge based content from the company, and you cried that you felt being isolated by the new policies, I was furious. I saw again YAGOO's mistake in isolating Coco. I saw the repetition of history. I saw how I was so powerless to save her. So I did everything I could in every way possible to prove them wrong and that you, your path, is the future.
---
> When you personally unbanned me I bore witness to your compassion. I really did think you were the messiah, the only person who gave me a second chance. I was already thrown out of Kson's fanbase and so I was lost. In you I saw Kiryu Coco once again, the genius, the innovator, the one pushing the boundaries, the next step in the evolution of Vtubing. Your intelligent tangents and relatable stories made me even more drawn into you, as we had a mutual understanding of both our menhera problems, and that you showed the potential to be something more than her.
5c5
< I numberfriended to the max. I did everything to shill you. I spammed /vt/ and Reddit. I wrote TV Tropes pages for Phase, as well as the Fandom wikis. I invaded other sites and streamers trying to advertise you. I helped promote FlaVR and praised it as "your power move within the company", that you can make your own company and survive without the Fish. The one constantly making these threads /here/ about how you were the best? Me. The one trying to convince Kirsche, Shondo and other Pippa friends to become Phase Invaders? Me. You achieving 100k and breaking 7k in viewers, mogging multiple Nijis and even Holos, were the ultimate vindication, the ultimate evidence, that I was right about you.
---
> So when Fishman and Xalamon attempted to purge based content from the company, and you cried that you felt being isolated by the new policies, I was Furious. I saw again YAGOO's mistake in isolating Coco. I saw the repetition of history. I saw how I was so powerless to save her. So I did everything I could in every way possible to prove them wrong, to save you, and that you, your path, are the future.
7c7
< But I know I've went too far. Making an edging joke on Twitter that went trending was already fucked up, but I was consumed by my self-righteousness, that the sheer numbers vindicated all my beliefs about you, and made the biggest mistake. I told Fishman, to his face, that you and you alone carried the company. That you ARE Phase Connect, you are the future of Phase's ascension into the Great Powers like Hololive, and the company will not survive without you.
---
> I numberfriended to the max. I did everything to promote you. I spammed /vt/ and Reddit. I wrote TV Tropes pages for Phase, as well as the Fandom wikis. I advertised you and Phase in other sites. I helped promote FlaVR and praised it as "your power move within the company", that you can make your own company and survive without the Fish. The one constantly making these threads /here/ about how you were the best? Me. The one trying to convince Kirsche, Shondo and other Pippa friends to become Phase Invaders? Me. You achieving 100k and breaking 7k in viewers, mogging multiple Nijis and even Holos, were the ultimate vindication, the ultimate evidence, that I was right about you.
9c9
< But because of my zealotry I lost everything on why you, Pipkin Pippa, were Pipkin Pippa. You are too kind and selfless. You cared immensely about your fellow co-workers - the very reason you were terrified that the rest would resent you. You were grateful to Phase because it was Fishman who even gave you a chance. You LOVED Kson, my previous Kamioshi whom I denounced as the ultimate Arch-Traitor. The alcoholic stream saw you repudiate everything I believed in. You expressed your gratitude for Phase to the point of calling yourself a bootlicker, and you expressed your love of Kson and to leave her alone. In my idealised version of Pippa (the next Coco) I lost the real Pippa. In the end it was I who ended up repeating history.
---
> But I know I've went too far. Making an edging joke on Twitter that went trending was already screwed up, but I was consumed by my self-righteousness, that the sheer numbers vindicated all my beliefs about you, and made the biggest mistake. I told Fishman, to his face, that you carried the company. That you ARE Phase Connect, you are the future of Phase's ascension into the Great Powers like Hololive, and the company will not survive without you.
11c11
< This time I will no longer ask for forgiveness. I deserved damnation in its fullest for my crimes. I do not deserve you. No one deserves me. But these will be my last words.
---
> But because of my parasocial zealotry I lost everything on why you, Pipkin Pippa, were Pipkin Pippa. You are too kind and selfless. You cared immensely about your fellow co-workers - the very reason you were terrified that the rest would resent you. You were grateful to Phase because it was Fishman who even gave you a chance. You LOVED Kson, my previous Kamioshi whom I denounced as the ultimate Arch-Traitor. You told me repeatedly that you did not carry the company, that Phase is a collaborative effort. And yet I was driven by the drive to numberfriend you no matter what. The alcoholic stream saw you repudiate everything I believed in. You expressed your gratitude for Phase to the point of calling yourself a bootlicker, and you expressed your love of Kson and to leave her alone.
13c13
< Pipkin Pippa, the truth is: I did, and always will, love you, my Mega Idol Eternal.
---
> In my idealised version of Pippa I lost the real Pippa. In my drive to make you the next Coco I lost the Pippa I considered to be a friend. In the end it was I who ended up repeating history.
15c15,19
< Omedetou, Pippa, for having found success. And Sayonara, Pippa. May you find greener pastures in the future.
---
> This time I will no longer ask for forgiveness. I deserved damnation in its fullest for my crimes. I do not deserve you. No one deserves me. But I want you to know that you are the most amazing, inspiring person I have ever encountered. Even if you doubted yourself, plagued by impostor syndrome, you climbed out of the nihilistic abyss and proved yourself worthy of love. So intelligent, creative, strong, courageous, memetic, deep, sincere, understanding, frank, based, selfless, and absolutely hilarious on top of it all - the Perfect Vtuber, the light of my life. So these will be my last words.
>
> Pipkin Pippa, the Truth is: I Loved You. I did, and always will. The Shining Star to Light My Way, My Mega Idol Eternal.
>
> Omedetou, Pippa, for having found success. And Sayonara, Pippa. Farewell, and may you find greener pastures in the future.

I just noticed the "may you find greener pastures" bit. Maybe it's an ESL thing but that also seems like he's trying to drive a wedge between Pippa and PC.

Hff201

Early Adopter
1671170035743.png
I'm fucking dying of laughter, holy shit

Top Bottom