"Uh thank you all for coming thank you! now... gebaoubba here!!! uh nekusto human come on!"Inugami Korone

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Henri had a chance to redeem himself and he blew it. I can't have sympathy for someone this retarded and incapable of learning.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Apologies for doubleposting, but it deserves a standalone. He said this and changed his PFP/Banner.
View attachment 8039 View attachment 8038 (archive)
Oh thank fuck. Arguably took too long (well he really shouldn't have been unbanned in the first place) because Goddamn this guy was just a schizo factory. I wonder if he's gonna autistically go back and edit one of those pages he made into a new schizo manifeto/mural? If he actually can't reach out any other way it would not shock me if that was his attempt to get out a message.
Nyaru is nice but I think if any Phase person told her they finally dropped him, she would too. Having been in the actual industry these people threaten might make her skip taking chances. Kirshe has tolerated him as well but if he went too far that even Pippa and PC finally had to clear his ass out, I bet she'll read the writing. So hopefully them and a few others in the circle like Sleepy at the very least have a note about this guy.

Hell he seemed vaguely fine with Kson's existence again, unless that was the "shitposting" part. Wonder if he's gonna try and weasel over that way into Vshojo or something.

Don't think Henri knows what "shitposting" means.

Hell im sure he would unironically say something along the lines of:
"Hey Fishman fuck you and your company. Pippa is god, you should probably fire the other girls and just focus everything on her"

And consider it "shitposting".

Honestly, I enjoyed some of the chaotic energy and stupid shit he said but clearly he should've never interacted with any of the talents since he clearly doesn't know how to interact with others.
Seriously. He sat around talking about Pippa this and that while shitting on her company, openly ignoring how many times she absolutely hated the take of her "hard carrying" everyone in it. I wouldn't even be able to guess what the fuck was supposed to be considered shitposting from this guy.
The only joke I think he ever typed was "She saved me" because it's pretty clear nothing has managed to help this dude.

To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if she thought 'Maybe I can get this crazy fuck to take his meds" or something and was why she started trying to interact a bit more. Shit definitely rolled down hill fast and hard after that though.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I think Henri was trying to be like Carl, who is actually funny and capable of being normal, but just didn't understand how to make his sense of humor obvious. Also he's an actual schizo compared to the man fighting on the front lines. Anyone have theories into how it went so wrong for Henri?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Apologies for yet another doublepost, but things like this deserve their own standalones. Henri has seemingly made a cope thread on /vt/.
(Warosu Archive - Alice Archive)
1671090236640.png
1671090275434.png1671090292599.png1671090309117.png1671090324049.png1671092472467.png1671092483370.png
And etc. I'm sure more will come in.
This is either him, or a really good impersonation.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I wouldn't even be able to guess what the fuck was supposed to be considered shitposting from this guy.
I don't think he was shitposting when he made the comments that got him banned. That was just too direct of a statement and doesn't come off as a joke, even from someone as retarded as him as his English writing abilities are good enough to know the difference.

This is either him, or a really good impersonation.
I'm guessing this is fanfiction from whoever posted it, but:
1671092480502.png

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Oh boy, this can only go well...
View attachment 8005 (a)
That's the most desperate case of "I was only pretending to be retarded!" I've seen this year and that's saying something

Edit: You could say he was... Just pretending I'll see myself out, thank you.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If this means he starts moping around more on Kirsche's streams then I may start a GFM for a private assassin.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Fortunately he hasn't been in Nyaru's streams either yesterday or today. I wonder if she threw him out because Pippa did it.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Fortunately he hasn't been in Nyaru's streams either yesterday or today. I wonder if she threw him out because Pippa did it.
probably, Sleepy didn't like Henri from the start so he probably banned there. Nyaru did find him harmless and entertaining at first but changed position. Pippa banning him probs just push the dominoes reaction to the others wiping the slate clean from him as well.

Also, has anyone get new tweets or anything from him in last 24 hrs or did he already reset character in Roblox?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
probably, Sleepy didn't like Henri from the start so he probably banned there. Nyaru did find him harmless and entertaining at first but changed position. Pippa banning him probs just push the dominoes reaction to the others wiping the slate clean from him as well.

Also, has anyone get new tweets or anything from him in last 24 hrs or did he already reset character in Roblox?
Pippa and her orbiters

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Henri has been radio silent for 20 hours now at least on twitter.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa confirmed she didn't ban Henri mods did. From the sounds of it she might be willing to give him another chance if it's up to her. TLDR schizo posting every once and a while is fine but shitting on her coworkers and the company is too far.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Pippa confirmed she didn't ban Henri mods did. From the sounds of it she might be willing to give him another chance if it's up to her. TLDR schizo posting every once and a while is fine but shitting on her coworkers and the company is too far.
Haha it wasn't the coomposting that did him in, but was shitting on Fishman and the others.

That tweet he made though about Fishman and the company was really stupid and to do it so blatantly like that. I understand not liking how a man runs things with the company, but the way he conveyed it was just Pipkin.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Haha it wasn't the coomposting that did him in, but was shitting on Fishman and the others.

That tweet he made though about Fishman and the company was really stupid and to do it so blatantly like that. I understand not liking how a man runs things with the company, but the way he conveyed it was just Pipkin.
These are things you think but never say on main. Now using a throwaway alt account and shitting on the company would have been the smart thing to do, but smart as we all know is not Henri's M.O.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
These are things you think but never say on main. Now using a throwaway alt account and shitting on the company would have been the smart thing to do, but smart as we all know is not Henri's M.O.
Nigga was incapable of ban evading the first time, you think he can rub together enough neurons to execute a two step plan?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Well, here we go.

Final words to my Kamioshi @pipkinpippa​

This is the last time we will ever meet. But I'm going to dump this before I graduate and leave forever.

When you personally unbanned me I really did think you were the messiah, the only person who gave me a second chance. I was already thrown out of Kson's fanbase and so I was lost. In you I saw Kiryu Coco once again, the genius, the innovator, the one pushing the boundaries, the next step in the evolution of Vtubing. Your intelligent tangents and relatability made me even more drawn into you. So when Fishman and Xalamon attempted to purge based content from the company, and you cried that you felt being isolated by the new policies, I was furious. I saw again YAGOO's mistake in isolating Coco. I saw the repetition of history. I saw how I was so powerless to save her. So I did everything I could in every way possible to prove them wrong and that you, your path, is the future.

I numberfriended to the max. I did everything to shill you. I spammed /vt/ and Reddit. I wrote TV Tropes pages for Phase, as well as the Fandom wikis. I invaded other sites and streamers trying to advertise you. I helped promote FlaVR and praised it as "your power move within the company", that you can make your own company and survive without the Fish. The one constantly making these threads /here/ about how you were the best? Me. The one trying to convince Kirsche, Shondo and other Pippa friends to become Phase Invaders? Me. You achieving 100k and breaking 7k in viewers, mogging multiple Nijis and even Holos, were the ultimate vindication, the ultimate evidence, that I was right about you.

But I know I've went too far. Making an edging joke on Twitter that went trending was already fucked up, but I was consumed by my self-righteousness, that the sheer numbers vindicated all my beliefs about you, and made the biggest mistake. I told Fishman, to his face, that you and you alone carried the company. That you ARE Phase Connect, you are the future of Phase's ascension into the Great Powers like Hololive, and the company will not survive without you.

But because of my zealotry I lost everything on why you, Pipkin Pippa, were Pipkin Pippa. You are too kind and selfless. You cared immensely about your fellow co-workers - the very reason you were terrified that the rest would resent you. You were grateful to Phase because it was Fishman who even gave you a chance. You LOVED Kson, my previous Kamioshi whom I denounced as the ultimate Arch-Traitor. The alcoholic stream saw you repudiate everything I believed in. You expressed your gratitude for Phase to the point of calling yourself a bootlicker, and you expressed your love of Kson and to leave her alone. In my idealised version of Pippa (the next Coco) I lost the real Pippa. In the end it was I who ended up repeating history.

This time I will no longer ask for forgiveness. I deserved damnation in its fullest for my crimes. I do not deserve you. No one deserves me. But these will be my last words.

Pipkin Pippa, the truth is: I did, and always will, love you, my Mega Idol Eternal.

Omedetou, Pippa, for having found success. And Sayonara, Pippa. May you find greener pastures in the future.

Tweet Archive / Twitlonger / Twitlonger Archive

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Top Bottom