"Like, I've heard that British English is like some fanciful mumbo-jumbo"Himemori Luna

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh boy, this can only go well...
1671063572205.png (a)

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Man, I kind of wonder now how the whole Henri story will end. Eventually the girls are going to get fed up and either ban or ignore him. which in turn will probably cause him to go even more schizo.
Holy shit things are accelerating faster than I expected if it's true.

How does he know he is banned though? Never used Twitter much, so like when he does a reply on a Pippa post does it give him a message saying she won't see it or something?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Holy shit things are accelerating faster than I expected if it's true.

How does he know he is banned though? Never used Twitter much, so like when he does a reply on a Pippa post does it give him a message saying she won't see it or something?
I don't think it's a Twitter thing. I'm assuming he likely tried chatting in one of her YouTube stream waiting rooms she has up and noticed that nothing was going through.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I remember back in the ban appeal stream seeing Henri's full blown autistic nuclear bomb of an appeal and cheering on his unbanning solely for the fact that someone this deranged must make for great content and I wanted to see what other funny shit Henri got up to. I guess the joke got old fast though, or he can't be funny unless under extreme pressure to win back the favor of his waifu messiah, because he went from entertaining to depressing to disgusting in the blink of an eye. I don't think he really has any chance of being able to actually hurt Pippa or anyone in Phase, being perfectly secluded on schizo island and all, but his presence in streams and Pippa constantly giving him attention detracted from my enjoyment of her, so I'm glad he's getting the boot once again. Please make it for good this time. Inshallah he shall move on to a Niji.

wrp

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
There's no way he goes out quiet without some kind of suicide note and/or manifesto.
He's going to sing another song, isn't he?

May I request one:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I don't see him in chat, he might've been put out to pasture.

Oh yeah, no, we're an hour into stream and he hasn't shown up. Praise Jeebus, he's fucking dead.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Apologies for doubleposting, but it deserves a standalone. He said this and changed his PFP/Banner.
1671080201220.png 1671079810090.png (archive)

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
View attachment 8018 a
There's no way he goes out quiet without some kind of suicide note and/or manifesto.
If he does end up going out in a blaze and it reaches the public, it'll probably hurt Pippa's mentality which is unfortunate. :pippasadl:

Unpopular opinion, but I hope they refund the 20 dollars he donated over his unban period just so he has nothing to complain about. Just make a complete and total break from him and anything he's ever contributed.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Don't think Henri knows what "shitposting" means.

Hell im sure he would unironically say something along the lines of:
"Hey Fishman fuck you and your company. Pippa is god, you should probably fire the other girls and just focus everything on her"

And consider it "shitposting".

Honestly, I enjoyed some of the chaotic energy and stupid shit he said but clearly he should've never interacted with any of the talents since he clearly doesn't know how to interact with others.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Aww.

I'm kinda sad, but he definitely crossed the line a bit too much with that "carrying the company" bit.

Godspeed, Henri. And take your meds.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Top Bottom