"women are great i love women happy pride month"Jelly Hoshiumi

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It ends when you finally tell the truth, Leonardo DiCaprio from Catch Me If You Can.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
First I was Pippa, then I was Henri, now I'm Boogie1488?! When will it end?!
When you kill yourse-
fdsfsdf.gif

Oh god this is gonna look bad in retrospect if the man did do it. :whatastory:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
I mean, that's why I'm watching this thread :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish: too many red henrys not enough dead henrys :pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish:
jesus lmao

Well I guess to get back on topic. Seeing how his Twitter is no more, do we know of other places he has accounts in or socialize in? Like Facebook, tiktok, reddit, etc? I guess to see if he has posted something recently after the whole pippaifesto(name pending)?

hololive ruined /jp/

VT is most likely.

wrp

jesus lmao

Well I guess to get back on topic. Seeing how his Twitter is no more, do we know of other places he has accounts in or socialize in? Like Facebook, tiktok, reddit, etc? I guess to see if he has posted something recently after the whole pippaifesto(name pending)?
Read the thread, there's a few public discord servers he's still in.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Read the thread, there's a few public discord servers he's still in.
I have, and he's only in a few of them now if any. I wouldn't expect him to even talk in those right now after the whole being caught fiasco on Capippacord yesterday,

More interested in other places he be in outside of discord.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
He might have more alts that haven't been caught yet. Sleeper agents if you will.

wrp

I have, and he's only in a few of them now if any. I wouldn't expect him to even talk in those right now after the whole being caught fiasco on Capippacord yesterday,

More interested in other places he be in outside of discord.
He's got some reason for specifically staying in those discords, he'll pop up eventually.
He might have more alts that haven't been caught yet. Sleeper agents if you will.
He could even have some alts on here...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"I have 20 alts and i will stalk you!"
Very romantic henri, god save your soul

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
"I have 20 alts and i will stalk you!"
Very romantic henri, god save your soul
I'm pretty sure that God has Henri's soul on a blacklist.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
The man is really milking this thing.

Do you guys think he's going to do another apology video and try to get in Pippa's grace again, or that he's actually going through with it?

I honestly feel like he's going to play the "woe is me" card and try to make Pippa feel bad about all this till she responds in some way to him.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Enjoy respawning with reduced exp, that's right Henry: the universe uses FFXI rules! There is no escape! There is no paradise! :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Enjoy respawning with reduced exp, that's right Henry: the universe uses FFXI rules! There is no escape! There is no paradise! :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish:
Saying there's no 72 Pippa's in paradise with the afterlife?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Jesus that was a funny catch up.

The man is really milking this thing.

Do you guys think he's going to do another apology video and try to get in Pippa's grace again, or that he's actually going through with it?

I honestly feel like he's going to play the "woe is me" card and try to make Pippa feel bad about all this till she responds in some way to him.
I'm sort of split. He's clearly hanging around a few specific spots still despite all this shit, as shown by a few discord lists. Pippa did kind of already respond to him in the first place when she admitted on stream she wasn't the one who banned him.

We know he's mental and doesn't think rationally so the chance he's going to show back up is probably pretty decent. I figure because she didn't pull the switch herself or even have input from the sound of it, he might latch onto this belief to try to show back up. "SHE didn't abandon me, but the people around her are trying to cockblock my love" or some weird shit. If he believes that train of thought then Pippa never "betrayed" him like Coco supposedly did.

On the other hand this guy really did a solid job of showing immediately why we all got tired of him very fast within a day or two of the second ban, got caught alting to attempt to cover for himself (Side note but if you honestly didn't think you were doing weird shit why would you need to), actually did leave some discords, and deleted stuff like twitter. I do forget if deleting twitter is permanent, or has a recovery period so that might not mean a lot. Getting on everyone's watch list might have finally got through that him being a huge femboy spreading the good word was actually causing more issues than not for her in various ways.
That could potentially be embarassing enough that alongside the effort to avoid bans and whatever is too much work. His mental issues put me at a big X to doubt on him actually thinking that much.

He vindicated for a second time that he's mentally deranged and unbanning him was silly. The only real plus side is that at the end of it all, we got two rounds of "Holy shit look at this guy" to laugh at and virtually everyone around or involved with Pippa and PC is now aware of this. He'll have to suppress his schizo hard to avoid this whole crew that's fully on alert or hope they forget about him. And we've seen how good he is at holding back.

TLDR: I don't believe for a second he's out of vtubing in general. The guy had two seperate people playing anime girls who he thought were heavensent to save the world so far. His whole schizofesto doesn't have any of the "KSON BAD" type shit for Pippa. I imagine he'll just creep around hoping to be forgotten before managing to do something retarded that makes everyone go "Oh it's Henri again." Presuming he doesn't explode from being unable to type out his unthinking idiocy in all the places he keeps getting banned from.
I preemptively feel bad for whoever his next idol is if he DOES move on from Pippa though.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Top Bottom