"We don't need no mass-produced bitches!"Amane Kanata
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Except it's Internet simping, so you have to put up with the womanly bullshit without getting any coochie, headpats, or a cut of her family's inheritance.
Oh and she's a fujo who wants to see you get railed by Vox Akuma

There are many roads here and none of them lead to scoring with a woman

Nice
944c4d1d7bdb437d9e7d3b098e2d2290.jpeg

That's not nice, that's fucking terrible!

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Judges do cases for humans, not alien twink femboys and bipolar nekomancers.

Japanese judges seem to have slightly different jobs than other places, mostly because the Japanese are a tad less litigious. But, even for judges, that's pretty funny that even the judge is tired of the stupidity he's being inflicted with.

Imagine paying two years worth of lawyer fees just to be told to stop being retarded by the judge.

In Law, the only winner is the Lawyer's pocket books.

Man, it would be terrible to have a bunch of women simping over you. Don't know how a man could stand it.

It'll sound weird, but it's actually a pretty unnerving experience the first few times you have women crushing over you. There's a reason why guys that get suddenly popular tend to go off the deep end. If you're not prepared for it, you're in for some trouble. Women are far more used to unexpected attention from an earlier age, so they're quite a lot more prepared for attention.

I would say overall Mafumafu was definitely a winner even if they dropped the case. He wanted to prove she was an unstable psycho, and court during investigation did find she was schizoposting on boards talking shit about him and others. She wanted him to apologize for everything and retreat all of the claims of abuse and infidelity, which he did not do.

No, we're all losers, in the end. He stuck his cock in crazy and he's really lucky it's still attached.

Though a public denial about "abuse of cat" is hilarious.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Limkin

Though a public denial about "abuse of cat" is hilarious.
In her opinion it was not an abuse. If he thought that she didn't take adequate care of the cat, he could've just asked for a better cat care service

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

In her opinion it was not an abuse. If he thought that she didn't take adequate care of the cat, he could've just asked for a better cat care service
I just had one of the worst joke thoughts to ever cross my mind, and I can't decide if I want to post it or shiver in terror for how bad it is.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I know he is retarded but he's not that stupid
There's literally 0 incentive to give up the job. Male Vtuber is a weird space to be in especially if you don't want to engage in some gay baiting.
Unlike female vtuber who has some semblance of chances of doing better than your corpo job, it's fucking 0 for male vtuber. The only success story so far is mayuzumi who became a flesh idol. Good luck trying to replicate that
And this retard also talked about going to the Hololive studio everyday to train dancing and singing too IIRC. To give up all that to go back to uh... asmr in a closed room would be retarded on another scale.
Most likely second channel for stuffs too spicy for hololive.
Did he actually use to do asmr before stars? Anyways nah he's joining whatever japanese org rpr is on that way he'll be able to groom jp chuubas without having management bonking his ass every time a word comes out of his mouth.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I've been watching a lot of videos of Gura singing recently, and I've noticed that her style is very similar to that of Jason Mraz, a singer I really liked in high school.
Is this a popular style? Are there any similar singers you can recommend? Thank you very much:wah:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I've been watching a lot of videos of Gura singing recently, and I've noticed that her style is very similar to that of Jason Mraz, a singer I really liked in high school.
Is this a popular style? Are there any similar singers you can recommend? Thank you very much:wah:

I feel like a huge part of "popular, adult contemporary" is regularly the "guy with guitar" genre. Could always look up stuff like "easy listening popular"?

Limkin

Spectra plays Lobotomy Corporation. 15 mins in and she is having PTSD about the font being the same as business documentation asking if it could be changed, and simping for Angela. I swear her type of women is just herself. Also she started playing it because of fanart of another game from the same dev, and her friend told her it's a series of games with the plot so she should start from the first one

USS IOWA

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I just had one of the worst joke thoughts to ever cross my mind, and I can't decide if I want to post it or shiver in terror for how bad it is.
I can't believe that Mikeneko was abusing her pussy so much her ex-husband had to go to a judge about it. That the joke you wanted to make?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I can't believe that Mikeneko was abusing her pussy so much her ex-husband had to go to a judge about it. That the joke you wanted to make?
No, but kind of close. Mikeneko took spicy talk too literal.

closedblas

Mother of all ASMR collabs going down this Saturday 7pm EST
There's also an amazon prime day deal on lube just saying.

Someone cook up a shondo rrat. I'm hoping Miori does a meltdown again so that'll make a sick rrat too.

Ballpark_Look

Mother of all ASMR collabs going down this Saturday 7pm EST
There's also an amazon prime day deal on lube just saying.

Someone cook up a shondo rrat. I'm hoping Miori does a meltdown again so that'll make a sick rrat too.

Since YouTube seemingly hates ASMR how many strikes are going to be given out for this one event.

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
Since this isn't showing in search, Kobo's collab with Honda for their new BeAT motorcycle has a commercial with 3D Kobo speaking in Indog.

It's pretty well made and looks like it's very popular as it has reached 7M+ views in just 11 days. This just shows how popular Kobo is in Indonesia. Now about that HoloID gen4 Yagoo...

I'm seeing Proctor go crazy over a lack of Kirsche streams on the Twitter feed and I find it funny a guy is completely breaking down that his oshi isn't streaming
dc2dd6a5-ba5c-41d5-9490-bb325816818e_text.gif

Post the tweet:

Like, I think Proctor might be joking a little with overexaggeration, but it still reads incredibly gay.

Everything he does is LE GHEY, he's a Britbong with a fox fetish living in potatoland.

Stolen from the homeland: Mafumafu and Mikeneko have given up on their lawsuits.

Mikeneko's statement (Archive & Tweet):
View attachment 80251
Mafumafu's (Archive & Tweet):
View attachment 80252
When an unstoppable menhera meets an immovable faggót. Too bad the judge has had enough of their bullshit, we could've reached peak Kino if the case went all the way through.

Oh well.
:botanshrug:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Proctor post something so i can hit you with a Nolan for that twitter spergery.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
Since this isn't showing in search, Kobo's collab with Honda for their new BeAT motorcycle has a commercial with 3D Kobo speaking in Indog.

It's pretty well made and looks like it's very popular as it has reached 7M+ views in just 11 days. This just shows how popular Kobo is in Indonesia. Now about that HoloID gen4 Yagoo...
Most indogs probably doesn't give a shit (or even knew) about adblock, hence the 7m+ views due to them giving it a watch before either skipping or getting enraptured/curious about this blue brat shitposting with a new bike they wouldn't be able to buy.

And yeah, with how much Kobo (and some other HoloID) managed to local advertising/being brand ambassador, Holo pretty much winning the ID at this point. Can you imagine if timeline didn't get borked and it was Riku with Nijisanji that manages to do this?

Impossible.

also bonus: a tweet giving brief tl;dr on what brands that Kobo has appeared on ID stuff.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I would say overall Mafumafu was definitely a winner even if they dropped the case. He wanted to prove she was an unstable psycho
Wow, what's next? Is he going to try to prove that water is wet?

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Clara's typing makes my eye twitch, it's so wrong yet she types so fast

I'm lying. I type exactly the same way as her, that's what happens when you're self taught

Emburger is hungry (for new cooking shows)

Speaking of food:

Jelly has :chibiBrainDamage: on her menu tonight

Top Bottom