"I think TEMPUS needs to become an animal, since we have foxes, squirrels, kobo, birds, and mouse"Pako
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker
Post the tweet:

Like, I think Proctor might be joking a little with overexaggeration, but it still reads incredibly gay.

I think it's too late bros. He's developed a stank fetish now.

Negzana

Don't ever become a vtuber commentator. You'll get a lot of female simps and you'll convert to homosexualism. It's not right.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I have a theory that Proctor was behind the DDoS that took down the farms just so he could start his own Vtuber forum to groom troubled girls.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Don't ever become a vtuber commentator. You'll get a lot of female simps
Man, it would be terrible to have a bunch of women simping over you. Don't know how a man could stand it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Man, it would be terrible to have a bunch of women simping over you. Don't know how a man could stand it.
Except it's Internet simping, so you have to put up with the womanly bullshit without getting any coochie, headpats, or a cut of her family's inheritance.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
axel ASMR BFE lets go!!! :koboharam:
In a soft, hushed voice. "No, you can keep the phone you bought specifically for me, I don't want to be indebted to you."

Axel would be peak clamjam BFE.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Serenade Oxblood attempting to reach 95k subs with a singing endurance.

She's at 94.9k right now and by far the highest subbed Varium member. Too bad she's now almost always uses the cutesy anime voice, I prefer her mature voice.

For a different style, Figaro and 774inc's Touri Sei with a singing collab.

Millipro's Nonono Nono releasing a cover of Dec.

VSpo's Asumi Sena the siscon with good advice for handling kids.

Imagine in a sports meet you see all of the mothers and one jirai-kei oneesan who hands you sweets. A generation who will love menheras.

Stolen from the homeland: Mafumafu and Mikeneko have given up on their lawsuits.

Mikeneko's statement (Archive & Tweet):
View attachment 80251
Mafumafu's (Archive & Tweet):
View attachment 80252
This is actually funny since a few days ago mfmf released one MV titled Rat King starring Neoporte's Shirona Shizuku in the thumbnail. One line in particular sounds like a swipe (Goodbye-bye, selling lies, the virus spread in the name of love.)

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Limkin

I would say overall Mafumafu was definitely a winner even if they dropped the case. He wanted to prove she was an unstable psycho, and court during investigation did find she was schizoposting on boards talking shit about him and others. She wanted him to apologize for everything and retreat all of the claims of abuse and infidelity, which he did not do.

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW

Halal Gaming

I would say overall Mafumafu was definitely a winner even if they dropped the case. He wanted to prove she was an unstable psycho, and court during investigation did find she was schizoposting on boards talking shit about him and others. She wanted him to apologize for everything and retreat all of the claims of abuse and infidelity, which he did not do.
Nope
it was just the board shit and thats why he didnt win easily
GZXIGtVasAMpOE8.jpg
He fucked up by showing in the KoreKore livestream and saying half truths an straight made up lies in that stream
The real winner here are his merch and Album sales

UberSoldat

Nako plays Shadow Hearts

Onolumi drawing stream

Limkin

Nope
View attachment 80253
He fucked up by showing in the KoreKore livestream and saying half truths an straight made up lies in that stream
...you posted a screenshot that literally says the same thing as I did. And reinforced it by saying his financial situation improved.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Nope
View attachment 80253
...you posted a screenshot that literally says the same thing as I did. And reinforced it by saying his financial situation improved.
Fellas, fellas! I think we can all agree that the real winners are: Us, for getting great entertainment!
:robertudrink:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Nope
View attachment 80253
He made fat stacks. She's cosplaying Blue Archive characters because she can't get people to watch her stream. I think it's clear for all to see.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I don't wanna be that guy, but Nene from Temu's clout seems to run just a bit deeper than just numbers.

I have no evidence, not even circumstantial, but that's the vibe I got. Siince I stopped following her, she's gotten into spergouts that would get someone reprimanded, numbers be damned, and yet, not even a slap on the wrist.

I will let sleeping rats lie, but remember this post when shit gets serious.
There is one bit of circumstantial evidence. Nene actually lived in Japan for a bit, so she naturally had a bit more leverage with Kawaii management than talents based in another country.
Is Kawaii imploding really an industry-shaking event though? Even if we separate Hololive from the rest of the industry, which we should be doing at this point.

I guess they are one of the last remnants of 2021 vtuber agencies that still exists.
No. Even if we narrowed the industry down further to second-tier small corpos, Kawaii dissolving still would not be huge. With some exceptions, they mostly keep to themselves, and so do the fans. Their absence would not be keenly felt. Not to mention, they got kneecapped by the Gen 3 debacle, so it's been some time coming.

PRISM's dissolution was a bigger deal even if they did nothing significant since Sony bought it, because many of the talents actually networked outside the company.

Like you said, it would be notable for being among the last corpos to fall from that era, since it just leaves Phase as the last man standing from that era.

Anyhow, just a quick accounting of who has an upcoming announcement stream, by generation:

Eonia (3/4): Nene Amano, Reina Sun, Charlotte Suzu
Novamore (2/3): Shee Icho, Lua Asuka (no waiting room yet, but it's on her schedule)
Hanamizuki (2/2): Kaya Nishikino, Yuno Hanaki
Ephemira (0/6): :ameliaThink:

Last edited:

Halal Gaming

...you posted a screenshot that literally says the same thing as I did.
These claims never existed outside of his personal blog and KoreKore livestream so never went into court
claims of abuse and infidelity,
And reinforced it by saying his financial situation improved.
You talked about it like if he was some kind of hero that wanted to uncover the truth when Mikeneko shows she is crazy every week
This was just all a Publicity stunt to boost his career
He made fat stacks. She's cosplaying Blue Archive characters because she can't get people to watch her stream. I think it's clear for all to see.
I am not saying he is not the clear winner here but
That this is clearly not what he hanted in his original plan: Gazillions of yen from her,Mikeneko out of the internet forever,etc.
She escaped out of this with just a slap in the face because that femboy fucked up

frz

Lloyd ( Axel Syrios ) posted his yt channel on his PL. Thats it, he's graduating next.

I know he is retarded but he's not that stupid
There's literally 0 incentive to give up the job. Male Vtuber is a weird space to be in especially if you don't want to engage in some gay baiting.
Unlike female vtuber who has some semblance of chances of doing better than your corpo job, it's fucking 0 for male vtuber. The only success story so far is mayuzumi who became a flesh idol. Good luck trying to replicate that
And this retard also talked about going to the Hololive studio everyday to train dancing and singing too IIRC. To give up all that to go back to uh... asmr in a closed room would be retarded on another scale.
Most likely second channel for stuffs too spicy for hololive.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Dooby also shitting on the new Twitch rules

Top Bottom