"I would rather stick gunpla up my ass than have sex with a real life person"MariMari
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I always wondered why Proc is a onepiece character.
More importantly why mihawk of all things

Because no way is this man rocking that same fucking moustache as him

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

JusticeDog

1728348056929875.png
Have to protect the poor helpless:WHORE!!!:s

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

When Proctor comes into the thread and vagueposts for the 37th time this week

IdenticalPlateaus

I ain't got the time and money to crack open 40+ books just on the Horus Heresy alone.
There are some decent ones, the original three set the stage pretty well. Don't blame people for seeing THE CHART and immediately giving up though. If I didn't listen to them while working out I probably wouldn't have the time either. I haven't read anywhere close to all of them but in my experience the intro books for each Primarch are usually the strongest anyway.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>Superchatter says he's directly in the path of the hurricane
>Clara tells him to stay safe
>this autistic fish:

1728371548563.png

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
Is Kawaii imploding really an industry-shaking event though? Even if we separate Hololive from the rest of the industry, which we should be doing at this point.

I guess they are one of the last remnants of 2021 vtuber agencies that still exists.
What Proctor expects his vaguepostings be like:
1728369642799.gif

What his vaguepostings are like:
1728369994133.gif

Also, Evanegro is the niggest negro this side of negrodom. He's a massive fag and is just in it for the clout. He'll say and agree on anything that gives him attention, like right now. Like I said before, can't wait for the twitlonger of this fellow.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
On Thursday night I'm going to do a handcam stream where I use an IBM Selectric typewriter. I won't be talking for most of it so I'm probably somewhat incorrectly calling this an "ASMR stream."

Shilling aside, have any other chuubas ever typed on a typewriter before? I'd like to think I'm doing something brand new here (if entirely inconsequential) but I could be wrong.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
More importantly why mihawk of all things

Because no way is this man rocking that same fucking moustache as him
am i the only one who knows his username is a referance to Sid Meyer's Alpha Centuari.

Proctor Zahkarov being an isolationist NERD who has a woman moment when the local menhera attacks one of his labs with mind worms.

the jokes about the worms in his brain write themselves.

Basically our bossman is a hidden in plain sight geek who somehow slipped past everyone.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I kinda hope this doesn't become a Tumbler situation where these new guidelines trigger these people to break Twitch containment and become more of a Youtube streaming problem.
Pajeetube will nuke the vtubing whores before they make landfall. If twitch doesn't relent with its crusade against vtubers, its going to be rough for the vtubing whores. Their only alternative is stuff like Kick, where they'll likely have much lower earnings. It would be extremely funny though if the twitch vtubers all did a mass exodus to Kick and successfully managed to bring like +60% of their viewers along, causing Kick to become a stable platform for vtubers.
One of the biggest open secrets back in the old days of Twitch was that one of the head honchos, Hassan Bokhari, was a massive coomer who traded nudes for favors with Twitch whores. Like, it was consistently one of the top meme'd on things for a long time. I think the "whores got dirt on people at Twitch" thing is probably a safe bet, especially since they went and made another coomer their CEO years after they booted Hassan out.
They have troons on twitch staff, which is why VRChat is given special treatment as that's a huge platform for troons. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the groups pushing this are the troons that see vtubers as an "alt right media" because of shit like Filian's Floyd joke. Between the potential leftover seethe from troons, there's also seething from twitch whores about vtubers. It's no surprise that Twitch has become a hostile platform towards vtubers.
>tfw Kaela is the entire reason why Phase Connect isn't in the top 3 because she alone makes up 41% of the viewing time for HoloID
kaelaviewingtime.png

Basically our bossman is a hidden in plain sight geek who somehow slipped past everyone.
Pretty sure he's explained his username before.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter

Dokibird in Indonesia lets fucking GO!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Lain Paterson playing Mother/Earthbound Beginnings.

Might try it after finishing FF1 pixel remaster.

Re:AcT's Tsukushi Aria will reveal her new outfit at 8PM JST.

Re:AcT's Mizugame Mia returned from months of hiatus a few days ago (mental health break).

Else and Poki the Shark celebrating their sixth year and most likely talking about their final duet live from last weekend at 9PM JST. There will be an announcement as well.

They wrote a long article about their last live and their story these five years at fanbox. Google Translate is good enough to convey the message. A very detailed story explaining their lore as well with a lot of focus on Else.
If you're actually lucky enough to go to the live in person, Else actually sent letters to your address.

frz

tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down hahahahahahahahahaha

. If NEOBAKA is earning in dollar in the same manner
No, they dont, all their audience are brazillian. These streamers don't even speak english to tap into the lucrative SEA fujoshi market. :botanshrug:. Theyaren't making banks but at least better than most brazillian's wage probably
She's quoting a song

"Melt down"
From who? Anyone out of her 30 viewers is really gonna believe it? :deztheroom:
>tfw Kaela is the entire reason why Phase Connect isn't in the top 3 because she alone makes up 41% of the viewing time for HoloID
View attachment 80247
They ARE 3rd. Chart not accounted for twitch. They are super close to beating nijiEN even. :anyannoyed: Give it a few more graduations maybe and Phase will beat them without doing anything, or they can just naturally incline. But it's inevitable as long as nothing changes and NijiEN doesn't make a comeback.

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

niggaphil

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

I rather spend the money on hookers than buying shit tons of Horus book :smugpipi:

For the new people who wants to know Warhammer 40k Lore, they should start with this book:

View attachment 80248
The Eisenhorn trilogy is often regarding as one of the high points in 40K writing and serves as a good entry point for newcomers. I also heard good things about Gaunt's Ghosts but I have yet to get around to that series, I just started Ravenor recently.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
On Thursday night I'm going to do a handcam stream where I use an IBM Selectric typewriter. I won't be talking for most of it so I'm probably somewhat incorrectly calling this an "ASMR stream."

Shilling aside, have any other chuubas ever typed on a typewriter before? I'd like to think I'm doing something brand new here (if entirely inconsequential) but I could be wrong.

whoa thats a typewriter?
It has a surprisingly modern looking keyboard

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The Eisenhorn trilogy is often regarding as one of the high points in 40K writing and serves as a good entry point for newcomers. I also heard good things about Gaunt's Ghosts but I have yet to get around to that series, I just started Ravenor recently.
Have Cain and Ghosts can confirm both are well written at least not sure about lore accuracy but i enjoyed them regardless.

Top Bottom