"It's like a cuter version of human Caterpillar"Ouro Kronii
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down hahahahahahahahahaha
1728364292744.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Is Kawaii imploding really an industry-shaking event though?

I guess they are one of the last remnants of 2021 vtuber agencies that still exists.
LIke others said, mostly not. Just another crossed-out corpo from the early EN unity chart, showing Phase Connect has outlasted them all

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
He's been doing the same bit for months and people get pissed at it everytime, why wouldnt he?

Edit: getting pissed might not be the right words, i would say *react negatively* fits better.
If someone's only pretending to be retarded for the sake of negative reactions then they're still acting retarded.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Is Kawaii imploding really an industry-shaking event though?
No. The corporation has been a dead man walking ever since all of Gen 3 walked out. This absolutely gutted the organization and seriously damaged its reputation, and given how competitive vtubing has become, it was not strong enough to survive. Though the girls' reputation of having a crab bucket mentality scared off a lot of fellow vtubers, which could have helped bring new blood into the organization and definitely made things worse. I imagine we're going to get a lot of info in the coming days about how everything was exploding behind the scenes, like what happened in the aftermath of Tsundeia.

Helkar

early EN unity chart
It's interesting to see that recent EN small corpo events(here i mean mostly pixellink ones, tho let's throw Pillow's ASMR-relay in there too) seem to be "small EN corpo unity except for Phase". Has it actually gotten too big to be considered a small corpo.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
They lost their relevance a while ago. And its not like the first 2 gens collab a lot with other chuubas. But im confident they're walking out with their models and socials.
They died when all of Gen 3 left, it's part of why they all hate them so much cause even they realized that.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's interesting to see that recent EN small corpo events(here i mean mostly pixellink ones, tho let's throw Pillow's ASMR-relay in there too) seem to be "small EN corpo unity except for Phase". Has it actually gotten too big to be considered a small corpo.
Probably... were they featured much in the small corpo minekra server?

Salado

Lemon whore on 90 minutes to midnight

Helkar

Probably... were they featured much in the small corpo minekra server?
Rie - the only one officially invited, logged in...once, i think.
Pippa - snuck in without official invitation, logged in once to play with Lisa.

Salado

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Here's the vstats list of top ten vtubring corpo branches outside of Japan.
1000011165-png.79716

Project Kawaii doesn't even make the top 10 branches outside of Japan, never mind if Japan was included. I feel sorry for the Kawaii girls if their corpo closes and wish them the best but major event this is not.
Pretty insane that NEOBAKA, a brazilian vtuber company, is in the top 10. They are just short of Holostars, and while Holostars don't amount to HoloEN, they're still pretty comfortable in feeding their talents. If NEOBAKA is earning in dollar in the same manner, their talents are earning as much as Holo mid-top talents, proportionally, if their contract is 50/50 (current BRL:USD is 5.50:1).

Bronze

Rie - the only one officially invited, logged in...once, i think.
Pippa - snuck in without official invitation, logged in once to play with Lisa.
Pippa had a chest with her name on it like other vsmp members so I guess she was expected to join few times at least.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
If someone's only pretending to be retarded for the sake of negative reactions then they're still acting retarded.
Yeahi agree. But im being extremely optimistic that maybe if people stopped giving it attention MAYBE he would stop.

the red road

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pretty insane that NEOBAKA, a brazilian vtuber company, is in the top 10. They are just short of Holostars, and while Holostars don't amount to HoloEN, they're still pretty comfortable in feeding their talents. If NEOBAKA is earning in dollar in the same manner, their talents are earning as much as Holo mid-top talents, proportionally, if their contract is 50/50 (current BRL:USD is 5.50:1).
Foreign agencies (Aka, Isegye, and Neo) are all pretty big because they have little to no competition in their markets, their big flaw is that breaking into any other market they don't have a virtual monopoly in is gonna be hellish.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Like you mentioned, Rie will pop into some of these (and Clara for some karaokes), but considering the money fishman had to spend to launch 10 Vtubers in 2-3 months (and the planning that goes into that), and the money spent on Offkai; they're definitely in the "Medium" category. I know Brave is buying up whatever they can get their hands on, but I wouldn't say any of their specific EN brands (V4M, globie, etc.) are big enough to be considered 'medium'; so Phase exists in a space (and a niche) all to themselves.

:sanastfu::petragetthefuckout:

Top Bottom