"I am a reformed toxic gamer. I'm reformed. I am very reformed, HOWEVER... SHACO FROM LEAGUE OF LEGENDS seethes I AM LITERALLY HIDING BEHIND MY TEAMMATES. THEY'RE ALL THERE BUT TO PROTECT ME, BUT SHACO-SHACO CAN GET BEHIND EVERY SINGLE PERSON AND GET BEHIND ME AND KILL ME! but for real tho I'd probably say that someone who takes advantage of like the less fortunate you know when people-when power is a beast you know?"Regis Altare
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

1728367447790.png

You'd have to have Nolan-tier intelligence to believe the rules are being applied equally over at Twitch.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Salado

He's posting it on his alt too avoid to many flashback. Coward
How is this fag?

e:
Nevermind is that Yamanba tourist of course.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He has all these braindead FÁGGOT takes but people still refuse to run him out of vtubing or cancel him or whatever the fuck twitter does. I guess the morons and bastards really do never get their comeuppance. He's just gonna keep hanging around, and keep collabing with the top 50 indie clique and vshojo, and keep getting invited to offkai and whatever the fuck else while he disrespects vtubing and shows how little he cares.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Didn't know Twisty had a boyfriend. Good for her. It's nice to have at least one girl at a major corpo openly admit that sort of thing.

Helkar

but considering the money fishman had to spend
The timing is funny, a few minutes before you typed that, Lumi went "well i cant speak about it in detail but i'll just say that Sakana recently spent a lot of money on various music producers for me".

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Didn't know Twisty had a boyfriend. Good for her. It's nice to have at least one girl at a major corpo openly admit that sort of thing.

She's quoting a song

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The timing is funny, a few minutes before you typed that, Lumi went "well i cant speak about it in detail but i'll just say that Sakana recently spent a lot of money on various music producers for me".
>She just recently went to China
Damn
Shes really puttting the whore in "lemon stealing whore"

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I wish she did her goofy laugh. I wanna see what she looks like when she does.
:BijouBijou:
Lapu Landmine/punk maid fashion with a goofy laugh. I hope her throat is OK. I wonder if her long fingers make it harder or easier to play mnk game...
Yeah a lot of HoloMem say how Fubuki feels like yout father and Mio like your mother
Something like this :

Is Ogayu at the brothel?

Twisty "I put razor blades in-between my teeth as a kid because I thought tooth gaps were cute" Amanozako? Sure...

Chinchilla live

Helkar

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

I'm not going to touch the shit. That's what it wants. I'm not going to touch the shit. That's what it wants. I'm not going to touch the shit. That's what it wants. I'm not going to touch the shit. That's what it wants. I'm not going to touch the shit. That's what it wants. I'm not going to touch the shit. That's what it wants. I'm not going to touch the shit. That's what it wants.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Archive

>Guy comes in and completely refutes his statement.
>This retard: "True"

This fag gets more retarded every time I see his name pop up.

But of course, he's getting his name out there and getting attention from dramafags to satisfy his need for attention:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
G
View attachment 80234
You'd have to have Nolan-tier intelligence to believe the rules are being applied equally over at Twitch.
My guy, the creature is a niggér that should tell you about his intelligence :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Whats the point in wasting that much money if they're gonna produce the SAME FUCKING SLOP!!! :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
Anyway since these corpos keep going tits up it finally clicked in my head. Phase connect is the dsp of vtuber agencies :dokiwheeze:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Whats the point in wasting that much money if they're gonna produce the SAME FUCKING SLOP!!! :urtearingmeapart:
What the fuck do you mean you dont enjoy a j-pop song cover number 367839?

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
But of course, he's getting his name out there and getting attention from dramafags to satisfy his need for attention:

Rima I know you’re reading this, please do not give this massive fag attention, thank you.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Rima I know you’re reading this, please do not give this massive fag attention, thank you.
Jackie, your favorite dramatuber is as retarded as him.

Helkar

Whats the point in wasting that much money if they're gonna produce the SAME FUCKING SLOP!!! :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
We'll get some different music one day. Trust the plan. Patriots in control.

Top Bottom