"I don't mean to get too into, like, the Final Fantasy racism; I was fine if people were racist against, like-"Grimmi
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

USS IOWA

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Is the vaguepost finally gonna pay off? IT BETTER BE GOOD PROCTOR MY EXPECTATIONS ARE AT 1000%
I expect wagyu quality juicy drama for at least 48 hours.
the Kawaii announcements are in 40 hours impatientchama :annoyedpippa: watch it be another concert :pippasquish:
You have to be doing this intentionally now.
it's the menopause let him be :gloomiLaugh:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Whorene Amano IS Kawaii Project - they should just give the company to her if the stake holders are just going to fuck off.

Some unholy things may appear in my oshi's stream tonight

niggaphil

tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down hahahahahahahahahaha
95zgjq.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
the Kawaii announcements are in 40 hours impatientchama :annoyedpippa: watch it be another concert :pippasquish:

it's the menopause let him be :gloomiLaugh:
Watch it be a secret case of collusion between whoever the fuck owns kawaii, Yagoo, Aviel (who killed brave's ceo and has taken his place), fishman and Riku to rape sadgirls in their Epstein island style mogu-yatch plated with playbuttons which will launch a nuke at the US pretending to be china to end the fucking world.
PROCTOR WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG, APOGOLIZE!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Watch it be a secret case of collusion between whoever the fuck owns kawaii, Yagoo, Aviel (who killed brave's ceo and has taken his place), fishman and Riku to rape sadgirls in their Epstein island style mogu-yatch plated with playbuttons which will launch a nuke at the US pretending to be china to end the fucking world.
PROCTOR WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG, APOGOLIZE!
Yagoo paid an Uyghur man to assassinate Bing Bing Bong whoeverthefuck, which led to the downfall of a small Chinese garment factory, which caused merch to be delayed by one month for an indie 1 view that sold two t-shirts, which in turn caused her to call some other 1 view gay, which will lead to the downfall of Hololive due to Yagoo's hubris, trust.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You have to be doing this intentionally now.
He's been doing the same bit for months and people get pissed at it everytime, why wouldnt he?

Edit: getting pissed might not be the right words, i would say *react negatively* fits better.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Ok, for the first time ever, I'm gonna watch a Proctor stream. I hope it's at least somewhat entertaining and not a stream full of faggotry.

Boy, did you pick the wrong stream to be your first.

Those don't even look like good ass implants. How can people stand it?

More like how can they sit am I right

Helkar

Is Kawaii imploding really an industry-shaking event though? Even if we separate Hololive from the rest of the industry, which we should be doing at this point.

I guess they are one of the last remnants of 2021 vtuber agencies that still exists.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Is Kawaii imploding really an industry-shaking event though? Even if we separate Hololive from the rest of the industry, which we should be doing at this point.

I guess they are one of the last remnants of 2021 vtuber agencies that still exists.
They lost their relevance a while ago. And its not like the first 2 gens collab a lot with other chuubas. But im confident they're walking out with their models and socials.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Here's the vstats list of top ten vtubring corpo branches outside of Japan.
1000011165-png.79716

Project Kawaii doesn't even make the top 10 branches outside of Japan, never mind if Japan was included. I feel sorry for the Kawaii girls if their corpo closes and wish them the best but major event this is not.

bothyourhouses

He's been doing the same bit for months and people get pissed at it everytime, why wouldnt he?
I mean it's always possible that he's just retarded.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Kawaii has never mattered in any metric, it's just another tiny irrelevant corpo biting the dust after a few years of wasting money. Again: This forum distorts the proportions of things. Have a remake of an MSpaint shitpost I once made in the Niji L thread.
agency.png

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

I totally forgot about them and only the past few pages reminded me of their existence.

So no, not really.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

You have it pretty bang on, its pretty much one of the last emerging EN corpos that stuck around for whatever reason that still remained, with an audience that seemed to coast by until recently

Top Bottom