"How long would it take me to kill a five-year-old?"Randon Neuring
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I think she should start eating
1728353657032.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You'd think Proctor, who sometimes espouses about writing long writings about 'lore' for his fanfic or roleplay stuff would realize that you actually bothered writing things just to shit on nijiniggas instead of stealing a quote and changed it to fit the niji shit...
I have the gall to disagree with him on a lot of things and mock him when I do, so that probably significantly lowers my IQ.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
WAIT A SECOND

View attachment 80202

I JUST REALIZED MATARA'S GOOD OUTFIT SHOWS UNDERBOOB

FUCK

:pikameefuck::urtearingmeapart::pikameepain:
There are a large amount of Vtubers that have similar outfits. I wonder how hard they will come on Vtubers for this. Will they start banning people like this? What is the solution? Comission a new 2-5k model and wait 6 months?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Lilybelle is currently premiering a monster of a subathon goal. A one girl show of Hamilton. Not a professional singer pls understand

Early Adopter
There are a large amount of Vtubers that have similar outfits. I wonder how hard they will come on Vtubers for this. Will they start banning people like this? What is the solution? Comission a new 2-5k model and wait 6 months?
Raid twitch hq and kill every indian

frz

Yeah this is the sort of thing I was talking about. Basically any vtuber with exposed shoulders could be breaking the rules if their model is partially off screen

:pekomusliml:
For once though, flesh e-whores on twitch actually got punished doing exactly this. Albeit twitch mods fap to them so it's their 7th 2-day ban, basically a forced vacation for them (they usually already got 6 previous 2-day bans for nipslip/asscrack/vagina slip).

Pink woman was lucky? she is on YouTube because Twitch doesn't let vtubers get slap-on-the-wrist bans like e-whore does. That stream is easily a 7 day ban and a permanent strike on the channel.

But body paint is fine for twitch.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Unusual pairing for a stream

Random Austrian interviewed by a jap mag. I dare you to turn your ad blocker off on this site.

Xuhle

Idol Corp was teasing Gen 3: Wildfyre at the Offkai Expo Gen 3, and it's been enough time since the Encore talents (Chikafuji Lisa and co) joined Idol Corp that it would make sense that they would be debuting another gen.
Didnt all of gen 3 leave after it was announced Idol was bought by Brave group?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

DanishCookies

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lia is hoping for a Final Fantasy IX marathon on Thursday, which is pretty cool. Her FFIX streams have been pretty fun so far - she's been voice acting all the lines, adding jokes and colour commentary, squeeing over how cute Vivi is, hating on Steiner and being racist towards Zidane. Definitely hoping we get that marathon stream.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Nah he's allegedly one of the few people who got into the hobby directly into phase, without going through Holo or vshojo first (aka he's a newfag)
I can't help it that I was first introduced to vtubers by a pink anime bunny laughing at a West Memphis wigger getting the shit kicked out of him by Portuguese pimps. :pippasadl:

Early Adopter
If you really want to make lemonade outta twitch lemons, consider this possibility.....

PLUG SUIT VTUBER MODELS

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nui Nui Quest is joining HoloIndie too (I swear they have collected every single notable indie game by now)

It's basically the same as before but with 2 new campaigns apparently

What I really want is for Sulphx to get Neoncryptid to re-do all of the game's songs with the megaman X soundfont like that april fools thing they did.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
I have the gall to disagree with him on a lot of things and mock him when I do, so that probably significantly lowers my IQ.
Or its just his inner british running through his veins and immediately shit on you because you aren't a brit. Who knows.
PLUG SUIT VTUBER MODELS
That's just gonna ended up into bodysuits and then skin-colored bodysuit and well, the sloppery slipe going further down and down.

It could work, but might as well not.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The Spookiest Witch in all of Hinamizawa, Wisconsin has returned and is streaming Higurashi, drop in:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
KEK Proctor thinks I copied this from a book!

In my defense, someone in chat said it looked like something out of Mein Kampf, and I could totally see a forum member taking a screed about the happy merchants and simply changing the words around. Especially if they were Mexican.

Early Adopter
Top Bottom