"I'm supidaman"Shirakami Fubuki
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
This is fucking metal brah

Her new model's a bit too realistic for my taste
Screenshot-2024-10-07-203655.png

JusticeDog

An unintended (funny) flub like this could be ground for a ban under the new twitch rules, its kinda fucked

Yeah this is the sort of thing I was talking about. Basically any vtuber with exposed shoulders could be breaking the rules if their model is partially off screen

:pekomusliml:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Agreed with Rima. Also for people wondering about the photo. This is a clip of her type of streams. It looks bad on that photo but let me assure you that its way WORSE when you see it on video.

I don't think I need to point out she isn't showing her hamstrings, those are just her hams.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Yeah this is the sort of thing I was talking about. Basically any vtuber with exposed shoulders could be breaking the rules if their model is partially off screen

:pekomusliml:
I legitimately think someone at twitch is pissed about v-tubers (Marina) ruining their "artistic nudity" nonsense and are trying to force them off the site. It's the only thing that makes sense to me, honestly :baeJam:

jebby

Ok 👍

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The pink woman who did a naked art stream (real) on youtube is playing videogames again.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I know people will overlook the overall rule update and just focus on the loli part, but a ton of vtubers are going to be getting a hit from this.
View attachment 80181
View attachment 80182
Pretty much just permanently walking on egg shells from now on, loli or not. Even the loli thing is subjective considering twitch admins clearly have a bias against vtubers because they want their cam whores.
WAIT A SECOND

Screenshot 2024-10-07 at 17-59-59 2ndJerma.png

I JUST REALIZED MATARA'S GOOD OUTFIT SHOWS UNDERBOOB

FUCK

:pikameefuck::urtearingmeapart::pikameepain:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Karlobster aka Octavio has a cover coming out today

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't think proctor uses a pager
We'll mail him a Korsche and set it to go off when it goes back and forth or up and down too much.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
We'll mail him a Korsche and set it to go off when it goes back and forth or up and down too much.
That could work just keep it away from the rabbi or your going to get a premature detonation

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Member Runatics watching Alien w/ Runie for any interested:

maxresrunie.jpg
Membership stream
Hasn't started yet, she be yappin'

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
New idol gen?

Idol Corp was teasing Gen 3: Wildfyre at the Offkai Expo Gen 3, and it's been enough time since the Encore talents (Chikafuji Lisa and co) joined Idol Corp that it would make sense that they would be debuting another gen.

bothyourhouses

Who knows why they constantly make this distinction to come down hard on vtubers and similar drawn stuff while letting ewhores get away with so much, be it some esoteric code of standards Amazon is holding them to now or just blatant favouritism and spite.
Vtuber watchers click on ads less (whether because they're blocking them or because they just don't click). So the company applies The Formula. That's all it is.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
Reading this is urging me to draw Scarle giving the "me so horny me so horny, me love you long time" while she wears pink panties inside a bathroom stall with one of her customers.
I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, but draw it anyway, see what happens.
No my nigga, I wrote that myself on the spot lol. Feel free to check.
You'd think Proctor, who sometimes espouses about writing long writings about 'lore' for his fanfic or roleplay stuff would realize that you actually bothered writing things just to shit on nijiniggas instead of stealing a quote and changed it to fit the niji shit...
I was going like "bruh the fuck is a Vgen bucks". Turned out it's an art commission platform, pretty pog I guess?
Yeah, Vgen is kinda like skeb in a way, but they marketed themselves more toward the vtuber folks (vtubers themselves and/or vtuber-related artists). Think I know because nijiID alumnis roommate are using it, and even HoloID roommates uses it under their roommate names.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
TAKORAT. YA!

MOOMNYA WATCHING GTA CLIPS

I think this is their first 1:1 collab, too. ANYATORI BEGGARS IN SHAMBLES.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Fuck you, don't give me the clocks; it's my first time watching his stream. :smugpipi: I did not know his laugh really sounded this gay; I always thought it was a meme. :smugmoona:
Edit: I'm realising how often he does the laugh holy shit kek
Edit 2: Do you guys think I would enjoy this as much as I do now, if i wasn't drunk
Proctor is the poor man's Jimmy Carr...

Say, you don't think...?

Last edited:
Top Bottom