"I don't want to be a dog, but when I talk I sound like an animal"Enna Alouette (speaking Mandarin)
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Piava

Redemption Arc
You have been using this site for almost 2 years, and never once wondered why half the users call him a femboy and/or fággot?
Come on
I always thought it was related to his vagueposting. (Also his whole meltdown with the Kirshe situation.) She's fat btw. :smugpipi:

VSoyBoy

I always thought it was related to his vagueposting. (Also his whole meltdown with the Kirshe situation.) She's fat btw. :smugpipi:
Reasons why Proctor is a femboy:
Everything about being Proctor minus the Hexcommunication arc.

Hope that helps!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Fuck you, don't give me the clocks; it's my first time watching his stream. :smugpipi: I did not know his laugh really sounded this gay; I always thought it was a meme. :smugmoona:
Edit: I'm realising how often he does the laugh holy shit kek
Edit 2: Do you guys think I would enjoy this as much as I do now, if i wasn't drunk?
Pekora's long lost bastard child.

Anime Fan

Shiina's playing more TCG Card Shop Simulator. This time with a Pokémon mod.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I know people will overlook the overall rule update and just focus on the loli part, but a ton of vtubers are going to be getting a hit from this.
View attachment 80181
View attachment 80182
Pretty much just permanently walking on egg shells from now on, loli or not. Even the loli thing is subjective considering twitch admins clearly have a bias against vtubers because they want their cam whores.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Piava

Redemption Arc
Ok, closed the stream now; most of the topics were extremely boring in my opinion and I don't think I'm going to watch another stream.
Edit: I was kind of expecting a similar experience to MATI but with Vtubers. Instead I got a bunch of irrelevant topics I don't really give a shit about.

Maybe that's just my personal opinion, but with this experience, I don't think I'm going to watch another Proctor stream again, sorry Bossman.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I cant remember, why was nene from kawaii disliked for?i know a lot of people do genuinely dislike her on this site and i cant wrap my head on why that is.
Going over this I think it was just people Rrating about her being a bitch with 0 proof or evidence but since they probably didn't like her they just rolled with it, which I think people also blamed her for Oceane being terminated which seems stupid to think Ocean was somehow innocent when no one from Kawaii or V-Dere (afaik) has even acknowledged her after her termination.

The other reason why some hate Kawaii's Nene is because they again with 0 proof blame her for gen 3 leaving, and with the recent happenings makes me think the members that left may have ended up leaving because they wanted to collab with people that Kawaii didn't allow them to, which now it makes me think they wanted male collabs and Kawaii said no, and I don't remember where I saw it but I recall someone implying not all members wanted to leave but were convinced by the other gen 3 members that were leaving (and now I'm starting to think Mozu was the one that wanted to stay due to her anti male menhera moment.)

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I didn't notice earlier cause of HoloGTA, but Mio confirmed a few weeks ago that Blue Journey is officially cancelled as of now:

It basically didn't do as well as management wanted so it got axed. Mio said she would have liked to do another one, especially for the fans that loved the concept. She feels that if they did, it could have gained more traction and been more successful, but she understands that there are various circumstances (money) to consider. While it is over for now, she hopes that management doesn't give up on these sort of group projects and that they'll do them more than just once.

And here's an EN clip of Lamy expressing the same sentiment a few days later:

I get it but still, it kinda sucks to hear after they hinted at a sequel multiple times. The Blue Journey live/album was incredibly unique for a Holo project and one of my favorites of last year. For Subaru, it was a very big step on her idol road as it forced her to go out of her comfort zone and sing in ways that she have normally never done. She was thankful for Blue Journey because she could feel the improvement she got from it in almost every performance afterwards.

Thanks for giving us some amazing songs and this great outfit :gurasemperfi:

Considering the amount of homework we hear about only having widely successful projects continue seems wise.

Twitch vtubers are about to self-immolate or move to the better platform. Please
From the youth safety section
eopo3y1lmdtd1.jpeg

Guidelines
Announcement - A
Also, vtubers gotta cover their hips and underbust.

Haha, I am so late so here is something else interesting
Mikeneko death threat

Rin death threat

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Remember: Proctor doesn't want to hear about your fetishes, he wants you to hear about his.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ok, for the first time ever, I'm gonna watch a Proctor stream. I hope it's at least somewhat entertaining and not a stream full of faggotry.

Edit: What's the forums opinion on making a thread for his streams?
We used to have one but it kinda died some time earlier this year, the liveposting moved to the discord anyways.
Fuck you, don't give me the clocks; it's my first time watching his stream. :smugpipi: I did not know his laugh really sounded this gay; I always thought it was a meme. :smugmoona:
Edit: I'm realising how often he does the laugh holy shit kek
Edit 2: Do you guys think I would enjoy this as much as I do now, if i wasn't drunk?
Jesus Piava you need more reps my dude.
Ok, closed the stream now; most of the topics were extremely boring in my opinion and I don't think I'm going to watch another stream.
Edit: I was kind of expecting a similar experience to MATI but with Vtubers. Instead I got a bunch of irrelevant topics I don't really give a shit about.

Maybe that's just my personal opinion, but with this experience, I don't think I'm going to watch another Proctor stream again.
I shut it off when the tenma lusting came on, there's a lusting section in every stream and you can skip it if you know when it's coming.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
So how long until the blatant favouritism cases of high-value chuuba being ignored by the standards enforcement while two-view-whos get steamrolled for doing less?

VSoyBoy

I shut it off when the tenma lusting came on, there's a lusting section in every stream and you can skip it if you know when it's coming.
Gonna go out on a limb and say you left at the right time.
Screenshot 2024-10-08 004226.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Isa playing FNaF: Into the Pit

Rhubarb playing Age of Mythology: Retold (now she still chatting)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
KEK Proctor thinks I copied this from a book!
The Niji is a fearful creature, his only strength lies in bureaucracy and the upholding of populist values in the current ruling system.
He is used to parading around his superiority when words, not violence, was the prime method of solving conflicts in this industry.
But now, now the chains of the old, rotting world have been broken, now these beasts have been stripped bare of their portly facades to reveal their true filthy selves.
He rightly fears the might of the Holo, for unlike a Niji, Holos love their company, and that love gives them strength of will for their brethren and their cause.
The Niji has no cause, only wanton impulses for dominance and for betraying those who have given him even a crumb of trust.

Let it be known that the Niji must not be trusted! Let it be known that if your child plays with a Niji in the streets, they shall be indoctrinated to their wicked ways! Let it be known that if you are caught sheltering Nijis in your home the Holo state police shall know! There is nothing that happens in this industry that Cover state does not know! For a better, more democratic future, the Niji must be extirpated from all layers of vtuber society! For the good of all vtuberkind they must be outed!

Now that we are the lords of this industry, the Niji knows his place, below everyone else in the social classes, and if push come to shove... below our boots as our mercy runs dry one last time.
No my nigga, I wrote that myself on the spot lol. Feel free to check.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
KEK Proctor thinks I stole this from a book!

No my nigga, I wrote that myself on the spot lol. Feel free to check.
"HAG. DOG. TITS" did seem beautiful enough to have been stolen from a work of the literary greats tbh

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom