"If you look at it from a different perspective, no one is on their right mind in holoID; I thought Zeta and Kaela was very seiso, I thought Zeta was that sweet, ah dere-dere in holoID, but it turns out, she has a few screws loose; ...I don't know what to make of Kaela anymore, she's a monster; From before I could tell 'oh Kobo is gonna be the loud one' but then, then Zeta and Kaela really did a very big damage, they surprised me!"Kureiji Ollie
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
In other news, Twitch has pushed out an update to their TOS and declared TOTAL CUNNYPOSTER DEATH.

Finally a dub for Goon Clancy. Overall I agree with most clarifications and slight changes, but some strike me as excessive or biased, like the clothing rules, you can't account for the culture of 300 countries like that, unless you're appealing to the muslim demographic specifically.
Shondo pointed out a weird double standard on loli models vs young-looking adults, which is an interesting point of view because why would you, as a platform, be more interested in protect drawings over real people? Just some brainworms here and there.
If anything, if Twitch intends to return into being a gaming platform and removes all this gunk formed by whores using the platform as a hub to funnel people into their Fansly/OnlyFans, I'm all in. I don't think AVtubing is bad per se, but you need to separate those things clearly, they got a handful of platforms for gooning already.

I like this weird girl.

Took you a while. Salvo for her frequent sadposting here and there, she's super entertaining and naturally cute.

Gumpai handcammin'

More Ocarina of Time with Margo

Xuhle

Rin is starting an competitive Pikmin team and @Awoogers is the benchwarmer.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
>LITERAL HOLOBRONIES
Speak of the devil and she shall appear

🔥👧Time

Liz has a persona called Goblin Queen Liz a squeaker toxic gamer here's her appearance in the fortnite Collab with Gigi

Last edited:

Xuhle

Rin is starting an competitive Pikmin team and @Awoogers is the benchwarmer.

Rin and Gin donothan. Oh how much the funny British woman going to regret her decision.:robertudrink:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
I was ready to agree with you, but since she added further context that the girls are trying to push her into male collabs, I think the blame here has shifted more towards the middle. Mozu's frankly still a bit of a sperg for having this negative a reaction to interacting with the opposite sex, past sexual harassment or not, but she's committed to making her content male-free and that's her right, and I don't think it's fair that the others are trying to make her change her content for them. Let Elia collab with males, and let Mozu avoid them like the plague. It's what they've been doing for a year now, and it's worked perfectly. Making it an issue now is retarded, and if V-Dere ends up fracturing over this, I'm going to lose a lot of respect for all parties involved.

You can be honest and say you're jealous they choose to collab with other male vtubers and not you :smugpipi:
I'm gonna be real, they are making a far bigger deal out of it than they should. It sucks to have to part ways, but if both sides want different things for their content, neither side should feel pressured to follow the others wishes. Doing so would just build resentment. They are better splitting up if they are at this point already.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
which is an interesting point of view because why would you, as a platform, be more interested in protect drawings over real people?
The drawing can't do you favors behind the scenes to get what they want.:mitothink:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Kawaii imploding will be terrible for the industry. The company acts as containment for the absolute worst of schizo seamonkey unicorns. If those floodgates are opened every indie and small corpo in the EN scene suffers from the refugees.

It was prompted by Elia's 1 year celebration on the 1st/2nd which then got followed up the PenumbralVT Collab on the 4th. Also add in Airi scheduling a D&D collab with a male DM on the 5th.

I will add theres a bit more bubbling under the surface with Mozzu & V-dere. She has been acting as an unofficial manager for V-dere pretty much since its inception and seems to be doing the most of the work in regards to getting group events/merch/sponsors up and running. She recently vagueposted about not getting credit for her work so seems and i recall her mentioning not being appreciated on a members stream but i cant for the life of me recall which one it was. She recently polled her members to get their opinions on potentially leaving so seems like she has one foot out the door already.

archive

I think the building feelings of not being appreciated and the other girls wanting to move into a more twitch-like focus is making her dissolusioned. If she was to leave it probably wont outright kill V-dere but will definitely cause them to slow down and just become another "indie group".

The real humour about this situation is that they are all meeting in japan in the next couple of weeks, so you can imagine them trapped together in a foreign country for a week after Mozzu has just been publicly seething.

Real talk, i completely missed this incident. She has had a disdain for male vtubers since the beginning. I don't think it's in relation to any actual interaction with males vtubers, she just thinks they are all unfunny groomers.

TWITTER PRIVATED - HI MOZZU!
View attachment 80156

that literally seems to be the case. If i was to Rrat my guess is Elia+Airi & maybe some of the girls from the tentative Gen2 putting pressure to try and move to a more generic twitchlike group with male collabs
View attachment 80155

Ok if all that is true about Mozu I see her frustration especially if she's under pressure to Collab with people she doesn't want to bitch behavior from the other girls then

kanpainiggi

Void Scribas

Oh right he's a "newstuber" the title he invented for himself to appear more palatable. Yeah no, idc about this guy's semantic nonsense, he can be better or worse but he talks about drama in the vtuber community, that's enough for me.

People should be allowed to call a spade a spade, to an extent, i would agree his coverage of drama is fair and well researched enough, but he is still a dramafag, some people just dislike them on principle

I mean of all dramatubers I consider Armcha1r Expert the best one, which is kind of funny considering how recent he appeared, during the Selen controversy this year. Dude uses vtuber controversies to teach people about public relations and social communications concepts they teach you in media school, and he actually does proper research about the topics. He doesn't cover one specific twitter spat but focuses more on the phenomenons of the community, from which these little internet dramas are just an example of.

Basically, instead of what other dramatubers do, he focuses more on the macro problems of the community rather than the micro ones.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

You play one game of WH and now you get inside a dreadnought.

TBH, Youtube shorts and lore videos did more for me learning about the keypoints in Warhammer 30k & 40K lore than the actual books. I ain't got the time and money to crack open 40+ books just on the Horus Heresy alone. The high-production audio readings from the Black Library are pretty nice though.

Kiara is doing a chatting stream

Decided to play this in the background while puttering around the house - there's literally a shit-ton of background and technical info she's talking about not just particularly about her 3D live - but also about how things are done/run at the Cover 3D studio as well. I don't really watch the chicken on the regular but trove of technical information alone she's talking about is definitely worth a listen if you're technically inclined/interested about the workings about how these things are coordinated and put together between Cover 3D studio, the talent and the indie contractors they're working with (like Kanauru).

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Decided to play this in the background while puttering around the house - there's literally a shit-ton of background and technical info she's talking about not just particularly about her 3D live - but also about how things are done/run at the Cover 3D studio as well. I don't really watch the chicken on the regular but trove of technical information alone she's talking about is definitely worth a listen if you're technically inclined/interested about the workings about how these things are coordinated and put together between Cover 3D studio, the talent and the indie contractors they're working with (like Kanauru).

The fact she discovered that the studio has 2 types of floor (Carpet for sound insulation and lynoleum for dancing) and 2 types of mocap shoes (1 regular and 1 for dancing) is kinda hilarious.
Are you telling me the majority of Holomems do these lives on carpet and regular shoes because they never knew to ask staff for them? :ironmousekek:

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Shondo pointed out a weird double standard on loli models vs young-looking adults, which is an interesting point of view because why would you, as a platform, be more interested in protect drawings over real people? Just some brainworms here and there.

I'd argue young looking adults can at least provide documentation to prove they're legal. You can't do the same with a cartoon girl, and in some places lolicon is tried on equal terms with actual CP. Someone at Twitch probably just learned about that and figured they better kill that angle before someone finds a way to charge them with being a CP distribution platform because of vtubers.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Are you telling me the majority of Holomems do these lives on carpet and regular shoes because they never knew to ask staff for them? :ironmousekek:
Please understand, this is the average VTuber:
:ponrys::mintcrazy::iryswhat:

JusticeDog

In other news, Twitch has pushed out an update to their TOS and declared TOTAL CUNNYPOSTER DEATH.

I know people will overlook the overall rule update and just focus on the loli part, but a ton of vtubers are going to be getting a hit from this.
Screenshot_20241007_151046_Chrome.png
Screenshot_20241007_151130_Chrome.png
Pretty much just permanently walking on egg shells from now on, loli or not. Even the loli thing is subjective considering twitch admins clearly have a bias against vtubers because they want their cam whores.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
considering twitch admins clearly have a bias against vtubers because they want their cam whores.
I'm halfway convinced that the e-thots are behind the majority of these rule changes tbh.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I know people will overlook the overall rule update and just focus on the loli part, but a ton of vtubers are going to be getting a hit from this.
View attachment 80181
View attachment 80182
Pretty much just permanently walking on egg shells from now on, loli or not. Even the loli thing is subjective considering twitch admins clearly have a bias against vtubers because they want their cam whores.
>Female-presenting nipples
far worse than you think.jpg

Ballpark_Look

View attachment 80181
View attachment 80182
Still find it pretty bizarre that VRChat gets a pass for no reason. Can someone get Twitch to catagorize VTube Studio as a game?

httn

Hag enthusiast
View attachment 80181
View attachment 80182
Have we finally seen the end of twitch vtubers leotard meta?

Still find it pretty bizarre that VRChat gets a pass for no reason. Can someone get Twitch to catagorize VTube Studio as a game?
Because vermintide. There is 100% some dirt on twitch staff stemming from some VRChat furry goonsesh.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I'm halfway convinced that the e-thots are behind the majority of these rule changes tbh.
I doubt it. Twitch's pattern of behaviour has been to try and push the line even further with their softcore fleshstreamers, not reign them in. Remember when they did the rule change to effectively make it ok to be naked on stream? Yet there was still provisions to restrict drawn content, vtubers basically, and it was people like Marina pushing it that drew the most blowback and people like Anny who got punished (despite being within the new rules) while the thots got off with their usual slap on the wrist, if they ended up punished at all.
Who knows why they constantly make this distinction to come down hard on vtubers and similar drawn stuff while letting ewhores get away with so much, be it some esoteric code of standards Amazon is holding them to now or just blatant favouritism and spite.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
View attachment 80181
View attachment 80182

I kinda hope this doesn't become a Tumbler situation where these new guidelines trigger these people to break Twitch containment and become more of a Youtube streaming problem.

Top Bottom