"Kanata is good banana"Oozora Subaru
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
I kinda hope this doesn't become a Tumbler situation where these new guidelines trigger these people to break Twitch containment and become more of a Youtube streaming problem.
Youtube is more draconian over nudity and whores than Twitch, so that wouldn't work, thankfully.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
TVA In Review Week 6 begins in about 20 minutes.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I mean of all dramatubers I consider Armcha1r Expert the best one, which is kind of funny considering how recent he appeared, during the Selen controversy this year. Dude uses vtuber controversies to teach people about public relations and social communications concepts they teach you in media school, and he actually does proper research about the topics. He doesn't cover one specific twitter spat but focuses more on the phenomenons of the community, from which these little internet dramas are just an example of.

Basically, instead of what other dramatubers do, he focuses more on the macro problems of the community rather than the micro ones.
My argument was never that he's bad, I agree with the assertion that he's the best dramanigga (if I didn't then I wouldn't even watch his shit at all) but I don't buy this rebranding nonsense tactic he's tried to pull. Not when he's butt buddies with Nousagi and other bottom of the barrel filth, how long until the trash try to use his term to rebrand themselves too and legitimize their bullshit coverage? Nah, he's a dramatuber, a good dramatuber but still the same species, keeping them all under the same scrutiny won't allow this guy or anyone else to assume some kind of superior status.
I kinda hope this doesn't become a Tumbler situation where these new guidelines trigger these people to break Twitch containment and become more of a Youtube streaming problem.
Expect them to if twitch doesn't allow them to whore out. Then expect youtube to either become even more pozzed or extremely restrictive which will fuck over all other vtubers. YAGOO ADD A STREAMING FEATURE TO HOLOPLUS LET'S FUCKING BOUNCE FROM THIS ONCOMING SHITSTORM!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
'

I'm glad Panko has finally come to terms with her skin colour.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
A man would fuck a Big Mac if it had enough sauce. :pippasadl:
you think your joking but i remember every single one of those commercials that equated eating a cheeseburger with having sex.
Get the flood defences ready then.
we need to fix our vaugeproofing first.
Armchair isn't a dramatuber.
I would love to know your exact definition because by all accounts you are also one.
Any establishment-friendly vtuber would be a complete idiot to collaborate with me. There's a reason I watch far more vtubers than I ever talk about. Even the aspersion that I like someone starts the gossipy hexas going.
Hey man you made the website us acting like gossipy bitches is entirely on you. :smugpipi:
Ok if all that is true about Mozu I see her frustration especially if she's under pressure to Collab with people she doesn't want to bitch behavior from the other girls then
on one hand it's her content.

On the other i can't image how repulsive to business that attitude is and might be costing them sponsorships / whatever the fuck else if Mozzu is allergic to penis and shes "running" the place then yeah that's a problem.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1728334519549.png

Piava

Redemption Arc
TVA In Review Week 6 begins in about 20 minutes.

Ok, for the first time ever, I'm gonna watch a Proctor stream. I hope it's at least somewhat entertaining and not a stream full of faggotry.

Edit: What's the forums opinion on making a thread for his streams? I think most of the forum does not really care about his streams from what I have seen (no offense), so I think a liveposting thread for his streams would be beneficial.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Ok, for the first time ever, I'm gonna watch a Proctor stream. I hope it's worth my time.
hes not bad just fun to dunk on.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ironically i think if twitch wanted to shed its image of being beholden to whores it would be an easy pivot if they favored the crop of popular vtubers

Same safe horny, lots of them fleshpost already, and you have Ironmouse being the perfect goldenchild for the image. Plus, admittedly, even some twitch whores have the decency of having some random SFW talent thats perfectly marketable

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
'

I'm glad Panko has finally come to terms with her skin colour.

>She's a brown red panda, just like me
>Posts screenshot of said red panda just like her saying "It ain't meant for outsiders!"

Coincidence?
:pankosmug:

Spooked But Lobotomized

Ironically i think if twitch wanted to shed its image of being beholden to whores it would be an easy pivot if they favored the crop of popular vtubers

Same safe horny, lots of them fleshpost already, and you have Ironmouse being the perfect goldenchild for the image. Plus, admittedly, even some twitch whores have the decency of having some random talent thats perfectly marketable

Just as someone said the VRChatters probably have dirt on twitch personnel I would assume many of the top twitch girls probably do too. I mean... all these years and no emergency bargaining chips?

Piava

Redemption Arc

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I know people will overlook the overall rule update and just focus on the loli part, but a ton of vtubers are going to be getting a hit from this.
View attachment 80181
View attachment 80182
Pretty much just permanently walking on egg shells from now on, loli or not. Even the loli thing is subjective considering twitch admins clearly have a bias against vtubers because they want their cam whores.
Looks like Lumi is never streaming on twitch again.
They probably won't like her nipple protectors and skin tight suit

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I'm halfway convinced that the e-thots are behind the majority of these rule changes tbh.
I doubt it, it affects them as well. Maybe it won't affect the whores in the Hot Tub category, but will at least quarantine them to a single corner of the website and with enough effort, we can leave them there, away from the front page.
I do agree it will make some people walk on eggshells, but they can adapt and if their charm is located on their gooning points, I don't think they'd get far anyway, now they got one more reason to polish their skills instead of viewers' dicks.

Geega fucks with murder today

More Nako art

Shi is reviewing her Garfield Kart VTuber Tournament, it was pretty fun

Reya is playing Deadlock today instead of Dota, she's such a Valve girl

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
considering how recent he appeared, during the Selen controvers
That... doesn't help make him legit.

If anything, it makes him look like the other grifter that wanted to ride the Vtuber wave.

Piava

Redemption Arc

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Just as someone said the VRChatters probably have dirt on twitch personnel I would assume many of the top twitch girls probably do too. I mean... all these years and no emergency bargaining chips?
One of the biggest open secrets back in the old days of Twitch was that one of the head honchos, Hassan Bokhari, was a massive coomer who traded nudes for favors with Twitch whores. Like, it was consistently one of the top meme'd on things for a long time. I think the "whores got dirt on people at Twitch" thing is probably a safe bet, especially since they went and made another coomer their CEO years after they booted Hassan out.

Piava

Redemption Arc
Fuck you, don't give me the clocks; it's my first time watching his stream. :smugpipi: I did not know his laugh really sounded this gay; I always thought it was a meme. :smugmoona:
Edit: I'm realising how often he does the laugh holy shit kek
Edit 2: Do you guys think I would enjoy this as much as I do now, if i wasn't drunk?

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Fuck you, don't give me the clocks; it's my first time watching his stream. :smugpipi: I did not know his laugh really sounded this gay; I always thought it was a meme. :smugmoona:
Edit: I'm realising how often he does the laugh holy shit kek
You have been using this site for almost 2 years, and never once wondered why half the users call him a femboy and/or fággot?
Come on

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You have been using this site for almost 2 years, and never once wondered why half the users call him a femboy and/or fággot?
Come on
To be fair, I was calling Proctor both of those before we knew what his voice sounded like.

Top Bottom