"I had a horrible nightmare last night; So, the first part of my dream, it... it took place in a ninja village..."Hakos Baelz
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@God's Strongest Mozumite your oshi is a fucking turbo sperg, holy fucking shit.
I was ready to agree with you, but since she added further context that the girls are trying to push her into male collabs, I think the blame here has shifted more towards the middle. Mozu's frankly still a bit of a sperg for having this negative a reaction to interacting with the opposite sex, past sexual harassment or not, but she's committed to making her content male-free and that's her right, and I don't think it's fair that the others are trying to make her change her content for them. Let Elia collab with males, and let Mozu avoid them like the plague. It's what they've been doing for a year now, and it's worked perfectly. Making it an issue now is retarded, and if V-Dere ends up fracturing over this, I'm going to lose a lot of respect for all parties involved.

They would be extremely retarded to push for a 'more generic' style of streaming.

Mozzu might be having a bit of a woman moment about this. Making then deleting those tweets was just a little silly, but I'm not really going to blame her if the group she built prettymuch single-handedly decides to throw all that away in favour of collabing with the pathetic nu-male soyboys that inhabit the male vtuber space.
You can be honest and say you're jealous they choose to collab with other male vtubers and not you :smugpipi:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
A big mac barely has the structural integrity to withstand being picked up, let alone be vigorously fucked. Give me a whopper any day, or better yet, take a Mama burger from A&W and make it a Hotwife burger. The Papa burger can be a cuckwich and wait on the end table.

You all have bad tastes, I prefer Arby's burger. You just look at this sexy burger!
We're looking at a Reticulification crisis here.
The classic solution are dykes.

Dutch dykes.
Roca has said she wants to be a wife and have kids, so she's not going to be able to get us out of this.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tomoe Carmine and Scarlett Flameheart playing Roblox

Lollime playing Cry of Fear

Fatum Ruptor playing VA-11 Hall-A

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
please do not turn chuubas into burgers, the Pippa Psych Ward is <- that way

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
You can be honest and say you're jealous they choose to collab with other male vtubers and not you

Any establishment-friendly vtuber would be a complete idiot to collaborate with me. There's a reason I watch far more vtubers than I ever talk about. Even the aspersion that I like someone starts the gossipy hexas going.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
So, I wanna talk about it, I wanna praise it:

Kiara just had her Birthday 3D Live and I am so incredibly proud. Fantastic production all around, banger after banger songs, phenomenal Guest segments and also a great showcase of Kiaras best Idol skill: Dancing.
I think this 3D is a culmination of how Kiara evolved as a Talent within Hololive.
This is easily her best 3D Live to date and I would even go and say its my favorite in all of HoloEN and even holds up with some of the top JP 3Ds. It was just that good, she didn't miss a beat.
Magia with Reine and Moona might just be one of my favorite group songs performed in a 3D ever. I have not been that obsessed with a pairing since the Haachama and Ollie duet back in 4th Fes. They harmonize so well, it's just a whole new voice, and they are so in sync with their dance moves, it was a sight to behold. And that really really says something when Azki, Roboco AND Risu were the act that preceded peak.

Kiara starting off with Hinotori but as a Remix, serves as a nice call-back to her very first 3D Performance with Hinotori at 3rd Fes. But the next song, Nice Type, shows in where she has been going since then, by singing one of Kiara more sex songs.
I find this direction of Kiara very interesting, she is basically re-inventing herself as "the sexy one", but in a much more mature and confident way. I like this because we have more than enough girls in Holo who go all in in being "the cute one".
Chimera and Mirage are the kinds of MVs 2021 Kiara could have never pulled off, those brainworms would have stopped her dead in the tracks. But now she seems to have found her groove, a niche she enjoys being in, and I will be here and watch her go.

3 guests from each Branch, is both perfectly balanced and that must make her idol-brain happy but also it shows how in those last 4 years she managed to connect with many girls really well, making connections far outside her own Gen. Even if Myth will forever be very special to her and me. Thats why she got Ina as the Myth rep here.

Today I am just so happy that Kiara stuck with Hololive those past 4 years and didn't give up. That concert was the reward for both me and Kiara for believing. I don't want to say I knew it, but I always had the feel like Kiara has all the chops to stand on an equal stage with some of the bigger girls. Her finally putting on such a perfect show does feel a bit like retribution ngl. The best way to make the detractors seethe is to be happy and successful afterall.
Those years have not been easy, for everyone in Myth but as the lone EU member she often felt isolated. Which in turn, brought her closer to the ID girls and I am very happy she did. Not only are Kiara and Reine a very cute couple, it also sometimes feels like the ID girls get Kiara better than the EN girls do.

The song is doing quite well, if growth persists a bit, it will be her best performing song since DU U. 2024 has overall been a great year for Kiara. She got to do a lot of stuff, and with all that comes a lot of stress but she did great each time!

I saw that on twitter and yeah she was not slacking around. And also in 2024 she finally got EU kohai as well.

I am just so happy how far she has come. Some of my future hopes are that Kiara explores more music outside of those Kpop-like sounds. She said she prefers those because dance is a big part of Kpop so it gives her the excuse to go hard in the MVs but still. She was great in The show goes on, her sad karaoke even had her sing a german ballad. I think Kiara could still go many more different directions.

Kiara love
The future is looking good for KFP (and looking outside the walled garden of Holo, damn I am sure glad I am a Holobronie, shits not looking too good out there)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
On a side note, typing this reminded me of how bright things seemed at kawaii at the time, Nene, Oceane and Aletta were all like mid 3views with exploding sub counts, sitting on top of basically every other small corpo chuuba at the time besides Pippa. How quickly it all came apart.
Yeah. They were very promising at one point. Which is kinda frustrating because ephemira is such a talented gen that couldve had so much more eyes on them if kawaii didnt fuck everything up in early 2023.

I cant remember, why was nene from kawaii disliked for?i know a lot of people do genuinely dislike her on this site and i cant wrap my head on why that is.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Like Scarle, her model says "will suck your soul out your dick in the boys bathroom"
Reading this is urging me to draw Scarle giving the "me so horny me so horny, me love you long time" while she wears pink panties inside a bathroom stall with one of her customers.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
From Mozzus tweets there she mentions being told that she was told that she is holding them back by not collabing with males.

Who in their goddamn right mind would advocate for that?

The other girls just want to stream with their boyfriends and try to signal boost them so they can both make a wage and Mozu's seething because she's a forever alone femcel and just jealous.

Source: Trust me bro, I heard all vtubers have relationships on this funny little comment site run by a guy that knows all sorts of industry secrets. Seems real legit.

On a side note, typing this reminded me of how bright things seemed at kawaii at the time. Nene, Oceane and Aletta were all like mid 3views with exploding sub counts, sitting on top of basically every other small corpo chuuba at the time besides Pippa. How quickly it all came apart.

I will always remember the repeated times that Amano has jumped on the coat tails of other industry vtubers and drama shit to boost herself. Her whole graduation bait shit when Sana was quitting made it clear how much of an absolute Viper Amano is, and any company that would house her is certainly going to be a pit of snakes. If someone outside of Holo is going to dickride Holotalent's names for their own attention, what's going to stop them from turning in on each other and cannibalizing internally?

I cant remember, why was nene from kawaii disliked for?i know a lot of people do genuinely dislike her on this site and i cant wrap my head on why that is.

See above.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah. They were very promising at one point. Which is kinda frustrating because ephemira is such a talented gen that couldve had so much more eyes on them if kawaii didnt fuck everything up in early 2023.

There's this long standing rrat that she's a queen bee meangirl who has some degree of control over the corpo just because she's got the biggest #s. Kinda like Elira I guess.

Do keep in mind the kawaii fanbase basically split in two when gen 3 left so there's a ton of schizoid resentment around the company.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Any establishment-friendly vtuber would be a complete idiot to collaborate with me. There's a reason I watch far more vtubers than I ever talk about. Even the aspersion that I like someone starts the gossipy hexas going.
Thats not a "no"

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
There's this long standing rrat that she's a queen bee meangirl who has some degree of control over the corpo just because she's got the biggest #s. Kinda like Elira I guess.
Okay, i thought there was legitimately something that she did wrong. I dont think she's a meangirl honestly. Sure she is the paypig in the company but i dont think she is a bad person.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Riven with Ami!

EDIT: She got noticed by Cyan but they thought she's playing their newest remake :smugmoona:

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Writing ero fanfic of cute girls bullying me, if I don't coward out. I don't know if it'll be good but it'll probably be funny :chibiBrainDamage:

Bronze

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Do keep in mind the kawaii fanbase basically split in two when gen 3 left so there's a ton of schizoid resentment around the company.
I don't wanna be that guy, but Nene from Temu's clout seems to run just a bit deeper than just numbers.

I have no evidence, not even circumstantial, but that's the vibe I got. Siince I stopped following her, she's gotten into spergouts that would get someone reprimanded, numbers be damned, and yet, not even a slap on the wrist.

I will let sleeping rats lie, but remember this post when shit gets serious.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Tonight is still wakes the deep with Natsumi come one come all or else

Top Bottom