"i will never forgive turtles for taking away the plastic straws out of lolipops"Tenma Maemi
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Attachments

• IMG_1602.png
    IMG_1602.png
    652.8 KB · Views: 74

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Yeah i remember that i followed her a long time ago then i went to look if those posts where real but:
View attachment 80163
"Randomly" means everyday
The trend of vtubers having a second account where they just dump emotionally or stir up drama is incredibly tiresome. Why would you speak to your group members about the issues you have when you could air it out publicly for hundreds to see? Deleting the posts after is doubly embarrassing because this shows that they don't even have guts to stand by what they are saying.

Large corp talents aren't immune from this behavior but I feel as if it's definitely much worse in the indie and small corp scenes.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
vaugeposting and rumors about mozu or even the rest of vdere and kawaii should be scrutinized heavily considering the amount of schizophrenia that company and subgroup invited in for various reasons, both purpuseful and accidental, Mozu in particular has a dedicated schizo
Kawaii was the corpo were a lot of schizos who dipped from Holo after tempus went, they have collected some of the biggest nut jobs in the industry.
Poor nenelove lol.
Might I mention that he's also a pipnigga?

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Kawaii was the corpo were a lot of schizos who dipped from Holo after tempus went, they have collected some of the biggest nut jobs in the industry.

Now I feel like unsubbing him. :pikaufuk:

kingcaid

Khubie is playing world of horror. The real horror is going to be her gameplay.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
But is he a blooded pipnigga, or is he just wearing the colors for cred? Phase-hood don't fuck with stolen valor niggas.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
But is he a blooded pipnigga, or is he just wearing the colors for cred? Phase-hood don't fuck with stolen valor niggas.
Nah he's allegedly one of the few people who got into the hobby directly into phase, without going through Holo or vshojo first (aka he's a newfag)

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Nah he's allegedly one of the few people who got into the hobby directly into phase, without going through Holo or vshojo first (aka he's a newfag)
He better not show his punkass on a Jelly stream then.

⛔🌴🛖🐒🔪💺🩸

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
From Mozzus tweets there she mentions being told that she was told that she is holding them back by not collabing with males.

Who in their goddamn right mind would advocate for that? Vtubers are dominated by women. The primary audience is men watching women. Most vtubers suck, but then male vtubers? What you have 3 or 4 good ones out of like 10k? There is no audience benefit, like collabs in general can be a waste of time so who are their targets to grab an audience? Kenji?

Like sure maybe normies like Bricky, but let's not pretend male vtubers in general are worth the risk. So then you are telling me that someone who isn't the best in the collabs that they in fact do, take a hit and collab with some dude? What for optics? To show /vt who is boss? What's the point? It's more likely to help the male vtuber than the female in most cases. Like say in a best case scenario she would collab with Randon. OK I can see the audiences overlap. But that would be hard carried by him. Like what are we gonna expect his audience to stay around and watch her? We know that's not what would happen.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Wait, if he is a newfag is it proctor that will give vtuber advice? Lmao this should be funny.

Xuhle

Sayu discovering real drama on her train ride in Japan. Though if I had to guess probably wishing it was her or letting her train tism take over.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
From Mozzus tweets there she mentions being told that she was told that she is holding them back by not collabing with males.

Who in their goddamn right mind would advocate for that? Vtubers are dominated by women. The primary audience is men watching women. Most vtubers suck, but then male vtubers? What you have 3 or 4 good ones out of like 10k? There is no audience benefit, like collabs in general can be a waste of time so who are their targets to grab an audience? Kenji?

Like sure maybe normies like Bricky, but let's not pretend male vtubers in general are worth the risk. So then you are telling me that someone who isn't the best in the collabs that they in fact do, take a hit and collab with some dude? What for optics? To show /vt who is boss? What's the point? It's more likely to help the male vtuber than the female in most cases. Like say in a best case scenario she would collab with Randon. OK I can see the audiences overlap. But that would be hard carried by him. Like what are we gonna expect his audience to stay around and watch her? We know that's not what would happen.
You are trusting the words of a woman having a moment on her alt account and then deleting her tweets later. The post jj made summarize it pretty well.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wait, if he is a newfag is it proctor that will give vtuber advice? Lmao this should be funny.
I am guessing it will be like a talkshow with proctor using his arcane knowledge from talking to menhera women over discord and plenty of vague allusions to the industry's dark side to basically do what he does in every stream:
"Vtubing is full of young impressionable women who are preyed upon by opportunist techbros..." You get the drill.

But it will be funny to see proc interacting with the chairtard so I will watch it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa is actually one of those vtubers that somehow picks up a lot of people that haven't watched vtubers before. She's not a bad introduction point - she's pretty entertaining, she clearly loves and respects the medium and idol culture, has nothing but nice things to say about the talents at other companies, and for someone who's infamously lousy at DMing and responding to messages, does a fair amount of collabs with smaller corpo talents and indies. Plenty of worse places you could start with vtubing than Pippa.

Punished Lurker

One down. More to come.
Get the flood defences ready then.
I'll take this as confirmation that whatever is going to happen on tuesday won't be good news. Hopefully the ones I'm interested in will keep streaming one way or another
vaugeposting and rumors about mozu or even the rest of vdere and kawaii should be scrutinized heavily considering the amount of schizophrenia that company and subgroup invited in for various reasons, both purpuseful and accidental, Mozu in particular has a dedicated schizo
I tried looking into /pkg/ the other day and it was filled with schizo posting, and I have seen Mozzu's bait being posted on the catalog for months. It will be interesting to see what happens with those schizos, if they'll move to new targets or just vanish now that they don't have anything to freak out about

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pippa is actually one of those vtubers that somehow picks up a lot of people that haven't watched vtubers before. She's not a bad introduction point - she's pretty entertaining, she clearly loves and respects the medium and idol culture, has nothing but nice things to say about the talents at other companies, and for someone who's infamously lousy at DMing and responding to messages, does a fair amount of collabs with smaller corpo talents and indies. Plenty of worse places you could start with vtubing than Pippa.
I will just say that attracting dramanigs like this dude is not a net positive :SelenHAHAhere:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I am guessing it will be like a talkshow with proctor using his arcane knowledge from talking to menhera women over discord and plenty of vague allusions to the industry's dark side to basically do what he does in every stream:
"Vtubing is full of young impressionable women who are preyed upon by opportunist techbros..." You get the drill.

But it will be funny to see proc interacting with the chairtard so I will watch it.
I usually sleep when he is streaming so i dont watch the streams. And i dont care enough to go vod watching. But 7am is a good timing so i shall be there.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Sayu discovering real drama on her train ride in Japan. Though if I had to guess probably wishing it was her or letting her train tism take over.

That could be the three of us, Sayu: you, me and your forehead. :icanfixher:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Might as well keeping it longer for your next session with Nene in the future. Would do wonders.

Moving away from whatever it is that proctor is vagueposting about the possible shenanigans from Kawaii (or whatever it is, I don't really invested to care), I find myself listening to IRyS' "Carbonated Love" and it got me thinking

Is there any vtubers out there who are doing cover/originals like these Eurobeat stuff?
It is a niche, but they seem to be out there based on a quick YT search. Based roach-mom is one of them, of course.

Top Bottom