"I am Goofy!"Inugami Korone
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Helkar

Wellful of Wails

Yuu's 24-hour birthday marathon is coming to a close, falling short of her $5k goal for an ASMR set up
Good. I'm not into it personally but I don't begrudge people who are, however women who aren't already emotionally invested in the idea buying ASMR gear on a whim have virtually always wasted their money. They do it once or twice and then their overpriced mannequin head is lost under the bed, never to be seen again. Even if you did name an example of it being a good use of their money, it then becomes a shift in content that brings with it a commensurate shift in audience; who wants their vtuber to change if they're already emotionally invested? No upsides for the established audience.

Helkar

Good. I'm not into it personally but I don't begrudge people who are, however women who aren't already emotionally invested in the idea buying ASMR gear on a whim have virtually always wasted their money. They do it once or twice and then their overpriced mannequin head is lost under the bed, never to be seen again. Even if you did name an example of it being a good use of their money, it then becomes a shift in content that brings with it a commensurate shift in audience; who wants their vtuber to change if they're already emotionally invested? No upsides for the established audience.
Fair enough. ASMR is not my jam, so i usually just skip those streams, but ASMR-themed audience is definitely...a bit different than what i'm used to.

Bronze

You are forgetting the "+ Horror" part which is the actual L :pippasadl:

At least we have Loki, but she takes the scares like a champ. She's been live for an hour

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
that literally seems to be the case. If i was to Rrat my guess is Elia+Airi & maybe some of the girls from the tentative Gen2 putting pressure to try and move to a more generic twitchlike group with male collabs

They would be extremely retarded to push for a 'more generic' style of streaming.

Mozzu might be having a bit of a woman moment about this. Making then deleting those tweets was just a little silly, but I'm not really going to blame her if the group she built prettymuch single-handedly decides to throw all that away in favour of collabing with the pathetic nu-male soyboys that inhabit the male vtuber space.

Helkar

At least we have Loki, but she takes the scares like a champ. She's been live for an hour

I tune in and she's executing Emily with a point-blank revolver shot, cheerfully screaming "BYE-BYYYYE".
Yeah i'd say she's pretty experienced with horror at this point.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
Common proctor stop edging us! Reveal the sauce I can't hold it any longer!
Might as well keeping it longer for your next session with Nene in the future. Would do wonders.

Moving away from whatever it is that proctor is vagueposting about the possible shenanigans from Kawaii (or whatever it is, I don't really invested to care), I find myself listening to IRyS' "Carbonated Love" and it got me thinking

Is there any vtubers out there who are doing cover/originals like these Eurobeat stuff?

Wellful of Wails

decides to throw all that away
Collabing with a male is "throwing all that away," even for the other girls?
I just wanted to say I really appreciate your freedom of speech-focused approach to this site which allows me to tell you statements like this are fucking retarded without being afraid of catching a ban. My sincere gratitude.

Salado

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
vaugeposting and rumors about mozu or even the rest of vdere and kawaii should be scrutinized heavily considering the amount of schizophrenia that company and subgroup invited in for various reasons, both purpuseful and accidental, Mozu in particular has a dedicated schizo

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
They would be extremely retarded to push for a 'more generic' style of streaming.

Mozzu might be having a bit of a woman moment about this. Making then deleting those tweets was just a little silly, but I'm not really going to blame her if the group she built prettymuch single-handedly decides to throw all that away in favour of collabing with the pathetic nu-male soyboys that inhabit the male vtuber space.
Reading it like this, one could glean Mozu's being a bit neurotic, but it's only out of the desire for her friends to not turn into whores... :pippasadl:

Limkin

Reading it like this, one could glean Mozu's being a bit neurotic, but it's only out of the desire for her friends to not turn into whores... :pippasadl:
She should drink more piss and eat more soap. That will make them want to stick with her and not this icky other vtubers

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
vaugeposting and rumors about mozu or even the rest of vdere and kawaii should be scrutinized heavily considering the amount of schizophrenia that company and subgroup invited in for various reasons, both purpuseful and accidental, Mozu in particular has a dedicated schizo
Yeah i remember that i followed her a long time ago then i went to look if those posts where real but:
Screenshot_20241007_125435_X.jpg
"Randomly" means everyday

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You mean the guy on /vt/ or is there an actual name/presence to put to that anon?
I have no idea if he has an actual name or "face" so to speak, but based of the things that have been posted about him it does seem to be 1 retard posting specific schizo tier shit against Mozu and shitting up threads with empty bait.
i think someone posted when he schizo-ed out about mozu having a woman moment about someone saying good morning

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing C&C Tiberian Sun - Firestorm

SuperMeche playing Shinning Force 3

Natsumi's singing vid. Her singing is really improving :sanasmile:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

It would be pretty funny though if both kawaii and v-dere shit the bed at the same exact time. Now it needs to happen.

Zyklon Mag

There's a racist joke in here somewhere...:pippasadl:
Edit: Of course Flayon goes to the watermelon stream:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last edited:
Top Bottom