"Butt! Not hole! Hey! You understand, right? Right?"Takanashi Kiara
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Armchair isn't a dramatuber.
Oh right he's a "newstuber" the title he invented for himself to appear more palatable. Yeah no, idc about this guy's semantic nonsense, he can be better or worse but he talks about drama in the vtuber community, that's enough for me.

Xuhle

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Oh right he's a "newstuber" the title he invented for himself to appear more palatable. Yeah no, idc about this guy's semantic nonsense, he can be better or worse but he talks about drama in the vtuber community, that's enough for me.

How much of his content have you actually watched?

Kazuma

Early Adopter

>IRyS said she was going to do a shorter stream at the beginning of the stream.
>The vod is over 9 hours.

:BijouBijou:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
>IRyS said she was going to do a shorter stream
There's a reason no one believes her when she says shit like this. Even when she has hard-timed stuff scheduled, she pushes it as much as possible.
:BijouBijou:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I might be so fucking late, but there is a new costume reveal for one of the Kurosanji talent:

Looks like the target audience is for coomers such as Nolan :wataCreep:

Aster having an adorable model but being an awful person will always feel like such a waste.

Xuhle

Aster having an adorable model but being an awful person will always feel like such a waste.
I think your taste in traps is cloudy your view of his model actually looking good.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I think your taste in traps is cloudy your view of his model actually looking good.
I mean, I won't deny it's pretty bog-standard appeal to the Astolfo/Felix crowd of trap enjoyers. I've seen way better (just in Niji alone Uzuki Kou is miles beyond him) but I still have a soft spot for the fluffy hair.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1728322108784.png

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Armchair isn't a dramatuber.
His only two videos are about Nijisanji's drama, the PR thing is debatable if its entirely drama since he iirc does have a degree in that, but the other is entirely about the Zion thing, which imo, does really fit most people's definitions of drama, the sensationalized thumbnails dont help

8rpeskt.png

His first stream entirely about vtubing is the absolute spergout about Shizzy, something that affected only the western side of the sphere and only really got holofags mad because he called Mori and Ame racist, but otherwise most of the spergery was from literal whos or outsiders to vtubing. Also, Nousagi collab, that is pretty self explanatory

o2QkX4U.png

People should be allowed to call a spade a spade, to an extent, i would agree his coverage of drama is fair and well researched enough, but he is still a dramafag, some people just dislike them on principle

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
Like half of his streams?
1728322958432.png

It is a niche, but they seem to be out there based on a quick YT search. Based roach-mom is one of them, of course.

Currently listening to the one by former fox-mama. I like this.

EDIT: 2nd one hits just right as well as a eurobeat song. Most of what I listened are generally the ones with english vocal so having a japanese vocal one was a breath of fresh air. The car engine/revving sounds around part of the song is not something I expected though.

big thanks

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Like Scarle, her model says "will suck your soul out your dick in the boys bathroom" but really she's just the sheltered princess that somehow ended in public school and constantly asks you what swear words mean.

Piava

Redemption Arc

Source

httn

Hag enthusiast
Were Elia or Airi the one who acknowledge a male vtuber under their identity while in kawaii which caused some small drama shortly before the gen 3 walk out? I'm curious because this male vtuber collab stuff instantly reminded me of this.
That was Aletta/Elia. Knox Alban appeared on her stream chat and she said Hi and that she was a "big fan". This heinous act made her a persona non grata for the Kawaii fans and they still seethe about it to this day.
They would be extremely retarded to push for a 'more generic' style of streaming.

Mozzu might be having a bit of a woman moment about this. Making then deleting those tweets was just a little silly, but I'm not really going to blame her if the group she built prettymuch single-handedly decides to throw all that away in favour of collabing with the pathetic nu-male soyboys that inhabit the male vtuber space.
From a pure numbers point i can see the appeal. Get yourself ingrained into one of the larger twitch cliques and its free money. But on the otherhand those kinds of streamers are pretty much all the same soulless bugmen. It would be a shame to lose a good CGDCT group over pretty dumb drama or poor communication between the memebers.

In other news, Twitch has pushed out an update to their TOS and declared TOTAL CUNNYPOSTER DEATH.

MagicHammer

Were Elia or Airi the one who acknowledge a male vtuber under their identity while in kawaii which caused some small drama shortly before the gen 3 walk out? I'm curious because this male vtuber collab stuff instantly reminded me of this.
That was Aletta/Elia. A few months before the walk out, Alban Knox of NijiEN showed up in her chat and they talked for a couple of minutes which caused a schizo meltdown on /vt/ that lasted days, largely amongst people who watched neither of the two vtubers involved, engaging in a massive unicorn vs. homobegger shitstorm. The unicorns thought they had won because she unfollowed Alban on Twitter and things were starting to die down, only for her to them refollow him a day later which massively reignited the situation and caused unicorns to go full scorched earth on her.

If I remember, it did do some pretty decent damage to her CCV at the time, but I don't think her actual whales cared at all. Go to /pcg/ though and you'll still find people calling her a grifting whore over this incident that happened nearly 2 years ago.

On a side note, typing this reminded me of how bright things seemed at kawaii at the time. Nene, Oceane and Aletta were all like mid 3views with exploding sub counts, sitting on top of basically every other small corpo chuuba at the time besides Pippa. How quickly it all came apart.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Kiara is doing a chatting stream

Tenma playing Elden Ring

Top Bottom