"My self-care is living in delusion"Erina Makina
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Talking about v4mirai, their newest gen subcounts really are insanely sus, they all went to 50k pre-debut, now that they've debuted, none of them has even cracked 60k? It's like the growth suddenly stopped once they passed that sub mark. Don't people usually get a sub boost after debut too? It was either ultra aggressive advertisement targeting casuals or bots, I can see no other explanation.
I can see both botting and Shorts meta. After DrNova(e) they found the solution for their issue, now need brand strengthening to do it like Holo, where just by being holo you start with 100k.
Keep in mind that Mozzu was sexually harassed by another male vtuber so she doesn't hold male vtubers to a high regard in the slightest

So, nothing of this was physical? :whatastory:
I'm not fond of victim blaming but c'mon women, help yourselves. Tyler already gave you the solution:
iu

If she was such a hard bitch she would throw him under the bus with the receipts and end there. As Machiavelli put, you can be evil once to set the boundaries.

Chromu is playing Until Dawn

Kuul is going against the waves and playing SH4 instead of the remake

Grimmi is still up trying to finish SH2R

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Limkin

ogey_rrat

ogey

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
A man would fuck a Big Mac if it had enough sauce. :pippasadl:

A big mac barely has the structural integrity to withstand being picked up, let alone be vigorously fucked. Give me a whopper any day, or better yet, take a Mama burger from A&W and make it a Hotwife burger. The Papa burger can be a cuckwich and wait on the end table.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
A big mac barely has the structural integrity to withstand being picked up, let alone be vigorously fucked. Give me a whopper any day, or better yet, take a Mama burger from A&W and make it a Hotwife burger. The Papa burger can be a cuckwich and wait on the end table.
I am never going to a BBQ at your place.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Yes. And I would pick it over Kiara any time of the day

"orange woman bad, orange sauce good"

This is horrible but "cuckwich" is definitely entering my vocabulary so maybe I am equally horrible

DanishCookies

Void Scribas

Elia did a collab with PenumbralVT a few days ago. I assume this is a line that must not be crossed, since he's a dirty, unicorn threatening male.

I went backtracking trying to get why pissgirl was mad, assuming that she was forced to collab with a male vtuber, but instead she was mad because a genmate collabed with one?

Jesus Christ Mozzu calm down, they are not going to force you to collab with someone you don't want to, but you can't control the other girls.

Chat is supposed to act like a bunch of Unicorns, not one of the genmates. Calm your tits piss girl.
Well, this happened

Around 1 hour 4 minutes.

Lock your fucking door, retard.

Knowing a little about Ruby lore and PL, let just say she lives in a very shitty apartment, she even has suffered blackouts both for shitty infrastructure and because she forgets to pay the bills. She is a little pon to be honest, so I'm not surprised she forgot to lock her door.

Moth may finally kill himself, the fish has a boyfriend?

REST IN PISS THAT GUY HIPS.

Now to give credits due, the bf is an illustrator, so at least the dude has something to value to offer.

EDIT: Watching this guy art, he REALLY loves fat girls and BBW, so denpa is perfect for him????????

Last edited:

USS IOWA

You play one game of WH and now you get inside a dreadnought.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
This is horrible but "cuckwich" is definitely entering my vocabulary so maybe I am equally horrible
This are the wholesome interactions that keep me coming back here:pomuLove:

niggaphil

A man would fuck a Big Mac if it had enough sauce. :pippasadl:
You all have bad tastes, I prefer Arby's burger. You just look at this sexy burger!
ECmjYcbXUAENhVQ.jpg

Furious George

Low & Lazy
First Krampus joins and now there is roast beef sandwich posting in the main thread.

This place is going to hell I tells ya.

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Yes. And I would pick it over Kiara any time of the day
If you're ever in the position to bone a girl who can move like she does, you owe it to yourself to go for it at least once no matter how annoying she'll be before, during and after.

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Clock me if necessary, but I didn't see anything using Search. Something is going on with Production Kawaii.

Kawaii imploding will be terrible for the industry. The company acts as containment for the absolute worst of schizo seamonkey unicorns. If those floodgates are opened every indie and small corpo in the EN scene suffers from the refugees.

Please be a second group walkout, it'll be so, so funny.

...speaking of, does anyone know what this was all about the other day?
View attachment 80113

I assumed it was fake/old and out of context at first since I saw it on /vt/, but I also found replies to now-deleted tweets from the 3rd that could be responses to this, so I don't know.

That can't be -it-, right? One collab?

And given those tweets were on the 3rd and this stream was on the 4th it would have been just an announcement of it that set her off, which seems a bit much.

It was prompted by Elia's 1 year celebration on the 1st/2nd which then got followed up the PenumbralVT Collab on the 4th. Also add in Airi scheduling a D&D collab with a male DM on the 5th.

I will add theres a bit more bubbling under the surface with Mozzu & V-dere. She has been acting as an unofficial manager for V-dere pretty much since its inception and seems to be doing the most of the work in regards to getting group events/merch/sponsors up and running. She recently vagueposted about not getting credit for her work so seems and i recall her mentioning not being appreciated on a members stream but i cant for the life of me recall which one it was. She recently polled her members to get their opinions on potentially leaving so seems like she has one foot out the door already.

archive

I think the building feelings of not being appreciated and the other girls wanting to move into a more twitch-like focus is making her dissolusioned. If she was to leave it probably wont outright kill V-dere but will definitely cause them to slow down and just become another "indie group".

The real humour about this situation is that they are all meeting in japan in the next couple of weeks, so you can imagine them trapped together in a foreign country for a week after Mozzu has just been publicly seething.
Mozzu was sexually harassed

Real talk, i completely missed this incident. She has had a disdain for male vtubers since the beginning. I don't think it's in relation to any actual interaction with males vtubers, she just thinks they are all unfunny groomers.

TWITTER PRIVATED - HI MOZZU!
hiiiii.gif

Jesus Christ Mozzu calm down, they are not going to force you to collab with someone you don't want to, but you can't control the other girls.
that literally seems to be the case. If i was to Rrat my guess is Elia+Airi & maybe some of the girls from the tentative Gen2 putting pressure to try and move to a more generic twitchlike group with male collabs
Screenshot 2024-10-07 at 15-25-48 (1) SutekiRice on X There is a scheduled day to discuss it s...png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Kawaii imploding will be terrible for the industry. The company acts as containment for the absolute worst of schizo seamonkey unicorns.

Get the flood defences ready then.

Spooked But Lobotomized

It was prompted by Elia's 1 year celebration on the 1st/2nd which then got followed up the PenumbralVT Collab on the 4th. Also add in Airi scheduling a D&D collab with a male DM on the 5th.
Were Elia or Airi the one who acknowledge a male vtuber under their identity while in kawaii which caused some small drama shortly before the gen 3 walk out? I'm curious because this male vtuber collab stuff instantly reminded me of this.

Helkar

Yuu's 24-hour birthday marathon is coming to a close, falling short of her $5k goal for an ASMR set up. Oddly, i'm pretty sure that if you add up all the supas she got in those 24 hours, she'd get close or outright clear the goal(someone just supa'd about 300 USD in malay currency), but people just didn't go through streamelements for w/e reason.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Hoomans created a 488 page message book for Mumei's birthday and anniversary. A PDF version was released a few months, but the print edition has finally been completed.

Top Bottom