"There's no need for hygiene, if you ask me. Life and death are in God's hands"Kobo Kanaeru

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

I've been watching a lot of videos of Gura singing recently, and I've noticed that her style is very similar to that of Jason Mraz, a singer I really liked in high school.
Is this a popular style? Are there any similar singers you can recommend? Thank you very much:wah:

Spica sometimes does ukulele streams:

She sings a lot of different styles, but she often takes requests for her singing streams, of which she usually has at least 3 in a week.

Also I'm pretty sure Ceci plays the ukulele, but I don't think she's pulled it out on stream lately.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Wow, what's next? Is he going to try to prove that water is wet?
everyone forgets she can "Act Professional" when she needs to her tantrums can be chalked up to be rare occurrences if you don't know better.

Dragging her though the mud in a public trial is far more damaging then anything she herself could have done.

VSoyBoy

tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down hahahahahahahahahaha
proctor vagueposting competition.jpg

httn

Panko of color

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

frz

I just had one of the worst joke thoughts to ever cross my mind, and I can't decide if I want to post it or shiver in terror for how bad it is.
Do it you fucking pussy

Just in time to personally oversee the dismemberment of Production Kawaii.
broke: back in time to oversee the dismemberment of Production Kawaii
woke: was away to cause the dismemberment Production Kawaii

The Nostaw Ailema of vtubing

Last edited:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
I think one of the things I most enjoy about getting into vtubers is the occasional swerve you get when someone you thought wasn't going to make content you'd like ends up being your favorite. I love surprises!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

>see smelly brown person about to enter
>double back just to close store for a split second so they dont get in

Man i love Fauna

Bronze

Helkar

Xuhle

Welp Sayu going full menhara now.
cc-M3pzBtxo.webp

Postal rrat

chinshilla
In more important news the chinchilla is taking a break from still Wakes The Deep after being understandably terrified by Scottish accents. Still Wakes The deep will return at a later date, but tonight is We love KATAMARI

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Someone has come up with a solution for Twitch's rules against vtubers with exposed hips

I don't know what I would done without this art asset. Thank you, Lithia and Twitch.

JusticeDog

Someone has come up with a solution for Twitch's rules against vtubers with exposed hips

I don't know what I would done without this art asset. Thank you, Lithia and Twitch.

I think this would just break the rule about using overlays to hide yourself that make it look like they're naked
:pekomusliml:

Limkin

I think this would just break the rule about using overlays to hide yourself that make it look like they're naked
Having clothes on a model covering hips could be treated as overlay if it's in a separate layer in a model file, depending on how retarded they want to be about it. This rules are made to create more excuses to ban vtubers and act like it's all legitimate reasons, not to avoid accidental bans

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
everyone forgets she can "Act Professional" when she needs to her tantrums can be chalked up to be rare occurrences if you don't know better.

Dragging her though the mud in a public trial is far more damaging then anything she herself could have done.
Cover Corp Staff and Hololive fans when Alien femboy tells them that Mikeneko is crazy:

Top Bottom