"In normal Kirschey community fashion, we decided to find out how much fuel can a woman pump into her uterus before she blows up"Kirschey

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Don't encourage the thot vtubers please, although segregation is good.

Bronze

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Doki is playing the new DBZ game later. Since it is DBZ, Latinos are required by law to attend.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

GOTBB

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
whoa thats a typewriter?
It has a surprisingly modern looking keyboard

The Selectric III was released in 1980, so it's actually pretty "new" by typewriter standards given the industry was pretty much dead by 1990. It's one of the last typewriters IBM released which didn't have electronics - it's all mechanical. Those keys are levers, not buttons. (And the whole thing weighs 40 pounds by the way.)

Stolen from the homeland: Mafumafu and Mikeneko have given up on their lawsuits.

Mikeneko's statement (Archive & Tweet):
View attachment 80251
Mafumafu's (Archive & Tweet):
View attachment 80252

Nobody else has shamed you for not thumbnailing this shit yet so I guess it will be my job. Shame.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

I remember Sakana was all over Beryl before she joined Phase be careful what you wish for Fishman

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
typewriter5.jpg
I have doxed @Murrayしないで

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Post the tweet:

Like, I think Proctor might be joking a little with overexaggeration, but it still reads incredibly gay.

Good news @The Procotor, she's gone live from Dunkies bathroom :smugpipi:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I think one of the things I most enjoy about getting into vtubers is the occasional swerve you get when someone you thought wasn't going to make content you'd like ends up being your favorite. I love surprises!
Two years ago, I watched a livestream of Pippa collabing with some blonde with a derpy, but charming vtuber model, and they watched some weird ass movie about a talking dog turning into a man (or vice-versa?) getting with some woman. By the end of it, they were both karaoke-ing "White Girls Fuck Dogs". One of the funniest streams I've ever watched.

Years later, that blonde tard is who I call my oshi. Life is wild sometimes.

She's back :gloomiLaugh:

Speaking of which, glad to see her back. Work's busy, so can't catch her live, but I'll watch the vod when I get home. I'm sure she has some fun stories about her trip.

Someone has come up with a solution for Twitch's rules against vtubers with exposed hips

I don't know what I would done without this art asset. Thank you, Lithia and Twitch.

Twitch's final solution for approved vtuber attire:
:pekomusliml::mikoInshanya:

dumdum did nothing wrong

Kirsche stream is peak scuff

but her voice is different and I like it:kirscheicfh:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Everything he does is LE GHEY, he's a Britbong with a fox fetish living in potatoland.

He has a fox fetish right up until one tries to gobble his cock, then he has to chase it off the property.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
There are some decent ones, the original three set the stage pretty well. Don't blame people for seeing THE CHART and immediately giving up though. If I didn't listen to them while working out I probably wouldn't have the time either. I haven't read anywhere close to all of them but in my experience the intro books for each Primarch are usually the strongest anyway.
The Night Lords trilogy is a good place to pick up 40k if you haven't read it
1728418101003.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Don't encourage the thot vtubers please, although segregation is good.

this is the segregation that we need

put the whores to the place where they belong

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Honestly? BASED FANSLY.
Move all of the whores into thot containment forever.
Honestly, if we could re-contain the Tumblr crowd, there would be much healing in the world.

Bronze

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So im guessing the light blue numbers in the announcements are shit people has insider info about for "le month of ice" and greys are sudden news or am i reading too much into it

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
So im guessing the light blue numbers in the announcements are shit people has insider info about for "le month of ice" and greys are sudden news or am i reading too much into it
Probably the latter considering thread titles are currently green on some themes due to unclosed font tags.

Last edited:
Top Bottom