"Aah the peppeloni peppeloni, you know the peppeloni? The noo one, I always... I always order the domino, the domino peppeloni and without peppeloni. I always order the peppeloni and without peppeloni. PEPPELONI... I like peppeloni, yeah! I always order the... cheeeeeseee... cheese pan. Aaah how can I explain, I can explain by my drawing, I always order like the cheese pan that it has cheese on ear this part, the ear, Ear of Pizza, and then I order! Whoa! When I order peppeloni, the ear it always have a peppeloni on the top but I pick up these away, 'cause I don't need it. And then I eat the cheese pan pizza OK? You understand? Understandable peppeloni, yes"Haachama

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!
Whatever is going on it looks like Nene will be announcing it

it would be very funny for them to say the company is kill right after nene's 3d concert because of all the rrats about her being the biggest mean girl around and crab bucketing the others
She used the last drops of funds the company had for her self :Vesper-UNHINGED:

niggaphil

I might be so fucking late, but there is a new costume reveal for one of the Kurosanji talent:

Looks like the target audience is for coomers such as Nolan :wataCreep:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Armcha1r and Proctor are going to be collabing on Tuesday.

Edit: It's at 7:00 AM Eastern time. RIP Americas bros.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I might be so fucking late, but there is a new costume reveal for one of the Kurosanji talent:

Bro you had me thinking it was at least gonna be a girl next time warn me before you assault my eyes with gay femboy

bothyourhouses

Keekihime did of course talk about her boyfriends, both, before leaving to pursue an idol career in Japan, and years later about a bad breakup after her return from Japan, but that's completely unrelated and I have no idea why I'm even mentioning it.
It's ok though because the breakup was because she wouldn't put out even after the guy flew her to Japan and let her stay at his.
If they never streamed there how they are banned? Mass reports?
Twitch allegedly automatically flags accounts that get a lot of memberships/superchats without streaming. Which honestly sounds pretty sensible, 95% of the time that's going to be money laundering.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Fujo sisters and Erina fans rejoice, Aster somehow got even gayer. :optimistic:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Finally, someone asking the hard questions over on VTuberMemes

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

jebby

Ok 👍

Moth may finally kill himself, the fish has a boyfriend?

She has a heart next to his name on Twitter.
Guess she doesn’t need the chilldo anymore 👍

👎.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

niggaphil

Bro you had me thinking it was at least gonna be a girl next time warn me before you assault my eyes with gay femboy
Dude I already gave the "Nolan" hint, you should know better than the rest of us!

:crushwtfiswrong:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Dude I already gave the "Nolan" hint, you should know better than the rest of us!

:crushwtfiswrong:
I've seen Nolan simp for equal amounts of men and women unfortunately

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I've seen Nolan simp for equal amounts of men and women unfortunately
we told you to stop hitting yourself repeatedly all resulting damage is your fault.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Whatever is going on it looks like Nene will be announcing it

Her announcement was a fucking original song :annoyedpippa: give me back my 40 minutes :pikaufuk:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Her announcement was a fucking original song :annoyedpippa: give me back my 40 minutes :pikaufuk:
Serves you right for watching a FAKE NENE WHO SHOULD CHANGE HER NAME TO WHORENE BECAUSE THE ONLY TRUE NENE IS Super Hyper Ultra Ultimate Deluxe Perfect Amazing Shining God 東方不敗 Master Ginga Victory Strong Cute Beautiful Galaxy Baby 無限 無敵 無双 Nenechi, with 5 Hololive auditions, 43 wives, 400k husbands, neverending IQ (π), Perfect Japanglish, and Spanish, and Portuguese, running on a 3080x Asacoco Antenna and wearing the new ultra rare 5-Star Isekai Princess skin, cofounder of world-famous Polka Hologram Circus, with infinite source of water and surprising gaming skills while able to sing La Lion and set herself on fire in Craftopia after having become the eternal CEO of Nenepro who punches and kicks every employee, after having disconnected while singing Connect with Kiara, as well as having her name flipped into ƎИƎИ and turned into a 3D cardboard decoy, unlocked the power of God from absorbing Matsuri’s snot on her body while I wearing a sexy bikini and having eaten Haachama's tarantula-spicy-noodles while convincing Ame to trast her and having mastered singing Shiny Smiley Story in 11 different languages at the same time, right after marathoning iCarly and VICTORIOUS twice in a row, great Idol, the Ina-perishable, ƎNƎN, The Great CEO of ƎNƎN, CEO of CEOs, Opener of the Nether, Wielder of the Divine Lava, Punisher of Chat, The Great Unifier, Commander of the Golden Dumpling, Sacred of Appearance, Bringer of Light, O'Riend of Chicken, Builder of Cities, Protector of the Two Streams, Keeper of the Hours, Chosen of Aloe, High Stewardess of the Horizon, Sailor of the Great Sea, Sentinel of the Holo Servers, The Undisputed, Begetter of the Begat, Scourge of the Matsuriless, Kusotori-feeder, First of the Mariokart, Rider of the Sacred Chariot, Vanquisher of Hachaama food, Champion of the Stream, Mighty Botan of the Infinite Desert, Emperor of the Shishiron, She Who Holds The Sceptre, Great Hawk Of The Heavens, Arch-Lady of Atalan, Waker of the Shubangelion, Queen Regent of the Sky, Majestic Empress of the Shifting Sands, Champion of the Desert Matsuris, Breaker of the Oni Clans, Builder of the Great Trap, Terror of the Villager, Master of the Never-Ending Horizon, Master of the Pekodam, Taker of Souls, Tyrant to the Foolish, Bearer of Polka's Holy Instrument, Scion of Matsuri, Scion of Nenechi, The (Dis)Connected, Chaser of Nightmares, Keeper of the Smile, Founder of the Nenechi Cult, Banisher of the Grand Horny, High Lady Admiral of the Houshou Pirates, Guardian of the La-Lion Pass, Tamer of the Tako Queen, Living Dumpling Lady, Dismisser of the Foxburger, Charioteer of the Matsuris, She Who Does Not Serve, Slayer off Reddittras, Apex Purger, Favoured of Lamy, Player of the Great Game, Liberator of Life, Lady Sand, Wrangler of Fennecs, Empress of the Dunes, Eternal Sovereign of Husbands Legions, Seneschal of the Great Sandy Desert, Curserer of the 300k Vtuber, Queen Regent of the Pineapple Pizza, Warden of the Eternal Nenepolis, Herald of all Heralds, Caller of the Bitter Win, Matsuri-Tamer, CEO of the Karaoke Stream, Guardian of the Deadbeats, Great Keeper of the Gyoza, Husband of the Tako Princess, Belated of Wakers, General of the Mighty Frame, Summoner of Subscribers, Wife of all Husbands, Princess of Desk-kun, Tyrant of Minecraft, Purger of the Phantom, Killer of the False Matsuri's Champions, Tyrant of the Golden Dumpling, Golden Dumpling Lady, Forgotten of the Left4Dead2, Kusotori Mistress, Eternal Warden of ƎNƎN's Lands, Breaker of Haachama's Bonds, Lord of The NENEngine, Everconductor of The Momotaro Nenechi

jebby

Ok 👍
She has another announcement in 20 ish minutes.
Edit:

Edit 2: I thinks it’s just the original song…

closedblas

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Top Bottom