"I'm single and available to whoever will have me; I accept invitations to dinner, to the movies and dancing, I love dancing; Also loving is sharing and you can share me with everyone else!"Banzoin Hakka's mom

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Kalion

:)
Can anyone tell me what the fuck is she talking about?

She's playing Tomodachi Life, a "life simulator" for the 3DS. Think of it like The Sims. So her Uruka sim and her fake BF sim got married in game.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spider schedule dropped

The version of Madou Monogatari 1 she'll be playing is the PC Engine CD one, there's been a lot of versions of that game and they're all very different, with Mega Drive version only retaining the plot and a general idea of being a dungeon crawler. This one is fairly traditional with only minor changes and improvements, which is good if she decides to continue the series.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Clock me if necessary, but I didn't see anything using Search. Something is going on with Production Kawaii.

Completely unrelated to Kawaii potentially kicking the bucket, but Mozu hit 30k subs :sanasmile:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Clock me if necessary, but I didn't see anything using Search. Something is going on with Production Kawaii.

Please be a second group walkout, it'll be so, so funny.

...speaking of, does anyone know what this was all about the other day?
1728272244234.png

I assumed it was fake/old and out of context at first since I saw it on /vt/, but I also found replies to now-deleted tweets from the 3rd that could be responses to this, so I don't know.

Elia did a collab with PenumbralVT a few days ago. I assume this is a line that must not be crossed, since he's a dirty, unicorn threatening male.

That can't be -it-, right? One collab?

And given those tweets were on the 3rd and this stream was on the 4th it would have been just an announcement of it that set her off, which seems a bit much.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
View attachment 80113

I assumed it was fake/old and out of context at first since I saw it on /vt/, but I also found replies to now-deleted tweets from the 3rd that could be responses to this, so I don't know.

Elia did a collab with PenumbralVT a few days ago. I assume this is a line that must not be crossed, since he's a dirty, unicorn threatening male.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
View attachment 80113

Ah so her debuffs are the pisstuber shit AND Unicorn shit positives still outweigh negatives but it sucks that it's such a deal breaker that another girl in the group male Collabs that is kind of a bitch move

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The woman with the hand-eye coordination of Thing from the Addams family is about to play a game that has timed parries. Pray for all of us who are about to undertake the arduous journey to watch Mori play a videogame.

Helkar

That can't be -it-, right? One collab?
She explicitly mentions male collabs so, uhh...
"i hope you think i'm not crazy for it" - you kind of are, Mozu, that is an insane level of over-reaction.

Salado

Well, this happened

Around 1 hour 4 minutes.

Lock your fucking door, retard.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
She explicitly mentions male collabs so, uhh...
"i hope you think i'm not crazy for it" - you kind of are, Mozu, that is an insane level of over-reaction.
Maybe Elia didn't consider that guy as a "male" collab, he certainly acts like a femboy enough.

It's also funny Mozu's having a :polkawomanmoment: over this, but she mentions "clean humor," and I'm pretty sure that bus got away from her with the Flavortown stream.

Landphobic

Just don't like it
It's also funny Mozu's having a :polkawomanmoment: over this, but she mentions "clean humor," and I'm pretty sure that bus got away from her with the Flavortown stream.
Pee is sterile, therefore using it for entertainment purposes is clean by definition :Fauna-AKSHUALLY:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Any vtuber that takes male collabs like the end of times can never end good
Maybe Elia didn't consider that guy as a "male" collab, he certainly acts like a femboy enough.

If it makes Unicorns sethee its male enough

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Hwikky video about Hololive city

Maybe a Regloss channel like it?

Thank Watame for being cute

I want a Watame anime. . .

Negzana

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Keep in mind that Mozzu was sexually harassed by another male vtuber so she doesn't hold male vtubers to a high regard in the slightest

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Pillow just dropped the full roster of VTubers participating in her ASMR event (51 in total - list to follow):

It's not a relay, strictly speaking, it's going to be one long video on Pillow's channel.

List of participants in Pillow's ASMR event - sorted by affiliation:
Host - PillowDear

PixelLink
Lottie Shinju
Daiya Fortuna
Chio Chompi
Raki Kazuki
Miuna Usako

V4Mirai
Kou Mariya
Yae Yugiri
Alias Anono