"Really makes you wonder: How the hell does a girl like that survive on the Internet?"Omaru Polka (regarding Iroha)

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

frz

If they never streamed there how they are banned? Mass reports?
Most likely. Probs triggered by automated system because we know who enna is, but twitch bot sees channels with thousands of follower but 0 stream and think "Ah this must be my next of kin"
Usually the streamer can appeal and get their channel restored the next day/if big enough the next 3 hours. But I think NijiEN management doesn't even care so it stay banned. Meanwhile Scarle wanted to stream once and once only for whatever reason so she contacted twitch and gets her channel back.
Twitch is 'special' in that glue eating kid way, trying to figure out why they do anything is a trial.

To bring up a different case to help emphasize the stupidity Uruka from Phase had her Twitch channel demonetized and banned, stated reason was fraudulent activity but after much work she did get that sorted out and got her monetization back, but they still refuse to unban the channel.
false ban due to report isn't a twitch only thing, youtube does it too. AIs are retarded but cheaper than human so go figures.
Wosemi is very involved in the planning of this and she's one of the main hosts, Phase-Beggars in shambles.
Phase-beggars were never the same after Lisa tbh.
It's the era of Brave-beggars now... actually no... they are more like kidnappers than beggars.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I might be so fucking late, but there is a new costume reveal for one of the Kurosanji talent:

Looks like the target audience is for coomers such as Nolan :wataCreep:

Femboy Aster arc is the funniest shit given the DMs from Scarle about him acting like a total femboy.

Salado

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
is Kawaii finally dying? I feel like no one ever brings them or the vtubers up besides maybe nene.
Project Kawaii will only die when Nene graduates.

Armcha1r and Proctor are going to be collabing on Tuesday.

Welp, that settles it. Birdboss has become a FUCKING DRAMAFAG. This forum will then be bought out by Brave and be transformed to shill their chuubas.
:pikameefuck::pikameefuck::pikameefuck:

Bro you had me thinking it was at least gonna be a girl next time warn me before you assault my eyes with gay femboy
Why you being mean on femboys now? Weren't you Nolan's bussy wife? Didn't you always roleplay as Gawr Gura in your private discord calls?
:ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink:

I've seen Nolan simp for equal amounts of men and women unfortunately
TMI.
BRB bleaching my brain.

Punished Lurker

Clock me if necessary, but I didn't see anything using Search. Something is going on with Production Kawaii.

I wonder if this is what Proctor was vagueposting hard about the last couple of days.
Nova is one of the few vtubers that I'll occasionally watch these days too, its so over
This sucks because I watched some of her streams recently and she seems like a nice streamer, very much a girlfailure. Is there anything I should know about her or her gen, Ephemira? I think someone mentioned that without them Kawaii would still be in a bubble, isolated from other small corpos, what are the chances that gen is okay or how affected they'll be by whatever is going down?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I wonder if this is what Proctor was vagueposting hard about the last couple of days.
It would warrant his hype if BOTH vreverie and kawaii imploded in the same month

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
This sucks because I watched some of her streams recently and she seems like a nice streamer, very much a girlfailure. Is there anything I should know about her or her gen, Ephemira? I think someone mentioned that without them Kawaii would still be in a bubble, isolated from other small corpos, what are the chances that gen is okay or how affected they'll be by whatever is going down?
No Ephemira member has posted a similar announcement stream. They only signed on this year, so they might not be affected if this announcement has been coming for some time. All the other gens have been with the company for at least one year.

In any case, Felynne deRouge (ex-Ran Tsukiha) spotted in Kaya's waiting room:
15.PNG

The dissolution rrat may have legs.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Proctor's posts were so vague and lacking in concrete information they could be attached to anything that happens in the next few months. The only things I'm convinced of is that vagueposting is incredibly gay and this industry has the lamest "inside" scoops.

Punished Lurker

No Ephemira member has posted a similar announcement stream. They only signed on this year, so they might not be affected if this announcement has been coming for some time. All the other gens have been with the company for at least one year.

In any case, Felynne deRouge (ex-Ran Tsukiha) spotted in Kaya's waiting room:
View attachment 80109
The dissolution rrat may have legs.
Thanks for the info. Whatever happens I hope it doesn't affect that gen too much, I have been branching out and watching new Vtubers lately and caught some of their streams. I don't know much about them but they do seem fun, and I'd hate to lose possible streamers to watch just when I found them

jebby

Ok 👍

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm gonna have to save this image for the next time one of you mf'ers calls me flat!

Archive

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Here's a Rita cover I don't think anyone posted

He's bullshitting they all like to pretend I was gay for Nolan when I just enjoyed his autistic enthusiasm but it unfortunately got overshadowed by the not fun retardation

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Namiji Freesia (from Kawaii) posted this on her sub account. archive/archive

Helkar

Sakana should really just contact the company that makes these plushies and ask for a referral link for Shiina. She's probably done more to market them than their entire marketing department.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
If they never streamed there how they are banned? Mass reports?
Nah, just accounts that get bits while not streaming are sussed for money laundering.
Twitch is 'special' in that glue eating kid way, trying to figure out why they do anything is a trial.

To bring up a different case to help emphasize the stupidity Uruka from Phase had her Twitch channel demonetized and banned, stated reason was fraudulent activity but after much work she did get that sorted out and got her monetization back, but they still refuse to unban the channel.
Her account is fucked still? OMFG

I might be so fucking late, but there is a new costume reveal for one of the Kurosanji talent:

Looks like the target audience is for coomers such as Nolan

VividlyVivi, (allegedly) male edition

Welp, that settles it. Birdboss has become a FUCKING DRAMAFAG. This forum will then be bought out by Brave and be transformed to shill their chuubas.
THIS is what made you notice? Where do you think we are?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Menhera with the voice of an angel Bardcore

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Proctor's posts were so vague and lacking in concrete information they could be attached to anything that happens in the next few months. The only things I'm convinced of is that vagueposting is incredibly gay and this industry has the lamest "inside" scoops.
ok but did you hear about how pure and true idols might be enticing managers with THE SEX shocking i know.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
ok but did you hear about how pure and true idols might be enticing managers with THE SEX shocking i know.
There's going to be a new gen of girls coming out in some company at an unspecified time. No, I can't give further details. Don't want to jeopardize my sources.

Salado

Can anyone tell me what the fuck is she talking about?

Helkar

If Prod. Kawaii really is dying, i wonder if Clara's gonna try to poachbeg for Reina. Evidently, they've stayed friends since Hana Flores days back in '21.

Top Bottom