"Why is there a horseshoe in there? I don't get it"Chisaka Airi (looking at a drawer full of dildos)

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Kalion

:)
Clock me if necessary, but I didn't see anything using Search. Something is going on with Production Kawaii.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Pillow just dropped the full roster of VTubers participating in her ASMR event (51 in total - list to follow):

It's not a relay, strictly speaking, it's going to be one long video on Pillow's channel.

Eva with post-3D zatsu:

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
With the downfall of forums came untold horrors...from Discord.

GZP0BszWAAAhvjI.jpg

wew

Male hag love!
Clock me if necessary, but I didn't see anything using Search. Something is going on with Production Kawaii.

is Kawaii finally dying? I feel like no one ever brings them or the vtubers up besides maybe nene.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I suppose this is big enough for the main thread. Rosemi and Doppio announce a tournament series for Nijisanji, a long term project.

Wosemi is very involved in the planning of this and she's one of the main hosts, Phase-Beggars in shambles.

It will collapse because of Nijisanji's own involvement and Rosemi will be heart (and mind) broken. She'll do an ill-advised lashing out in a single tweet, and then "go on vacation." After the "vacation" is extended, she'll either graduate or be terminated.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
is Kawaii finally dying? I feel like no one ever brings them or the vtubers up besides maybe nene.

There's more than Nene?

I mean, probably not for much longer, but-

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

BRAVE BUYOUT LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nova is one of the few vtubers that I'll occasionally watch these days too, its so over

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Panko is a real woman of culture - she can swear in English, Italian, and even Polish

Real talk: I went into Home Depot a few days ago and they already had up the zombies that constantly make sounds and one actually did make me jump when it suddenly started moving. I was like, "you're damn lucky I wasn't buying a monkey wrench today, if not you'd be little more than plastic pieces right now"

I'm just waiting for someone to create an AI-enhanced zombie that creatively insults everyone that walks past, like where it says absolutely horrible things like "you look adopted from a orphanage for special needs children" but since it doesn't swear it's still "family friendly"

Also, it's apparently the clown girl's birthday so her most dedicated clipper made her this abomination of a Happy Birthday song

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

I can't wait to see meltdowns in their private accounts, if a single rrat of crabbing is real, we're eating really good this time because that will snowball.
They milk a lot of unicorns and whales, closely to what Aviel tried to do but actually enforcing it (no males, don't show much, a lot of ASMR/GFE). Maybe they dried their audience, maybe they moved on to VAllure, waiting to see the schizophrenia manifesto in /pkg/. :pippasquish:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

@Nenélove update the Brave chart! :luidance:
I feel like it's either something like what happened to idol or someone within the company fucked up really hard.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Rrat is that it's a dissolution or some kind of restructuring, possibly letting go of some or all of them while letting them keep the IPs. Could also just be an elaborate bait for a positive announcement, but I find it unlikely since they got one of each gen except Ephemira (Charzu - Gen 1, Shee - Gen 2, Kaya - HMZ), to make the announcement.

Worth noting that Kawaii got acquired by media conglomerate Culture Entertainment Co. last year, with no real buzz, except a tweet on their official account:
A

A

The early Kawaii gens have always been relatively isolationist, mostly doing their own thing especially after the original era of small corpo unity (Phase + Prism + Tsunderia + Kawaii) and the Gen 3 walk out. Their fanbase is also pretty isolated, with not as much cross-pollination with other corpos. If it wasn't for their latest gen Ephemira, they might as well not exist in the broader small corpo sphere.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I'm just waiting for someone to create an AI-enhanced zombie that creatively insults everyone that walks past, like where it says absolutely horrible things like "you look adopted from a orphanage for special needs children" but since it doesn't swear it's still "family friendly"

"The last time you had a family photo taken you didn't need nails or a hammer to put it up because it hung itself."

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Whatever is going on it looks like Nene will be announcing it

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Clips

Tenma a victim of Hitler's cruelest crimes

Korone being a smart business woman

AZKi is cute skinwalking as Pekora

Towa uploaded a Short yesterday featuring Aqua. Was originally from when they were playing Minecraft and Aqua accidentally called Towa "Sui-chan". Was nice to see as I was browsing YT.

Clip of the original interaction:

Been a bit over a month since she graduated. Feels so long ago at this point.
:fishmandispair:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Doublepost but I don't care

Stumbled upon a clipper who uploaded a bunch of Jelly's karaoke songs

Here are my favorites:

AWAWAStorm by Jelrude

Jelly singing the Gigachad song

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist

Moth may finally kill himself, the fish has a boyfriend?

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Grimmis awake and has formulated her first impressions of the SH2 remake

Archive

The graphics and animations are pretty nice, but I'm going to have to hard disagree with the character work looking fine. Angela looks and sounds like an autistic hon, Eddie like a 40 year old bowling coach, etc, the models and vocal performanes are all over the place and a lot of the original skill and technique put into stuff like the camera work has been messed with or removed for no reason. As ever with these modern remakes it's technically impressive but hamstrung by artistic incompetence.
It's...ok. Fine to play, not the worst I've seen and there's a fun time to be had, but what I expect from remakes is a new definitive experience that essentially replaces the original as the way people should play the game. SH2 remake isn't hitting that bar I feel.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom