"The bed is for sleeping... and possibly other things"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Aleda streaming, playing Silent Hillt (this time fr fr) and surprisingly not late.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Archive of Gigi's unarchived karaoke
gofile
mega

Biboo doing karaoke

Eat em and breed em

I need help
God I love this little coon red panda, glad she got over her self doubts at the start and finished it
8y7u0d.png

the red road

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Fefe did something you guys might actually like and helmed a Vtuber themed Tetris Puyo game called Vtumbler featuring her and Chibidoki

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Fefe did something you guys might actually like and helmed a Vtuber themed Tetris game called Vtumbler featuring her and Chibidoki

First, are you retarded? This is a Puyo clone, not Tetris.
Second, why would I want whores in my PuyoPuyo? Are you retarded? :confusedshuba:
We already have PuyoChampions and I'm pretty sure it's 10 bucks or less.

Bat is playing more MHDos in her huwait fatalis form

More Zelda with the dog with the butter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>Sees that we are on day 34 or some shit on the current loop

Good news everyone, I heard it through the grapevine that vtuber adjacent anime singing girl Demondice posted doctored photos and that she is indeed a real FATASS

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
First, are you retarded? This is a Puyo clone, not Tetris.
Second, why would I want whores in my PuyoPuyo? Are you retarded? :confusedshuba:
We already have PuyoChampions and I'm pretty sure it's 10 bucks or less.
Yes I'm retarded when it comes to block dropping puzzle games. I see that and I think Tetris first and foremost my b fixed

Spooked But Lobotomized

There's a Shrek musical? No really, I never knew... WTF. Nerissa, Mumei, and Fauna are about to do a watch along of it. They're live now, but the movie hasn't started as of this writing.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
"If I had a dick I'd be ramming her right now

Kiara gives me lady boners! I shouldn't talk about my coworker but she's just so sexy"

Thank you Ollie, very cool :irysthumbsupl:

Why thirstpost when Ollie can do it for me? Thanks girly you're... jesus.

Thing I've noticed for years now: many vtubers will try to do a character for about a month, realize just how fucking hard it is, and then slide into "being themselves but turned up to 11." Only a handful can pull off playing a character for hours every day.

I kind of wonder how many theater kid/stage performer folks that get into vtubing are among the ones that can stay in character. :ameliaThink: Only one off the top of my head I can think of that admitted to being a theater ho kid is Cimrai or Bo whatever the fuck she is now, and other than holding an accent I don't really know anything about her save her ability to get baited (and breed, the harlot).

The real problem with vtubers dating is that none of them are dating me.

Have you tried hitting them with $40000 in akasupas in two months? I'm sure they'll hear you out and go on a date with you if you use all that money to space out a lengthy diatribe on why you're meant to be.

Spooked But Lobotomized

Have you tried hitting them with $40000 in akasupas in two months? I'm sure they'll hear you out and go on a date with you if you use all that money to space out a lengthy diatribe on why you're meant to be.
Asking a Vtuber out? $500
Killing yourself live on her stream? $1500
Managing and grooming a vtuber? Priceless

For everything else, there's mastercard

frz

To my knowledge Enna has never streamed on twitch. She probably got hit by something similar like Scarle and just hasn't noticed.

The only option I could see would be to unlist it. This way the original is still available, but it is not front and center when someone new discovers the channel. People would still complain about them attempting to hide it though.
Scarle actually streamed! Once, but she did, also unbanned. Twisty streamed twice even.
But yeah 99% of them doesnt stream on twitch, enna and elira probs dont give a shit enough to get them back. But everyone else isnt banned.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Fefe did something you guys might actually like and helmed a Vtuber themed Tetris Puyo game called Vtumbler featuring her and Chibidoki

I'm surprised she didn't make vtuber prostitution simulator.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Scarle actually streamed! Once, but she did, also unbanned. Twisty streamed twice even.
But yeah 99% of them doesnt stream on twitch, enna and elira probs dont give a shit enough to get them back. But everyone else isnt banned.
If they never streamed there how they are banned? Mass reports?

VSoyBoy

This has been announced as a series of tournaments headed by Doppio and Rosemi called NijiVersus.
View attachment 80104
The first tournament is this Saturday and the game is fashion dreamer, the dress-up game for the switch. The splash art for NijiVersus is only EN livers but there are already main branch livers in this first tournament, for example Rindou Mikoto from JP, who will be one of the judges. Former KR Gaon and Lee Roha, Former ID Hana Machia, JP Onomachi Haruka and VirtuaReal's Tocci will compete alongside several ENs including Vivi as well as Ryoma and Twisty from the new gen.
There's actually prize money up for grabs, but it's only 50,000 Yen, so not an exorbitant amount.
The announcement stream, mostly about this first tournament:

Rosemi and Doppio seem really invested in this and it's a long term thing, so I wouldn't expect her to leave soon. Other people are also very involved in the organization, like Fulgur.

They teased another big surprise at the end of this first tournament "if things go well", which they say has been in the works for about a year.

I suppose this is big enough for the main thread. Rosemi and Doppio announce a tournament series for Nijisanji, a long term project.

Wosemi is very involved in the planning of this and she's one of the main hosts, Phase-Beggars in shambles.

Sven

If they never streamed there how they are banned? Mass reports?
Twitch is 'special' in that glue eating kid way, trying to figure out why they do anything is a trial.

To bring up a different case to help emphasize the stupidity Uruka from Phase had her Twitch channel demonetized and banned, stated reason was fraudulent activity but after much work she did get that sorted out and got her monetization back, but they still refuse to unban the channel.

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmis awake and has formulated her first impressions of the SH2 remake

Archive

Last edited:
Top Bottom