"She a ho, man"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Bronze

Talking about v4mirai, their newest gen subcounts really are insanely sus, they all went to 50k pre-debut, now that they've debuted, none of them has even cracked 60k? It's like the growth suddenly stopped once they passed that sub mark. Don't people usually get a sub boost after debut too? It was either ultra aggressive advertisement targeting casuals or bots, I can see no other explanation.
Its aggressive ads probably. They all have pre-debut shorts with high viewcounts.

Drawko

Tenma's continuing Black souls 2

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I didn't notice earlier cause of HoloGTA, but Mio confirmed a few weeks ago that Blue Journey is officially cancelled as of now:

It basically didn't do as well as management wanted so it got axed. Mio said she would have liked to do another one, especially for the fans that loved the concept. She feels that if they did, it could have gained more traction and been more successful, but she understands that there are various circumstances (money) to consider. While it is over for now, she hopes that management doesn't give up on these sort of group projects and that they'll do them more than just once.

And here's an EN clip of Lamy expressing the same sentiment a few days later:

I get it but still, it kinda sucks to hear after they hinted at a sequel multiple times. The Blue Journey live/album was incredibly unique for a Holo project and one of my favorites of last year. For Subaru, it was a very big step on her idol road as it forced her to go out of her comfort zone and sing in ways that she have normally never done. She was thankful for Blue Journey because she could feel the improvement she got from it in almost every performance afterwards.

Thanks for giving us some amazing songs and this great outfit :gurasemperfi:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You are all cordially invited to a watchalong of Midsommar with the deer

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I didn't notice earlier cause of HoloGTA, but Mio confirmed a few weeks ago that Blue Journey is officially cancelled as of now:

It basically didn't do as well as management wanted so it got axed. Mio said she would have liked to do another one, especially for the fans that loved the concept. She feels that if they did, it could have gained more traction and been more successful, but she understands that there are various circumstances (money) to consider. While it is over for now, she hopes that management doesn't give up on these sort of group projects and that they'll do them more than just once.

And here's an EN clip of Lamy expressing the same sentiment a few days later:

I get it but still, it kinda sucks to hear after they hinted at a sequel multiple times. The Blue Journey live/album was incredibly unique for a Holo project and one of my favorites of last year. For Subaru, it was a very big step on her idol road as it forced her to go out of her comfort zone and sing in ways that she have normally never done. She was thankful for Blue Journey because she could feel the improvement she got from it in almost every performance afterwards.

Thanks for giving us some amazing songs and this great outfit :gurasemperfi:

If people loved it so much then maybe they should've supported it more lol. Most of the conversations about it I saw online were purely negative and shitting on management doing different things and "LE FLOPPING!". The truth is getting people to watch things outside of their comfort zone is nearly impossible.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I can just imagine the collab between the pastas gets announced and then all of the racism clips get blasted a thousand times by /vt/ into Cover's report feature and the whole thing gets veibae'd KEK, I cannot fathom how much seething this forum would experience. Easiest way ever for shitstirrers to worsen tribalism for good.
I don't think racism is a dealbreaker over at Hololive.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Clara talks about highschool dances

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
If people loved it so much then maybe they should've supported it more lol. Most of the conversations about it I saw online were purely negative and shitting on management doing different things and "LE FLOPPING!". The truth is getting people to watch things outside of their comfort zone is nearly impossible.
I mainly saw positive reception on the JP side though, especially after the live. I think it was less about negative reception and more just not enough reception in general. The view numbers seemed overall low on their youtube channel and blu-ray/CD sales were probably the same. I do agree with Mio that there's a chance it could have gotten more eyes on it if they pushed for the sequel, maybe got some different members/composers etc. But I don't think it was a bad decision to try something different even if it didn't work out.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It was pretty well received on TVA, I think. Didn't pay any attention to the JP sphere, though.

Alas, TVA is le smol.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Mint is continuing her mgs 3 playthrough.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
You are all cordially invited to a watchalong of Midsommar with the deer

she's going to be taking notes the entire time, isn't she

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Liz showed that singing is not the only art she is good at by participating in Holoctober yesterday

Here's her first completion and a WIP
Screenshot_20241006-122738.png

Spooked But Lobotomized

Do you think there's a 2 view indie out there whose boyfriend is reading this discourse before he scratches his chin and thinks, "Wait a second... why does she have that manager?"

VTuberThrow

SJCC is a much bigger venue than the Hyatt hotel, and has associated theater facilities. I'm guessing they want to host shows/concerts.
The SFO Hyatt has an airport shuttle, and there's like 30 hotels in that area.
SJCC has way fewer hotels and spread out, so it'll probably be a more expensive stay. Not even cheaper food because it's still downtown SJ.

Compared to the other convention centers in LA/SD/PNW, I wouldn't be surprised if SJCC just turned out to be the smallest/cheapest "real" convention center.
And I'm suspicious that they might have booked only the South Hall of SJCC (~1/3 of the space).
The Santa Clara convention center is about 2/3 the space and closer to SFO, but the hotel situation is even worse.

Keep in mind Offkai has fewer attendees than city-level anime conventions in goddam Midwest.
The "somewhere more reasonable" thing is kind of funny. Most of the major convention centers outside of CA built their venues so absurdly huge relative to the local population size, then they're compelled to charge accordingly so it doesn't make sense cost-wise anyway.
SJCC has also hosted Fanime for like the last decade, probably the largest anime con in Northern California. So Offkai might feel SJCC has more experience with the requirements of an anime convention. The hotel situation should also be pretty decent. There's a Mariott and Hilton literally attached to the convention center and another few within a couple blocks. Now that they've spaced their con out farther from Fanime there should be really no worries about finding rooms. For parking, there used to be a cheap pay-per-day lot right next to the center, and you can pay for underground garage valet parking if you are really worried about your car. Though it has been a long time since I was in the area, so maybe things have changed.

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
She debuted over a year ago, has about 45k subs, was a member of the debut generation of one of the largest EN corpos outside the Big Two, frequently gets brought up as a counterpoint to black chuubas who have hideous designs and/or little talent or identity outside of "am black…" were you even looking?

In fact, I wonder who was the first person to mention her on the board… Let's just use the handy dandy search feature, sort by date (FIVE PAGES OF RESULTS), and… oh… it was me.

ngmi as a brown woman respecter, brother. I won't say "get on my level" because that would clearly be impossible but you've at least gotta step it up a little.
You know... I've never seen you and @God's Strongest Mozumite in the same place... :pomuStare:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Saving this defense for Panko. Thanks.
>It's racism when I bring it up and it's funny, it's not racism when YOU bring it up to criticize me.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
This is why American oshis will outlive all the others

Hard for someone to go Buffalo Bill on you if you Buffalo Bill them first :mitothink:

1728238758870.png

Got a good chuckle refreshing this tab and seeing a dead channel, my question is though if this channel was kill at time of original posting or not because one result is funnier than the other.

Surely people will find their destined boy/girlfriend free boy/girl if they keep posting harder on a vtuber forum

But what if though? What a cursed union that would be and I would love front row seats to the meltdown it becomes.

You ever walk up to a woman and go:
"Hey baby... wanna see my internet point score...?"

"I don't mean to intimidate you madam but I have over one hundred thousand reddit karma... after only one year of posting."

I can't believe she laughed at me bro. :yagoocry:

Ha ha, that's so right. Hey, did I mention I've got a manager now too? She's, uh, back home in Canada now but when she was here we totally discussed content production together.

350 motherfucking pounds for a plastic head? Is that shit for real?

I very much enjoy the new euphemism of vtubers railing their partners as 'content production', especially if it ends up in a surprise pregnancy.

And if you think 350 funnybux is a lot, boy wait until you see this shit.

If he's going to "ruin immersion", might aswell start naming names:smugpipi:

But yeah, my guess would be that the harder a chuuba plays up the "i'm such a virgin girlfailure i just run away every time someone attempts to flirt with me, tee-hee"(using Numi here as an example, because she tries *way* too hard) the higher her body count probably is.

If a chuuba with a cutesy voice claims she's not in/never had a relationship, she's absolutely lying and probably cockwarming her husband live on stream.

If she, however, has a deep voice with an awkward lisp and sounds like she's one dropped cup noodle away from ending her life, she's probably at least still touched a dick with her hand before throwing up from panic. Probably on the dude.

This whole "your vtuber has a secret boyfriend" has to be one of the worst discussions out of this year, NGL.

You're right we should loop on some other tried and true staples.

How about them Gura streams lately though, am I right?

Genuine question:
What do people expect someone to do in a situation where they have 10 viewers in chat and they basically have to answer every single question thrown their way? If the question about having an SO gets thrown their way, what are they supposed to do? Smaller streamers do not have the luxury of having a sea of chat messages for those kinds of questions to get lost in. Answer truthfully and probably lose half their viewers? Dodge the question so that it is painfully obvious? Lie and risk a bigger shitshow in the future? Honestly, it is a pretty no-win scenario in my eyes. I just feel like choosing "answer truthfully" is a painfully naive take on the situation.

Answer: Claim to be in a relationship with an anime boy from some series no one's heard of, and then claim to live with your dad to explain any background noises of other people/male on stream incidents. Bonus points if you actually get your real dad on air once or twice for content to cement the narrative.

I can't wait for the deluge of twitter comments going "But there's a college here! Why is there so much crime?! My car got broken into every day of Offkai!".
Pro-tip: Keep a window rolled down. They're going to get into your car regardless, you might as well save the money on replacing the broken window.

Keep the windows rolled up but also flood the interior of your car with colourless toxic gas. You come back to find a couple unconscious or dead motherfuckers hanging out of your car because they dove in with a smash and grab and asphyxiated, it's only pure profit because you can keep whatever's still on their bodies.

Or if you're daring, keep the bodies too. They still have organs that maybe aren't ruined by poison exposure.

Honestly, the fact that this is somehow so controversial suggests to me the typical vtuber fan is more like :nolancries: than I expected.

To anyone who is upset that their oshi may be taken behind the scenes, which I certainly hope isn't anyone actually browsing this forum, then you should read this exchange between notorious Twitch e-whore Amouranth (who cultivated a GFE audience despite being married) and her jannie who quit after learning she was married.

Warning, may contain dangerous levels of cringe:

Vtubers aren't your future girlfriends, they're entertainers who are trying to entertain you. If you think otherwise you're fucking delusional.

They're human beings with lives of their own, they're not looking for romance from a socially maladjusted viewer.

And if they are you should run VERY FAR AWAY. :menhera:

If anyone remembers that ElizabetaVT or whatever the fuck that had a meltdown over vtubers preceeding multiple subsequent meltdowns for no reason, she had a similar thing happen with a massive simp that around the time she announced she was opening a Fansly, had donated/spent something to the tune of $30k in just a few months and clearly was beyond pissed that she was then just selling hole for pennies to everyone. It's always funny when these simpletons think they can just throw money at a woman and be allowed access to their bodies when they've never made any indication they're actually prostitutes. They may still be whores mind, but if they're taking your money and not fucking you, then she's just a clever businesswoman. Meanwhile you can find actual prostitutes that will fuck you for less than $500 and some of them probably aren't even trafficked and kind of good looking! If you're actually looking for premium you can find ones with prices around $700~$1000 that are certified independent. This is in maple pesos too, so for Americoin that's like a solid $175. Not a bad deal for cooch! Enjoy the honeypot trap! Prostitution isn't illegal in Canada, but solicitation and paying for sex is!

The thing these types of guys don't seem to understand is that you can in fact sleep with a shocking amount of women if you're just not a cringe retard, and sadly for them, being the kind of guy that thinks disposable income = unlimited pussy is big cringe retard energy. It might not even cost you anything more than the cost of a couple of coffees. Landing women is psychology, not wealth. Wealth just gets you leeches more often than not, and that's if you have the presence of mind to not mindlessly throw your money at a woman because "HNNGNGH GIIIIRRRRLLLLL!!!".

What makes the Amouranth thing even funnier though is the dude tried to make a big deal about going on to STPeach, who even if you ignore allegations of a gangbang rumour I recall hearing about, she has a kid now and that is very true so kekw get cucked again retard.

Top Bottom