"My feet are pretty callused from dance, but my toes look real suckable right now! I'd suck 'em"Ember Amane

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

bothyourhouses

if you honestly believed your 2-view only had eyes for you because she played herself up as a GFE menhera "she's just like me" sadgirl then you're a moron. Nobody in this fucking industry is "Real", everyone is pretending to be something they're not, this whole damn medium is a fucking masquerade ffs!
Vtubers aren't your future girlfriends, they're entertainers who are trying to entertain you. If you think otherwise you're fucking delusional.

They're human beings with lives of their own, they're not looking for romance from a socially maladjusted viewer.
All except my oshi, that's what you meant, right?

RiverBear

Not-Username

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Admit you have a partner but say they’re the same sex as you. Chat would get off on it.
Yurifags are as bad as feetfags. They are a tumor in the community as a whole.
Have you seen some of the most popular content creators of all time? a lot of them have a known BF and they still get a lot of money from their audience, specially the ones with an OnlyFans where they get railed by said BF, it may come down to what audience they go after and the type of content they make.
I think you're mixing the general audience with cuckchair owners, nigga.
That being said, I'm going to disagree with a surprising number of people here by saying it's completely acceptable for a chuuba to lie in response to questions like this. Chuubas are playing characters after all; it's totally legitimate for them to play that character and give a response which is more appealing than the truth. If you can't accept that and expect your oshi to be completely honest with you while streaming, go watch a fleshtuber instead. Oh, wait, no, they lie and misrepresent and put on a show for the camera too, don't they?

"Oh, but what if it gets found out they lied?" Then the people who can't figure out what the game is here will get assmad, I guess. They will get filtered away and everyone else who either understands that this is all just a 21st-century puppet show will keep having fun.
Now I'm gonna counter that argument: how much of it is acting?
I know some chuubas that are completely into the character, but there's a degree of characterization that streamers ignore or just get tired of, stop larping and wear the L2D/3D model as their own skin, becoming their own with a new shade of paint. This happens everywhere, we talk a lot about "dropping the act" during BraveHoloSanji debuts because that shit is insufferable.
The only cases of proper characterization from the top of my head are Fuwamoco (Holo), Salome (Niji) and let's say Fillian (indie) for the sake of completionism. They do not bring their personal life as a topic in a form you could relate to or build a profile over it, this is very clear in Fillian's case that you can see her numberfagging streams in her alt, she sounds like another person completely.
If you're on character most of the time, sure, become that character, show the world the character and destroy your ego, but that's a huge cross that many women do not want to carry: it's a responsibility and a burden before your audience that expects you to keep that up, and if you can't keep that up, it's better to not say anything, ever. That's how you slip and that's how simps become antis.

I'm with Lurker, just don't lie, it's that simple. Silence is always an option and if you think people are being intrusive, add it to the rules and start warning/banning.
Following, if you let that kind of shitter around that's where your community will never grow, because they are making others feel uncomfortable, so they'll just click away, even if they like you.

Meche is playing GrimGrimoire, a good SRPG from Vanillaware

Riona is trying ALTTP randomizer, good luck to her

Geop is cursing himself with a Zillow marathon, checking all the shitty real estate available in american soil

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Watching FBK Prologue rn and my only thought is:
I want Fubuki and Mio to marry each other and grow old together

:holohag::hololove:
This really was one of the best moments of the live, which is saying something cause the whole thing was amazing and showcased just how much better the lives have gotten lately.
26854.jpg

Subaru mentioned how she hung out with FubuMio recently and it felt like eating at your parents' house. Mio being the mom that never stopped doting on Fubuki the dad. Subaru thought the way Mio talked about Fubuki almost felt like how a person would show off their girlfriend. Mio herself has recently talked a ton about how cute she thinks Fubuki is and how she's kinda let her guard down, to the point where Fubuki called her a bot.

Some people were thinking that Mio's hospitalization brought them closer, as Fubuki seemed like the one that missed Mio the most while she was recovering. Some JP bros were thinking that Fubuki has overall become more easygoing. Compared to the early Holo days where she kinda had to be a leader and guide for the others, she can relax much more now and thus, let herself get doted on by Mio. Some other JPs were thinking that their arc in HoloGTA has something to do with it too.

Whatever the reason, more FubuMio is always a good thing :sanasmile:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
MARI TIME

Man, that accident really did a number on her but she did her best.

NOW SERINA REDEMPTION!

Last edited:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Tuna sings

Ichigo plays Ensemble Stars

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

IRYS NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Someone please save my oshi from the brainrot gang

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

IRYS NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Someone please save my oshi from the brainrot gang

>talks about Fornite
>uses Roblox GIF

IRySchama...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The best thing about this? There are multiple clips you could be referring to.
I love Racist Connect ❤️.
I can just imagine the collab between the pastas gets announced and then all of the racism clips get blasted a thousand times by /vt/ into Cover's report feature and the whole thing gets veibae'd KEK, I cannot fathom how much seething this forum would experience. Easiest way ever for shitstirrers to worsen tribalism for good.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

That's a group choice. I love Polpols sultry voice rapping but Radens "rapish" talking part really surprised me. With 8 generations the talent pool for songs to cover with is way deep now so combinations are getting interesting.

Older cover but Sora has infected my brain (and algorithm) with her unique voice. She does a great job in this lower range and I love how I can tell it's her singing especially as she ramps up towards the higher notes.

I really want to know who had the idea to cover such an old song. Never watched the show but it's apparently popular? Oji-sans, let me know if you watched it.

Last edited:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
I really want to know who had the idea to cover such an old song. Never watched the show but it's apparently popular? Oji-sans, me know if you watched it.
It was popular with girls back in the day. Sora would definitely have been in the demographic it appealed to when she was younger. The anime had all ikemen main characters and a stacked voice cast with the likes of Toshihiko Seki, Souichirou Hoshi, Ishida Akira, and more. One of the great early 2000s anime OP song bangers. I didn't even particularly care about the anime, the song itself was just good.

Bronze

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I know some chuubas that are completely into the character, but there's a degree of characterization that streamers ignore or just get tired of, stop larping and wear the L2D/3D model as their own skin, becoming their own with a new shade of paint. This happens everywhere, we talk a lot about "dropping the act" during BraveHoloSanji debuts because that shit is insufferable.
The only cases of proper characterization from the top of my head are Fuwamoco (Holo), Salome (Niji) and let's say Fillian (indie) for the sake of completionism. They do not bring their personal life as a topic in a form you could relate to or build a profile over it, this is very clear in Fillian's case that you can see her numberfagging streams in her alt, she sounds like another person completely.
If you're on character most of the time, sure, become that character, show the world the character and destroy your ego, but that's a huge cross that many women do not want to carry: it's a responsibility and a burden before your audience that expects you to keep that up, and if you can't keep that up, it's better to not say anything, ever. That's how you slip and that's how simps become antis.
I fully agree with this. For the overwhelming majority, the character is just a little something tacked on top of their own personality. When GFE chuubas do it, I consider it lying by omission for a monetary gain, and they either A) know it's wrong, or B) know it's wrong but lie or rationalize to themselves.
Suffice to say, GFE is not my thing.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Landphobic

Just don't like it
NOW SERINA REDEMPTION!

> Absolutely sex dark skin model
> Actually black
> Fiery personality
> Amazing voice, not afraid to swing for the fences with the growling
> Can play guitar
Why was I not previously informed, TVA choc lovers?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Serina's boyfriend/Manager is a very lucky bastard. :pomuLove:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
FuwaMoco is having their first off-collab with a non-holo member, with Suou Patra - who wrote the lyrics to Lifetime Showtime:

And tempting fate to stream 7 days to die daily.

Patra nee gets to bed these twins first? Good choice.

I can't be the only one who wants to see Choco and Ui racing against each other in Mario Kart 8.
I need Ao there too. Ui x Ao would be so funny.

So Yuu can't sing, just like me. Still, she's live and singing her heart out

Yuu are watching, right?

Top Bottom