"And if raw piss is good enough for Bear Grylls, doggone it, it's good enough for me"Kirschey

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Miss, you're in the wrooooong agency to make these sorts of jokes.

State-mandated girlfriends are old news, Idol revolutionized the industry by piloting corpo-subsidized boyfriends! :Katta-Semetic-Content:

Wemi with pre-trip zatsu:

Chio will (probably) finish the original Amnesia today:

Last edited:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Just watch Nene, you're already her husband by default.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Dont let random two views and literal Yamanbas arguing about relationships and cucking distract you from the fact that Pekora bought a FUCKING MONKEY

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Dont let random two views and literal Yamanbas arguing about relationships and cucking distract you from the fact that Pekora bought a FUCKING MONKEY
Dead meme, let me bully the indienigglets with cold hard truths about their e-girl getting trains run on her every day.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Dead meme, let me bully the indienigglets with cold hard truths about their e-girl getting trains run on her every day.
Does Nene let you play on the Switch while she's with another husband?

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Does Nene let you play on the Switch while she's with another husband?
No I'm on a 10,000 person waiting list for that. It will be about 500 years until I get my turn on the switch.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Reina's turn in the karaoke relay got seriously hamstrung by weird Japanese bandwidth issues, so she's got a revenge karaoke in 5 hours:

A

It was pretty rough seeing her struggle with technical issues earlier. She shed tears of frustration and had to take down the VOD. She's a good singer, it sucks that she couldn't shine in the main relay because of something out of her control. I'll be cheering her on for this one.

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
The Hoshimatic project started it for Holos and I hope this type of behind the scenes content continues, official or otherwise

It's really not fair, but is the reality, that this amount of dancing hardwork isn't fully realized by the audience. Stitches like this help tell the whole story. A year in and while I first thought Regloss was a bit of a gimmick I am all in now. Additionally, I look back to those with big preformance goals (examples- Sora, Subaru, Watame, Kanata, Iroha, Lui, Kanade, Mori, Bae and more) and I want to support them more. The power of the idol unit also supplies power to the box.

On a lighter note the camera definitely covers for weaker dancers. Ao, you are so stiff but it's still cute. Raden is more bouncy than I would ever have thought and Riri reminds me of Matsuri - a good dancer who is uncoordinated.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
> Absolutely sex dark skin model
> Actually black
> Fiery personality
> Amazing voice, not afraid to swing for the fences with the growling
> Can play guitar
Why was I not previously informed, TVA choc lovers?

She debuted over a year ago, has about 45k subs, was a member of the debut generation of one of the largest EN corpos outside the Big Two, frequently gets brought up as a counterpoint to black chuubas who have hideous designs and/or little talent or identity outside of "am black…" were you even looking?

In fact, I wonder who was the first person to mention her on the board… Let's just use the handy dandy search feature, sort by date (FIVE PAGES OF RESULTS), and… oh… it was me.

ngmi as a brown woman respecter, brother. I won't say "get on my level" because that would clearly be impossible but you've at least gotta step it up a little.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
She's more so afraid that people will be able to dox her location if I'm remembering correctly, as apparently Italian accents are fairly distinct so you could find out the general area of Italy where she lives if you're well versed in the language, but I wouldn't be surprised if she tossed around some slurs in Italian too
Isn't the horse long out of the barn door on that one, between the FB leak and her talking about a storm outside when there was only one big storm in Italy at the time?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Talking about v4mirai, their newest gen subcounts really are insanely sus, they all went to 50k pre-debut, now that they've debuted, none of them has even cracked 60k? It's like the growth suddenly stopped once they passed that sub mark. Don't people usually get a sub boost after debut too? It was either ultra aggressive advertisement targeting casuals or bots, I can see no other explanation.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

closedblas

On a lighter note the camera definitely covers for weaker dancers. Ao, you are so stiff but it's still cute. Raden is more bouncy than I would ever have thought and Riri reminds me of Matsuri - a good dancer who is uncoordinated.
I am UPSET that this moment in the MV wasn't in the real performance.
3:15-3:17 when Ao bends over
1728238576850.png

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

frz

The Hoshimatic project started it for Holos and I hope this type of behind the scenes content continues, official or otherwise

It's really not fair, but is the reality, that this amount of dancing hardwork isn't fully realized by the audience. Stitches like this help tell the whole story. A year in and while I first thought Regloss was a bit of a gimmick I am all in now. Additionally, I look back to those with big preformance goals (examples- Sora, Subaru, Watame, Kanata, Iroha, Lui, Kanade, Mori, Bae and more) and I want to support them more. The power of the idol unit also supplies power to the box.

I wrote this in the live posting thread but here it is again, a bit more explored:

You can tell that regloss girls worked really hard for these dances since most of them are absolute beginners. It's still the usual scuffed hololive dancing rather than full try hard. The 3D also leveled up really hard to capture the movements.

Seems like regloss was fully set up to be like a KR idol group, ultra autist dancers/singers who cant stream for shit. Something like Strawberry Prince, Nijisanji's Voltaction, and the korean PLAVE. They set up the system for it and everything needed behind the scene, from 3D artists, choreographers, dancing/vocal coaches and, training location, audio teams, etc. enough to warrant a complete different branch. But somewhere along the line, hololive decided to say fuck it and recruited using hololive normal audition with streamers first philosophy, instead of dancer first.

And it definitely wasn't easy for these beginners who never even thought of dancing. I bet there were a fuck ton of crying and breaking down behind the scene because of the hardwork put in, and some definitely thought/talked about quitting half-way but they pushed through.

For example you can see how proud aruran in here, he's literally looking at them as their father rather than colleague/senpai, I think ao/ririka definitely confided a lot in him after they bonded through the Pizza family. I think Marine also shares the sentiment during her react section, likely being confided in by kanade?

I don't know who Raden had her back, but she probs has it the toughest, she's a literal frail artist in every sense, but she gave up smoking, her dream rakugo career, all for this dancing, singing thing that she was way under prepared for. She was still working few months in after debut even... I bet she went in thinking streaming could be a part time job funding her rakugo career and this is something she's only doing for a few years, like how myth approached hololive, but then she quickly realized she's in way over her head and had to reset her priorities. That one collab with the Nijisanji's clown might have helped more than you'd think, getting to speak with someone who is also deep into rakugo and has been through a similar position. IIRC she completely changed her "vibe" after it, quitted smoking and putting more efforts on streaming.

camera definitely covers for weaker dancers
Yep people hate the camera constantly changing PoV, but it's there for the reason, good camera work cover for weaker dancer.

Last edited:

JusticeDog

Reina's turn in the karaoke relay got seriously hamstrung by weird Japanese bandwidth issues, so she's got a revenge karaoke in 5 hours:

A

It was pretty rough seeing her struggle with technical issues earlier. She shed tears of frustration and had to take down the VOD. She's a good singer, it sucks that she couldn't shine in the main relay because of something out of her control. I'll be cheering her on for this one.

It's actually impressive the relay didn't have more major tech problems with how many people are involved

Top Bottom