"korone senpai, lui must not be trusted. dangerous bird. abunai tori. the photo is fake! okakoro forever! (+gura) - annonymous tip peko"Gawr Gura

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Spooked But Lobotomized

Not-Username

Chicken happy. Stream mirage! Or something, idk I'm not your boss.

On topic: the day Kiara gets railed (for real and regardless if by man or woman) will indeed be a miraculous day.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
View attachment 80099

Got a good chuckle refreshing this tab and seeing a dead channel, my question is though if this channel was kill at time of original posting or not because one result is funnier than the other.
No it was alive not too long ago, it's fairly hilarious that an unoriginal channel with nothing to its name besides a ten second america anthem video got deleted out of nowhere.

Think this, but short enough to actually use as a punchline and slightly less ear-rapey

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
One of Kiara's backup dancers and choreographers for her 3d concert is a cutie.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Found a neat little combination of Moom being Moom and disturbing the shit out of the other girls

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
"If I had a dick I'd be ramming her right now

Kiara gives me lady boners! I shouldn't talk about my coworker but she's just so sexy"

Thank you Ollie, very cool :irysthumbsupl:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
"If I had a dick I'd be ramming her right now

Kiara gives me lady boners! I shouldn't talk about my coworker but she's just so sexy"

Thank you Ollie, very cool :irysthumbsupl:
We all live the human condition, but Ollie's speaking it! :achansasuga:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
On topic: the day Kiara gets railed (for real and regardless if by man or woman) will indeed be a miraculous day.
Kiara is a pure virgin. No man could bang that voice.

Keekihime did of course talk about her boyfriends, both, before leaving to pursue an idol career in Japan, and years later about a bad breakup after her return from Japan, but that's completely unrelated and I have no idea why I'm even mentioning it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I see tva had an interesting weekend about discussing vtubers and their boyfriend.... again. Being a small 2 view really is the worst in this industry.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Now I'm gonna counter that argument: how much of it is acting?
I know some chuubas that are completely into the character, but there's a degree of characterization that streamers ignore or just get tired of, stop larping and wear the L2D/3D model as their own skin, becoming their own with a new shade of paint. This happens everywhere, we talk a lot about "dropping the act" during BraveHoloSanji debuts because that shit is insufferable.
The only cases of proper characterization from the top of my head are Fuwamoco (Holo), Salome (Niji) and let's say Fillian (indie) for the sake of completionism. They do not bring their personal life as a topic in a form you could relate to or build a profile over it, this is very clear in Fillian's case that you can see her numberfagging streams in her alt, she sounds like another person completely.
If you're on character most of the time, sure, become that character, show the world the character and destroy your ego, but that's a huge cross that many women do not want to carry: it's a responsibility and a burden before your audience that expects you to keep that up, and if you can't keep that up, it's better to not say anything, ever. That's how you slip and that's how simps become antis.

Thing I've noticed for years now: many vtubers will try to do a character for about a month, realize just how fucking hard it is, and then slide into "being themselves but turned up to 11." Only a handful can pull off playing a character for hours every day.

Also, Filian has an alt?

I fully agree with this. For the overwhelming majority, the character is just a little something tacked on top of their own personality. When GFE chuubas do it, I consider it lying by omission for a monetary gain, and they either A) know it's wrong, or B) know it's wrong but lie or rationalize to themselves.
Suffice to say, GFE is not my thing.

You can tell that they just decide to ignore addressing the conditions of GFE because it brings in a lot of money. Maybe they think they'd then have plausible deniability since they never specifically stated boundaries or guidelines, or even that they're doing GFE in some cases.

If you're going to do GFE, you need to know what comes with the territory. It's why I don't have much sympathy when things break down because their parasocial viewers act like what you'd expect.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Funfact: Elira & Enna are banned from twitch.
To my knowledge Enna has never streamed on twitch. She probably got hit by something similar like Scarle and just hasn't noticed.
There's really no winning with what they do with it. If they delete it, people will just bitch and whine about how they are trying to hide what they did and just renew all the attention to it. Better to just leave it and let most people get bored on their own.
The only option I could see would be to unlist it. This way the original is still available, but it is not front and center when someone new discovers the channel. People would still complain about them attempting to hide it though.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Top Bottom