"I moved my cans out of the room and now the ants are confused - they're running around confused"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

She could just finish off Holostars.
She could be the last person standing in EN in just one game. There's a very real chance it might happen since there's exactly 20 people in HoloEN, so they might actually play it. She could only kill either StarsJP or StarsEN in one game, there's too many of them (12 JP and 10 EN).

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
well going by the mario party curse rules this is the last one she's playing because she lost so she's the one graduating :gurasemperfi:

I'm betting on Anya this time.

Ashton is showing her fashion sense shortly tonight

Gundam Breaker 4 with the plamo autist (affectionate)

A fucking leaf is pushing through her 3rd anniversary celebration

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I think it was something about whoever finishes last but I don't remember if she has to be first or not, Someone needs to check the rushia, coco and stars ones to see where she finished, there's also the Zeta and Flare ones which I think both finished last on their respective games. :ameliaThink:
Untitledafgsgbsb.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wasn't the rule that the curse only takes effect if she wins or something like that?
I just remember people being far too general with the rules of the curse and thus misinterpreting it, but I don't remember the exact detail everyone gets wrong.
It will always be amusing how Holo is the corpo that gets the most "OMG THEY'RE GONNA GRADUATE!" "This thing makes people graduate" "Announcement... does it mean she's gonna graduate?" "She should graduate because of (insert minor grievance) she doesn't deserve to be there" "Definitely gonna graduate after this" "How long until so and so graduates?" jokingly or seriously or a little bit of both.

and then when someone actually dips everyone is fucking crying and sobbing like they haven't been begging for it for years lol, the irony always makes me laugh. Maybe ya'll fags manifested it, be proud of your accomplishments.

RiverBear

It will always be amusing how Holo is the corpo that gets the most "OMG THEY'RE GONNA GRADUATE!" "This thing makes people graduate" "Announcement... does it mean she's gonna graduate?" "She should graduate because of (insert minor grievance) she doesn't deserve to be there" "Definitely gonna graduate after this" "How long until so and so graduates?" jokingly or seriously or a little bit of both.

and then when someone actually dips everyone is fucking crying and sobbing like they haven't been begging for it for years lol, the irony always makes me laugh. Maybe ya'll fags manifested it, be proud of your accomplishments.
Mostly because it's funny.
Hololive barely has any drama so people make up their own

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

This just in: Cute Rat Cripples Her Rise to One Million Subs By Acknowledging HoloStars!

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

I'm starting to believe that those people actively want the talents to graduate for whatever reason.

Though I remember someone has done some digging and found out that most of the "Hololive talents graduate" poster on Twitter are either Vshojo fans or Phase fans.

God's Strongest Dragoon

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

This just in: Cute Rat Cripples Her Rise to One Million Subs By Acknowledging HoloStars!

and that's a good thing!

Total Unicorn Death

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
This is Sakana's spaghetti recipe:
View attachment 78320
If Shiina graduates after this stream I blame Sakana.
that's not actually bad I've made similar before.

The eggs are the weird inclusion but i suspect that's because fishstick is adding them as a side dish rather then as part of the actual sauce.

Really though how hard is it to just paste some tomato's don't use ketchup
I shouldn't be surprised that vtuber fans don't know good food.
you don't judge how done it is by how pink it is that's why so many chefs have started using cooking thermometers
Steak is boring and gay no matter how it's cooked

Eat lobster you bunch of poors
Steak is boring if you cook it boring its the perfect meat for mixing spices and flavors around either through a light sauce or roasted peppercorns or anything in between.

Lobster is always lobster assuming you can cook it it will always be lobster. it's a cullinary dead end unless you like throw it into a soup or something.

Clock me im right.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Please understand, we need our power fantasy of an ex-holo joining the insane asylum to come true one way or another.
at this rate an Ex-Niji has higher chances of joining, but there are no NijiYamanbas here to bait with that, sad!

God's Strongest Dragoon

frz

Lobster is always lobster assuming you can cook it it will always be lobster. it's a cullinary dead end unless you like throw it into a soup or something.
Am I the only one who thinks lobster tastes like shit?
Particularly the french style where they destroy the taste with the yellow goo, I feel like vomitting if I was asked to eat a 2nd one in the same meal.
I just happened to live in a country with an actual ocean and there are so many better seafood out there, and the standard way of cooking is steaming to preserve the natural taste instead of soaking them in the equivalent of liquid poop. One of my favorite is jackknife clams (this one actually done roasted however).

You will also notice this with most asian countries. They only export and never actually consume lobster. You will never see lobster on a sushi plate, because it's considered garbage and has no place on an elegant plate. I know 300 different variations of seafood noodle, and not a single one would add lobster into it.:smugpipi: Price isn't an argument because plenty of them incorporates shark fin/sea urchin/random expensive crap for the people who want to waste their money.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
That's just BVTM
Please understand, SEAmonkeys latch on to one joke and run it into the ground so hard it comes out somewhere more civilized, in this case the Amazon rainforest.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The Fish's critique of Shiina's recreation of his "spaghetti"

Archive

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
at this rate an Ex-Niji has higher chances of joining, but there are no NijiYamanbas here to bait with that, sad!
You say that, but real talk I don't see any of them actually joining except for maybe the newer meat wave members who debuted post-February and were hung out to dry amidst the hostile environment. Even in the event of the EN branch shutting down, the "good" ones will join Vshojo while the rest will either stay in the company or truck along as indies.
Am I the only one who thinks lobster tastes like shit?
Particularly the french style where they destroy the taste with the yellow goo, I feel like vomitting if I was asked to eat a 2nd one in the same meal.
I just happened to live in a country with an actual ocean and there are so many better seafood out there, and the standard way of cooking is steaming to preserve the natural taste. One of my favorite is jackknives (this one actually done roasted however).

You will also notice this with most asian countries. They only export and never actually consume lobster. You will never see lobster in a sushi plate, because it's considered garbage and has no place on an elegant plate. I know 300 different variations of seafood noodle, and not a single one would add lobster into it.:smugpipi:
Spiny lobsters and slipper lobsters are peak sea bugs in terms of taste anyways.

JusticeDog

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It now really makes sense how he created a successful company out of a bunch of weirdos, as he is also a weirdo. :fishmandispair:
You didnt figure that out when he revealed he used to LARP as a starcraft turret with his "boyfriends"?

Top Bottom