"dear kaigainiki This streaming is membership only 🥲 sorry gays!!!!!!"Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Looks like the first 2nd gen member to stream after the announcement is Choco-sensei, collab with 774inc's Souya Ichika.

For some nostalgia, Re:AcT's Coucourua Creil will be singing Vocaloid songs from 15 years ago with Cozuki Miya.

Followed by singing mid-Heisei anime songs afterwards on Miya's channel.

With niconico aesthetics as well

There's a clip from when Lize Helesta called Subaru and had a chat about various things.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Big pink cat is live if you need a hit of giggly ESL dopamine.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Archive

She applied to part of a big french charity stream, but is getting ragged on for "denying french culture". She went and hid all of the bad comments on her thread.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing Pathologic

Rica singing

Super Meche will be playing Pepsiman in 30 minutes

Limkin

She applied to part of a big french charity stream, but is getting ragged on for "denying french culture". She went and hid all of the bad comments on her thread.
There is anything to french culture other than being a whore (affectionate)? I thought she is very much on top of it

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Archive

I hate being able to read what she wrote. God french is such an ugly language. Saruei you should deny french culture even more. It fucking sucks!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I hate being able to read what she wrote. God french is such an ugly language. Saruei you should deny french culture even more. It fucking sucks!
oh right you are also french :whatastory:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Awoogers

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

:BijouBijou:
Cute Lap art

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The moment everyone has been waiting for in IRyS' ER DLC run happened last night, by the way:

ER DLC spoilers:

Bae and Towa being cute leading up to Towa's 3D live.

Limkin

You frenchies really have no taste, but I will gladly take all the french whores away :MozumiPichi:

Bronze

Loki's drawing. This time for Ember. I wonder if any of them will get an outfit inspired from these. She's pretty talented and some outfits fit really well imo.

Awoogers

You frenchies really have no taste, but I will gladly take all the french whores away :MozumiPichi:
good luck with having STDs proportionate to the general populace

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

1722953878934.png

I am asking for support to help get the spider a sword.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Limkin

frz

In lighter news.
when ark closed we got this clips where miko randomly made suisei reserve yakiniku because she called subaru "sui-chan"

Aki confirmed they did go for yakiniku afterwards with "unspecified amount of people"

They just really randomly roped suisei to an outing because she lives rent-free in miko's head, might even make her pay :nehgah:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I know we're all sad about Aqua graduating, so have a cute picture of Nasa at a festival to help cheer you up.

Google Translate: Festival nights are wonderful.

SomeRando

Archive

She seems to have some weird love/hate relationship in her head about being French. She also strongly discourages French viewers in her chat to either speak English, leave, or don't talk. She's even tweeted before about "hiding" that she was French despite having one of the thickest French accents, like Boogie trying to hide he's fat.

Strong Benjamin Franklin energy

Top Bottom