"Also, did you guys know I learned what a 'chuuba' is yesterday through Uruka? I was like, 'Uruka, people keep saying 'chuuba,' what the heck is 'chuuba?' The only chuuba I know is like, shuuba-dooba-doo-shuuba-doobidy-doo!!!!' What was that thing? Is it the Flintstones?"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Void Scribas

Archive

She applied to part of a big french charity stream, but is getting ragged on for "denying french culture". She went and hid all of the bad comments on her thread.

Reading it. The problem, or at least the actual argument besides all the retarded screeching, is not that she is “denying french culture” but she's banning people from speaking French in her chat because she has an “English only rule” to make the moderation on her chat easy.

While valid, I can understand why a lot of her French critics are confused at her decision to participate in a French event when she had this rule for her chat.

Now, Saruei do acknowledge this, and said that if she gets accepted she would get some French language Moderators to solve this problem and allow french in her chat, which is the logic move. Because if she participates in this French event and people start getting banned on her chat for speaking French it would be a clusterfuck.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

VALORANT Teams are set
Lap Team where she is tier 5:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This little dumbass league player are you shitting me?

You'll never make it as a League player with that sort of attitude, Scoots.
Best thing I heard all morning lol

Liz does several Temmie

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This little dumbass league player are you shitting me?

You'll never make it in League with that attitude, Scoots.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Some more info about this Variance Project (VarPro?) corpo:

A
They're an EU (Dutch) company based on their FAQ (replies to the Tweet say there's a LinkedIn, but I haven't found it yet):
View attachment 73952
These are the factions listed on their website:
View attachment 73941
The concept reminds me of Phase Wars somewhat:
View attachment 73945
At least the timeline on their website seems realistic:
View attachment 73944
Their audition FAQs talk about "transparency", but I appreciate the expectation-setting they provide. This is more info than most fly-by-night corpos care to provide:
View attachment 73948View attachment 73949View attachment 73950
Their website lists HoshiLive Productions, a defunct US-based VTuber company, as a partner:
View attachment 73943
They're looking for storywriters, which is interesting. I guess this will be a kayfabe-heavy corpo:
View attachment 73946
"Story Characters" are not the same thing as talents, though they are supposed to inhabit a shared universe.
View attachment 73956
Their presskit has a few story characters:
View attachment 73957View attachment 73958View attachment 73959
They have a presskit for all their stuff on the website:
Don't know what to think of this one, interesting concept as a story-heavy corpo. I suppose something like VTubers + DnD might describe what they're trying to do. At the very least, they aren't first-timers and claim to have gone through a learning curve with their first attempt as Digilive.

A bit more info on this Variance Project. Apparently, the CEO had an interview with Acapella, a VTuber fan magazine:

A
GT7Mi74XEAAzPUD-min.jpeg
Seems like a typical corpo-speak interview except for the Trash Taste mention as a first exposure to VTubing, which I consider a possible red flag, though by itself it isn't damning, since spending any amount of time in this space will definitely cause you to diverge from the Trash Taste view of VTubing. Other bits just flesh out what was known previously, like how Digilive was never fully operational, mostly serving as a kind of pet project they were toying around with before deciding to go serious now.

That said, being next to Utano Pandora in the magazine is quite auspicious. I swear, years from now, we will still be hearing about CyberLive.

More importantly, we now have some faces to Variance Project + their LinkedIn profiles:
ronaldvn.PNG
ronaldvn2.PNG
roanldvn3.PNG
LinkedIn profile shows that Ronald Van Nispen co-owns VarPro with a certain Mikail Durgun:
mikaildurgun.PNG
I don't really know enough here to draw definitive conclusions about them through their LinkedIn. From my surface reading of this info, they seem to me to be techbros who may be a bit in over their head with this project, though I'm still interested to see how far they get with this story-driven concept with factions and such.

Haven't kept track since the last posting, but there is some kind of major announcement in 5 days (possibly audition opening?):

A

Don't know where else to put it, but they recently released more info and art on one of the "factions":

A

A

A

My 2 cents:
I'm still somewhat inclined to give the benefit of the doubt, considering the peak bandwagon years for VTubing are pretty much over. Attempting to enter this saturated market after a previous project does indicate some genuine degree of interest in the space. This is not an easy money venture and I don't see any EU startup incubators or well-known VC in their profiles (though I am interested to know where their money comes from). They may be a bit optimistic with their concept, though at least the interview doesn't reek of "revolutionize the industry" talk which techbros gravitate toward.

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
There is anything to french culture other than being a whore (affectionate)? I thought she is very much on top of it
She seems to have some weird love/hate relationship in her head about being French. She also strongly discourages French viewers in her chat to either speak English, leave, or don't talk. She's even tweeted before about "hiding" that she was French despite having one of the thickest French accents, like Boogie trying to hide he's fat.
Can you even call yourself french if you haven't rallied a mob and set fire to paris? Saruei needs to step up her game.

In menhera news. Miori's spinal surgery was successful and she is on the mend. With any luck she will be back on her feet and giving us regular twitter meltdowns again soon.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
She seems to have some weird love/hate relationship in her head about being French. She also strongly discourages French viewers in her chat to either speak English, leave, or don't talk. She's even tweeted before about "hiding" that she was French despite having one of the thickest French accents, like Boogie trying to hide he's fat.

Strong Benjamin Franklin energy

Based, French should be eternally ashamed of themselves.

DanishCookies

1722962071543.png

wtf is going on with Nijisanji
135 views on twitch

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Anyhow, don't let recent news distract you from the fact that Lumi is streaming on YouTube right now:

I like the segmentation with the more scripted, experimental RP streams on YouTube. Great for those who don't want to bother with Twitch, but still want some of the best Lumi moments.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Loki's drawing. This time for Ember. I wonder if any of them will get an outfit inspired from these. She's pretty talented and some outfits fit really well imo.

The finished product:

A

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
A bit more info on this Variance Project. Apparently, the CEO had an interview with Acapella, a VTuber fan magazine:

A
Seems like a typical corpo-speak interview except for the Trash Taste mention as a first exposure to VTubing, which I consider a possible red flag, though by itself it isn't damning, since spending any amount of time in this space will definitely cause you to diverge from the Trash Taste view of VTubing. Other bits just flesh out what was known previously, like how Digilive was never fully operational, mostly serving as a kind of pet project they were toying around with before deciding to go serious now.

That said, being next to Utano Pandora in the magazine is quite auspicious. I swear, years from now, we will still be hearing about CyberLive.

More importantly, we now have some faces to Variance Project + their LinkedIn profiles:
View attachment 75331
View attachment 75332
LinkedIn profile shows that Ronald Van Nispen co-owns VarPro with a certain Mikail Durgun:
View attachment 75334
I don't really know enough here to draw definitive conclusions about them through their LinkedIn. From my surface reading of this info, they seem to me to be techbros who may be a bit in over their head with this project, though I'm still interested to see how far they get with this story-driven concept with factions and such.

Haven't kept track since the last posting, but there is some kind of major announcement in 5 days (possibly audition opening?):

A

Don't know where else to put it, but they recently released more info and art on one of the "factions":

A

A

A

My 2 cents:
I'm still somewhat inclined to give the benefit of the doubt, considering the peak bandwagon years for VTubing are pretty much over. Attempting to enter this saturated market after a previous project does indicate some genuine degree of interest in the space. This is not an easy money venture and I don't see any EU startup incubators or well-known VC in their profiles (though I am interested to know where their money comes from). They may be a bit optimistic with their concept, though at least the interview doesn't reek of "revolutionize the industry" talk which techbros gravitate toward.

Odd,I was just followed by this guy
Who is the CEO of https://x.com/ANMEcoin?t=OftMd-V093pQZx5jejVJPw&s=09 , which is some type of anime based crypto coin scam. Anyways he shills this admiral Trina featured in this magazine.

Phone posting so can't archive{I deserve the rope etc}

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Tonight chinchilla is playing little nightmares

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
I’m a bit surprised nobody has posted about this at all.

Doki’s Fortnite Creator Code got disabled with no other explanation from them than she ‘broke TOS’ which is very vague and explains jack shit.

(Archive 1) (Archive 2)

UPDATE:
Doki’s creator code has been restored. According to her it she was mass reported (probably by sisters) and thats why it got taken away.

(Archive)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Tunic

Fatum Ruptor playing Buddy Simulator 1984

Benio Mashiro chatting (yesterday she fought the Fire Giant in ER for 4 hours, never defeated it. today she is resting and gaining strength)

Chiwa playing Factorio

Lolime will continue to patrol Gotham in 40 minutes.

VSoyBoy

UPDATE:
Doki’s creator code has been restored. According to her it she was mass reported (probably by sisters) and thats why it got taken away.

(Archive)

How many creator codes are out there that one of this size is liable to be auto deleted without human oversight? Feels fishy from the side of Epic, but the again the robot overlords are currently taking over the world so it could be plausible.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Top Bottom