"Do you know how it feels to receive a close-up of the crotch of the peace statue you made, from your real mom? Pekora... what should I reply? Help me out peko"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hololive top shareholders:
1722930296500.png

Wellful of Wails

God's Strongest Dragoon

Tsunderia was trash from what we've learned, v4mirai seems really good and again, they got 3D like instantly after debut.
Despite having a huge backer in the form of Brave and getting super quick 3D debuts, V4Mirai was growing very slowly for its first 2 gens and seemed to be stuck in "small corp" land. V4Mirai didn't show any potential to be a "mid tier corpo" any time soon until Gen 3 debuted and caused the whole company to grow rapidly. Just take a look at the other Brave EN endeavor, VSPO!EN. They've been around for barely a month with just 3 members and they've done already either matched or surpassed V4Mirai's growth.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Serenade Oxblood reached World D-4 in the previous stream and will attempt to once again clear Super Mario Bros 2.

Usually graduation announcements won't have the Vtuber's picture so maybe it's Aqua's burnout from the consecutive streams.
Edit: goddammit.

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Was the April of Drama last year or 2022, because it would be funny if the universe conspired to create a entire month of drama every 16 months. We have all ready had the announcement of Brave's acquisition of Idol this month, now possibly a graduation from Hololive.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
d7NJVfI.png

I'm not sure what video this is from and can't really be arsed to check, but I thought I'd share this shining example of a healthy fan/chuuba dynamic.
Comment's been scrubbed, but I'm 95% sure this is from her first on-channel collab with Alias, even before VSMP. This was when Pillow first became known to a lot of small corpo fans as Alias' wife (and vice versa):

Pretty much everyone loved it except for a few of these guys from her groomcord. This guy was a big whale and a chat mod. He is an actual oji-san too IIRC (old enough to be her IRL dad). She unmodded and banned him after this though, probably minting a new anti in the process.

This vocal minority of fans was one of the reasons why she shied away from collabs a lot. She's still quite sensitive when it comes to these shitters, but at least she spelled it out for them shortly after joining VSMP:

A
I still don't like how she goes out of her way to stream block game on Discord for these guys though.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I suspect it wouldn't be some turbo jacked computer like some people are thinking but it would definitely fuck with your ability to play games unless you do a dual-computer setup like Asmon does, where he has 1 computer to do all the processing for the game that runs the visuals to the second computer that streams everything. It's likely why she's playing low processing games like Sandtrix, Suika, and Ocarina of Time.
I guarantee you, this model running in Unreal engine takes less resources than your average Cubism live2d.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
GO HERE FOR AQUAPOSTING:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

GO HERE FOR AQUAPOSTING:
We're back to filling you with stimulants so you can never sleep, right? :)

Piava

Redemption Arc

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
We're back to filling you with stimulants so you can never sleep, right? :)
Bold of you to assume he won't be taking the forever slumber once he shows up in public at VeXpo. The vtweeters and site antis are already grooming their own Crooks as we speak.

The days of vtubing are almost at an end. Cherish your oshi while you can.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Bold of you to assume he won't be taking the forever slumber once he shows up in public at VeXpo. The vtweeters and site antis are already grooming their own Crooks as we speak.

The days of vtubing are almost at an end. Cherish your oshi while you can.
Artist's rendition of Proctor feeling sleepy at VeXpo

Stunned But Dumb

Kuroa is playing EDF with three JP streamers I do not know

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
So I heard the creator of Black Lagoon was doing a Hololive story and got inspired...

bruh I dropped this shit like the DAY before Aqua graduates what the hell

That's spooky as fuck, man...

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Aqua-berta has found her victory and is returning to her home.

(Also, thank you for not making anyone the Twins. That story arc absolutely F'd with me.)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hey, now you know how it feels when I joked that no one will graduate tomorrow because they'll be terminated instead. And then Mel got terminated the next day.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Top Bottom