"'Excuse me ma'am, have you considered -inclusivity- in your -private time-' I JUST WANT TO HAVE AN ORGASM!'"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Got knockoff Code Miko over here
What did ever happen to codemiko? Did she just fall off of the face of the earth? I swear I haven't seen her mentioned in like a year.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Eri debut highlights

frz

TIL that gigi actually auditioned 4 times to holo, which is interesting since she says it's because she wanted to live the "idol dream" but at the time she got accepted she was already in v4mirai and already had 3D in like 3 months or some shit so I really wonder why she valued joining Holo if apart from popularity she basically already had everything back under brave. I guess Holo IS the only corpo that does big idol-style concerts but even then, she won't get that for like a year at best.

This is certainly a question of all time:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

She was a 2-view with 12k subs in v4mirai. I can assure you she isn't rolling in casg under them. Unless she pulled a miko, she can work for 10 years and still make less than one month in holo, particularly when the merches rolled out.

Idk why you ignore the obvious. 1000x the money, 100x the audience, surely having 3D in 3 months offset this

I will have to check again but her music videos might have less views individually than that of waabyu, who isn't even streaming on youtube.

What did ever happen to codemiko? Did she just fall off of the face of the earth? I swear I haven't seen her mentioned in like a year.
She was a 2-view twitch thot with the hilarity of a doormat turned vtuber without understanding the idol culture, why vtubing is popular, never appealed to the weeb crowd.
She gained popularity by interviewing bigger streamers.
Once she is no longer doing those interviews, people doesnt give a shit about her anymore.
Tbf she still has an avg 1k ccv on twitch. But you will never hear about her again unless she turned into a lolcow..
Edit: apparently she burned all her bridges and that is why noone goes into her interview.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last video was a month ago

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
She still streams on twitch (last stream I checked was yesterday), but judging from what I see from her in the recent streams/video on her YT, she went flesh-tubing more rather than back to her 3D humanoid thingie people know her before.

Last video was a month ago

Thanks for linking it, scoots. But yeah, she went flesh nowadays.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She still streams on twitch (last stream I checked was yesterday), but judging from what I see from her in the recent streams/video on her YT, she went flesh-tubing more rather than back to her 3D humanoid thingie people know her before.

Thanks for linking it, scoots. But yeah, she went flesh nowadays.
Not really a surprise, the thing was obviously always a funny (expensive as fuck) gimmick to her, idk why everyone was so desperate to shoehorn her into this industry...

niggaphil

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

RiverBear

Not really a surprise, the thing was obviously always a funny (expensive as fuck) gimmick to her, idk why everyone was so desperate to shoehorn her into this industry...
Didn't she try to sell off her tech to some TV shows or something.
This is certainly a question of all time:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

She was a 2-view with 12k subs in v4mirai. I can assure you she isn't rolling in casg under them. Unless she pulled a miko, she can work for 10 years and still make less than one month in holo, particularly when the merches rolled out.

Idk why you ignore the obvious. 1000x the money, 100x the audience, surely having 3D in 3 months offset this

I will have to check again but her music videos might have less views individually than that of waabyu, who isn't even streaming on youtube.

People are ready to jump on Gigi for leaving V4Mirai for greener pastures but defend Rosemi for doing the same thing with Tsunderia. :gunpeko:

Last edited:

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Chinchilla live now get in loser

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
d7NJVfI.png

I'm not sure what video this is from and can't really be arsed to check, but I thought I'd share this shining example of a healthy fan/chuuba dynamic.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
d7NJVfI.png

I'm not sure what video this is from and can't really be arsed to check, but I thought I'd share this shining example of a healthy fan/chuuba dynamic.
At least her PFP fit, I guess.
:guraeating:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
d7NJVfI.png

perhaps mental asylums should be brought back after all

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
d7NJVfI.png

I expected this from kawaii not some random indie :guraeating: what the fuck have they been doing :keeekiface: let alone the fans but the vtuber is going way further than the dude :kroniiphone:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Didn't she try to sell off her tech to some TV shows or something.
Never heard of that.
People are ready to jump on Gigi for leaving V4Mirai for greener pastures but defend Rosemi for doing the same thing with Tsunderia. :gunpeko:
Tsunderia was trash from what we've learned, v4mirai seems really good and again, they got 3D like instantly after debut.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So I heard the creator of Black Lagoon was doing a Hololive story and got inspired...

I enjoyed this.

Then I looked at the rest of your twitter.

DanishCookies

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Bronze

d7NJVfI.png

I assume one of the VSMP vods, if it's still there. She had this issue with them iirc. Although she only has herself to blame if this is how she responds. Should have explained collab etiquette instead
Tsunderia was trash from what we've learned, v4mirai seems really good and again, they got 3D like instantly after debut.
Even if we ignore the numberfagging and money factor, being in the company that possibly made you love vtubers and inspired you to try vtubing is something else. In Brave, you can't get burned alive during a collab with Gura either

Top Bottom