"There's nothing unseiso about sticking pork into someone's ass"Nikki Rei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

I don't know much about this project, it seems quite famous,
Is this a new En VTB force besides Phase connect and idol? Dose anyone can introduce it to me?thank you

V&U is a korean ENVtuber agency that's active since 2022. It's owned by an animation company which is the reason they can produce 3D animations. They have 18 talents and 5 gens, but their most succesful talents in terms of numbers at least, are their 3rd gen(except Liora in gen 1 with 37K subs). They are one of the better known small agencies, but are smaller than Idol and Phase. They are doing ok I think, but there were and still are some issues. They've debuted 14 talents, 3 gens, since August which is too fast in my opinion. (Virtualyoutuber wiki) (V&U website, talent list)
capture-240716-134129.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Huh, didn't know J-chad turned out to be a fag. Branch stagnation was real during the Omeglul times. They may still have shit for brains managers, but at least now they know if they don't pull their weight they're gonna get the chop.

the girls look out for their own, if the fresh blood in management don't do right by any of them, they'll be fed to the sharks

...perhaps that could explain Gura's surge in activity!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The moment she lands, Raden is going to drag Kiara through every single museum in Vienna, and there is nothing Kiara can do about it. It'll be just like middle school, she'll be forced to go.

It'll be like Charlotte's dinosaur autism hitting Nyaru, except in the flesh.

people would pay premium for that sort of experience, orange woman better appreciate it!

VSoyBoy

kson x Tenga model and merch:

Exo-kson Acrylic Stand, T-Shirt and a box of tissues to clean up all kinds of spills

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Anon cooking stream and new videos

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Suzutsuki Sui starting her FF4 playthrough.

Re:AcT's Kulaku Lie continuing Chrono Trigger at 10PM JST.

-Doesn't seem to like Marle much and blamed her for almost getting executed.
-Renamed Robo to Emil (from Nier Automata), changed her voice from robotic before renaming to sounding similar to Emil.
-Tried Day of Lavos with low level and got stomped.
She should clear the prehistoric first run and witness Frog's heroic scene this stream.

When Kanade stomped Noel in Clubhouse 51.

Brutal reversi match I can say.

Previously there was AI Koyori, now we also have AI Suou Patra.

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Another one lost to the VSMP mines:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Huh, i wonder why....

Being able to cook food that's edible puts her in the upper echelons of female vtubers.
Nigga, she's a FLIP that's why she knows how to cook that horse piss of a food. How do I know? Cos my sister married a Flip and he has a younger, retarded brother that is obsessed with british vtubers.

Just kidding, my sister is still single but @Awoogers is still a retard.
:iryswhat:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Giri is having a collab with Limealicious‬.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I remember Calli and Kiara being close during the early days of Myth cause they both have similarities i.e. both are foreigners being in Japan and also being vetrans on the underground Japanese entertainment scene.
Back when Myth debuted they were the only two foreign members of Hololive living in Japan. Of course they'd become close. It must have been hard when Kiara had to move back to Austria. There are a bunch of EN members living in Japan now, but it was very different back then.
EN Manager (enma) was never the name for one specific manager but what ame and others called mangers without names like jenma or j-chad.
It was originally a generic name for any EN manager, but at some point it was also used for a specific manager who wasn't Jenma or J-chad.
Huh, i wonder why....

Yeah, this makes sense now.

Also, I guess we know why her mother is so good at English now.
Being able to cook food that's edible puts her in the upper echelons of female vtubers.
Apparently Suisei is a pretty good cook, but her sister is even better.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kanade in total pain for 4 minutes.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nigga, she's a FLIP that's why she knows how to cook that horse piss of a food.
For a few comparisons, Uruka couldn't cook rice even with a rice cooker, Pippa couldn't crack open an egg without making a mess everywhere and can't boil water, and Remi recently ate half of a heating element of an MRE. Most vtubers would starve if takeaway and Doordash didn't exist.

Being able to cook food, even if flip food is the worst food in the world, puts her in the top 1% of vtubers for her cooking skills.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing Pathologic

Mashiro Yuki singing

TSB reunited. But only rpr's pov

Clip tax. Biboo has math skills on Gura's level.

FAT MENHERA WHORE NEEDS CORRECTION

I always read that abbreviature as BLM and it freaks me out.
Both have moms way cooler than they themselves are, too.
Isn't Calli's mom have problem with alcohol? And because of that, Callie's relationship with her wasn't very good before?

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Nigga, she's a FLIP that's why she knows how to cook that horse piss of a food. How do I know? Cos my sister married a Flip and he has a younger, retarded brother that is obsessed with british vtubers.

Just kidding, my sister is still single but @Awoogers is still a retard.
:iryswhat:
sinigang isnt even bad

also thanks for the compliment buddy i knew i could count on you

Koronesuki

X-Potato
For a few comparisons, Uruka couldn't cook rice even with a rice cooker, Pippa couldn't crack open an egg without making a mess everywhere and can't boil water, and Remi recently ate half of a heating element of an MRE. Most vtubers would starve if takeaway and Doordash didn't exist.

Being able to cook food, even if flip food is the worst food in the world, puts her in the top 1% of vtubers for her cooking skills.
It's not really fair to compare her to EN vtubers, especially ones from Mold Connect. A number of Holo JP members are actually decent cooks. Ina isn't bad either, and Ame can bake at least.

Top Bottom