"I found Jesus too; I found Jesus at the church, and I'm still sad"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Ballpark_Look

For a few comparisons, Uruka couldn't cook rice even with a rice cooker, Pippa couldn't crack open an egg without making a mess everywhere and can't boil water, and Remi recently ate half of a heating element of an MRE. Most vtubers would starve if takeaway and Doordash didn't exist.

Being able to cook food, even if flip food is the worst food in the world, puts her in the top 1% of vtubers for her cooking skills.
How the fuck do you eat a flameless ration heater????? It's literally iron filings and salt.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

frz

I don't know much about this project, it seems quite famous,
Is this a new En VTB force besides Phase connect and idol? Dose anyone can introduce it to me?thank you

For our chink friend
English vtuber goes like this in term of popularity
1. Hololive EN, undisputed king. Gave popularity to the scene. They cultivated a fanbase that will support everyone else in the corpo. Basically untouchable.
2. Vshojo, formerly regarded as third biggest with ironmouse leading the helm. They dominate the twitch vtuber scene. Alot of people credit their success to poaching the biggest talents from Niji/other corpos. But ironmouse by herself pulls in crazy viewership and carrying the company despite most of it being sleeping.
3. Independents: a lot of vtuber with no corpo affiliation makes up this space. Primarily streams on twitch and upload highlights on youtube. Filian is in this space. It used to be hard to place them, but with the release of Dokibird and Maid Mint into the wild, they are now cementing their 3rd place position, both of whom still retains strong viewership after what would be called "drama buff"
4. Phase Connect. Very loyal & dedicated fanbase with insane clipping amount ratio. Also belovingly known as the retardation corpo.
5. Nijisanji English, formerly #2, they lost some of their best streamers and even the one remains doesn't stream, even if you discount all the drama that soured the branding. At the moment the entire branch is being solo sustained by Scarle who pulls in a crazy amount of $100,000 in superchat with about 500 average ccv, this woman is milking 2 red super per live viewer. Meloco actually pulls in hololive-tier viewership, but her streams are fully japanese and her audience are mostly japanese. I am disqualifying her from being counted as part of NijiEN.
6. Idol corp, still much much smaller than everyone else above them. They are doing well recently, but still much much smaller.
7. Everyone else are considered "micro" (a.k.a very very small) corpos with very low viewership, there are hundreds of these, V&U is one, these micro corpos usually died off after 3 years as they fail to penetrate the market and shitty leadership also usually follows with internal drama. Idol honestly was one of these but the CEO refused to let it die by having this small trick called "infinite money hack". They escaped this status and now doing somewhat well on their own.

Has it been a month yet since their last graduation or termination? Tell me more about how they're doing well recently.
having a lot of 3 views qualified for me. They used to rely solely on
🅱️
in
🅱️
enrose. But now Coni, Roca, Fuyo, Poko & Kai is doing really well. They really struck gold? silver? bronze? with gen 2. They lost some menheras, but they also gained some stable vtubers who should continue to gain viewership as time goes.
They are in danger of exploding after the brave move and everyone started being active on their PL, but that was months ago and nothing has changed yet.
I can not tell the future whether their vtubers will leave on-mass after contract runs out or can Aviel convince them to stay with the new totally transparent internet-lawyer-revised contracts.
But as of this moment/for the last 6 months, they are doing well.

Last edited:

niggaphil

kson x Tenga model and merch:

Exo-kson Acrylic Stand, T-Shirt and a box of tissues to clean up all kinds of spills

In conclusion:
:talentfreedom:

Kson pussy fleshlight when?

Koronesuki

X-Potato
6. Idol corp, still much much smaller than everyone else above them. They are doing well recently, but still much much smaller.
Has it been a month yet since their last graduation or termination? Tell me more about how they're doing well recently.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Exo-kson Acrylic Stand, T-Shirt and a box of tissues to clean up all kinds of spills

>What the hell is Tenga? Is that like a mecha anime or something?
>One quick Google search later

And there goes the last bit of innocence I had left.

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards

Truly, an innovator of the generation. An innovating legend, even.

VSoyBoy

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Pekora's new swimsuit outfit:

See-through shirts are kinda my weakness :iryswooo:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Bronze

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

closedblas

3. Independents: a lot of vtuber with no corpo affiliation makes up this space. Primarily streams on twitch and upload highlights on youtube. Filian is in this space. It used to be hard to place them, but with the release of Dokibird and Maid Mint into the wild, they are now cementing their 3rd place position, both of whom still retains strong viewership after what would be called "drama buff"
To add - a lot of the bigger ones here on twitch are Mythic, which keeps as quiet as people wish Vshojo does.
Some people dislike them for not being a "real" agency, but streamers seem to like them because all they do is hook talents up with sponsors and don't interfere with streams at all.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Miko had a big announcement stream just now :mikothumbsl:

She answered marshmallow questions for about an hour, then finally revealed the news which was:

That there's going to be an even BIGGER announcement stream in a few days
:hypermigo:
63928805.jpg

As much as I laughed, she said this was going to be a special 3D stream with guests and a live performance. I'm expecting either a solo live, a full album release or even both. Towa did something similar when she announced her solo live.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Someone help. My rat is being sus. :BijouBijou:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Truly something that would have only ever happened with VShojo!
View attachment 73775
That shit its just a plushie and not the real deal

Out of everyone on Holo perhaps Iofi and Astel are the ones that would problaby want a TENGA collab

httn

Hag enthusiast

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

>What the hell is Tenga? Is that like a mecha anime or something?
>One quick Google search later

And there goes the last bit of innocence I had left.
You weren't the only one

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm enjoying this parade of internet japanese men pretending not to know what Tenga is and what they sell.

Top Bottom