"Why would you be offended that cannibals refuse to eat black people? Wouldn't that be a good kind of racism? hoHOhoHO! - Do we need more racial diversity in the cannibalism victim community?! hoHOhoHO!!"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Your current profile picture is like a fucking flashbang compared to the usual.
I could go even further :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Shill tax, I don't know if this is breaking containment because of {REDACTED}, but I'm watching this for my nigga Aoi! :sanasmile:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 73778
Not exactly brown, but brown enough :MozumiPichi:

Also, learning about Tenga for the first time today was interesting. I can't help but feel like there was a missed opportunity to give a certain "type" of product the KSON branding :shiinastare:
I think nothing stops you from stuffing the insides of the "tissue container" with the real deal

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Zentreya wants to workshop and bankroll another vtuber's debut. That seems like it might be a...legally interesting thing to do.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Tunic

Fatum Ruptor playing Rain World

Wemi been late for over an hour. It's 1:27 AM in Malaysia right now.

Rhubarb and Kiri will be playing GTA V in 30 minutes

Benio's Donkey Kong Country Returns stream in the same time

VSoyBoy

I think nothing stops you from stuffing the insides of the "tissue container" with the real deal
I feel like that might be the intended way to fuck your kson merch. The T-Shirt also comes stuffed in a Tenga shell which will be just the right size for the Tenga innards available separately.

Bronze

Result of Loki's stream

It seems some trolls are causing issues for the auction

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Zentreya wants to workshop and bankroll another vtuber's debut. That seems like it might be a...legally interesting thing to do.

How long until he gets scammed or he scams someone?

VSoyBoy

It seems some trolls are causing issues for the auction

People are using fake and stolen credit cards to make fake bids, sometimes with racist names or names that advertise some scam twitter accounts. So far the real mousey bid is 20k and some time alone with Pokimane is going for around 30k. The auctions close on Friday.
Screenshot 2024-07-16 193130.jpg
Screenshot 2024-07-16 193222.jpg

Good thing is it's giving some publicity to the auction since reactionaries and slop outlets are just unquestioningly reporting on someone paying half a mil to play games with a twitch thot (500k is the max bid allowed on tiltify).

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I think it would be pretty hard to stuff KSON inside of that little tissue container :smugrys:

Rhubarb and Kiri will be playing GTA V in 30 minutes

GLOBIE HAS A BROWN WOMAN? :irysisadork: Is she British? :pomuStare:

I wonder if this is some sort of PR move to make up for his recent spergout about the "auditions"? It certainly is nice of him, although whoever is the lucky debutee here better make sure there's a contract that says the model and asserts are legally theirs and not Zen's.

On the topic of Vshojo people being charitable, Ironmouse did a cool thing by shouting out this beautiful black beetuber ( :smugina: ) named La Avispa. Avispa made a tweet about it and it blew up compared to her normal tweet metrics, so apparently the shilling got a good amount of eyes on her. I'm always happy to see brown woman unity in action :sanasmile:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Paying for good faith and free marketing after talking shit? Never once happened in history of manking, yup, no one did it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
People are using fake and stolen credit cards to make fake bids, sometimes with racist names or names that advertise some scam twitter accounts. So far the real mousey bid is 20k and some time alone with Pokimane is going for around 30k. The auctions close on Friday.
View attachment 73779View attachment 73780
Good thing is it's giving some publicity to the auction since reactionaries and slop outlets are just unquestioningly reporting on someone paying half a mil to play games with a twitch thot (500k is the max bid allowed on tiltify).

Why the fuck would you pay that much for anything with a whore? You could buy like 100 prostitutes with that.
GLOBIE HAS A BROWN WOMAN? :irysisadork: Is she British? :pomuStare:
She's very very lightly tanned, not really up to your standards I'm afraid.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
On the topic of Vshojo people being charitable, Ironmouse did a cool thing by shouting out this beautiful black beetuber ( :smugina: ) named La Avispa. Avispa made a tweet about it and it blew up compared to her normal tweet metrics, so apparently the shilling got a good amount of eyes on her. I'm always happy to see brown woman unity in action :sanasmile:

Looks like Tomoe except Asian.

@Apocrita might be her stealth account here.

Awoogers

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

Why the fuck would you play that much for anything with a whore? You could buy like 100 prostitutes with that.
Multiple reasons:
- Charitable donation means it's tax deductible. You'd have to work some accounting magic to make your common street whore tax deductible
- It's for charity and some people care about that
- One of the top bids for Pokimane is Morgpie, the twitch thot infamous for popularizing the metas that were going around some months ago that were all designed to show as much skin as possible while pretending it's still a gaming stream. She is possibly seeing this as a marketing opportunity for her onlyfans.
- have you seen your average coomer these days?

Awoogers

Shizukou, panda vtuber who had a meltdown when she switched to a coom model from a loli one and tanked her metrics because of it and the twitch bonking from a whore model.

She is doing much better as Kiri Kilovolt and apparently is no longer a whore
yup she came back as the tomato hating banana after the absolute horseshit her whorepandering did and was fine until she got recruited to globie with reiny

now shes doing well so i love that
you just love to see it when someone youve been following for so long get better

Ballpark_Look

Shizukou, panda vtuber who had a meltdown when she switched to a coom model from a loli one and tanked her metrics because of it and the twitch bonking from a whore model.

She is doing much better as Kiri Kilovolt and apparently is no longer a whore
Racing autism took over

Top Bottom