"Am I supposed to get paid to step on people??? In what world do you get paid to step on people!?! If anything the people... who step on people... get sued???"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I am now convinced that Kiara is the Holo Elira, but instead of using her powers for her own gain she uses it to make her branch more efficient.

Can't forget Kiara's Himmler, Jenma. It worked out perfectly that Jenma is Kiara's manager, really. Jenma became lead manager for EN and they have a pact to both never leave Holo unless the other does first. Both having the drive to make the branch work are likely the primary reason for its success after its stagnation in 2022.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I just realised that "idol Weekly" hasn't been updated since March. C'mon Aviel, you're not being particularly transparent with us right now :smugpipi:
1721110719759.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So apparently Calli's friends include Kiara, Ina, IRyS, Bae, and Kobo. Why does she hate Ame and Gura?
She hates lolis and Mexicans.

Kobo's not a loli, just a child.
Can't forget Kiara's Himmler, Jenma. It worked out perfectly that Jenma is Kiara's manager, really. Jenma became lead manager for EN and they have a pact to both never leave Holo unless the other does first. Both having the drive to make the branch work are likely the primary reason for its success after its stagnation in 2022.
People talk about Ame transitioning to management, but Kiara seems like a better fit. Terrible streamer, but gets shit done.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

I am now convinced that Kiara is the Holo Elira, but instead of using her powers for her own gain she uses it to make her branch more efficient.

Huh, didn't know J-chad turned out to be a fag. Branch stagnation was real during the Omeglul times. They may still have shit for brains managers, but at least now they know if they don't pull their weight they're gonna get the chop.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Huh, didn't know J-chad turned out to be a fag.
I wouldn't put any weight into bullshit VT says. No one knows who Omegagay was. Enma also quit HoloEN, for example, so it could easily be them, or not even one of the OG 3 managers. J-chad could just be someone else's manager now, for all any of us know.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Recent mega translation clips

Hololive Cops and Robbers ~ 3 hours

Nijisanji eight part documentary of Furen in the NijiGTA server ~ 8 hours

Last is way smaller but a ~20 min JP clipper of Pippa which is pretty interesting

Recent concerts from Nijisanji and Mikeneko made me curious

Rena's CCV was around 38k and she got around 5k in SC. Instead of merch she shilled some AR app so no idea but hope she got paid

Mikeneko's CCV was around 28k and she got around 6k in SC. Her merch is a sexy Daki for 110k yen, pretty sure she's gonna get paid
Total views have Rena double Mike but imma put that as the Hololive/ big corp. buff. Gotta say Mike did pretty good.

Bronze

Limkin

When was that clipping program suppose to run for Idol? And when did the news about them not paying clippers like they said they would become public knowledge?
What else are you going to ask, when revised by him and LM contract will be made public? You dare question a lawyer who only wants to help the industry and made so so much for it, and a jew who clearly does nothing but worry about fairness of treatment of his employees?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
So apparently Calli's friends include Kiara, Ina, IRyS, Bae, and Kobo. Why does she hate Ame and Gura?
Something about lazy people and her living in Japan...
ame.png

2 videos per week
gura.png

3 videos per week
more.png

11 videos per week

Ina gets a pass as she care more about her artist job. Kobo is at least pulling in fans

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Included in older shorts:

People talk about Ame transitioning to management, but Kiara seems like a better fit. Terrible streamer, but gets shit done.
I swear people who think Ame would make a good manager don't really watch her. She has problem managing herself in the first place. I think the position they are thinking of is "producer", which I think she would do a decent job.
Huh, didn't know J-chad turned out to be a fag. Branch stagnation was real during the Omeglul times. They may still have shit for brains managers, but at least now they know if they don't pull their weight they're gonna get the chop.
Huh. I don't follow Calli but I could have sworn J-Chad was a chill person who often drinks with Calli.

USS IOWA

I remember Calli and Kiara being close during the early days of Myth cause they both have similarities i.e. both are foreigners being in Japan and also being vetrans on the underground Japanese entertainment scene.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I remember Calli and Kiara being close during the early days of Myth cause they both have similarities i.e. both are foreigners being in Japan and also being vetrans on the underground Japanese entertainment scene.
Both have moms way cooler than they themselves are, too.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Joru is debutting her low-poly model with Megaman Legends

Cute dork :holohag: :hololove:
240716-061225.png

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I don't know much about this project, it seems quite famous,
Is this a new En VTB force besides Phase connect and idol? Dose anyone can introduce it to me?thank you

RiverBear

I can't believe this is how I learn that Shion has been keeping up with her Membership awards despite being on hiatus

yet Gura has not had one since Oct-Nov last year

Simp

I wouldn't put any weight into bullshit VT says. No one knows who Omegagay was. Enma also quit HoloEN, for example, so it could easily be them, or not even one of the OG 3 managers. J-chad could just be someone else's manager now, for all any of us know.
EN Manager (enma) was never the name for one specific manager but what ame and others called mangers without names like jenma or j-chad.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Top Bottom